Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 2:50 PM | Message # 121
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
cut some lines like the "quit looking at me, I'm not gonna fuck you" line to Dyson

Omg. Why didn't they keep that line? That totally just shoots down the Tamsin/Dyson romance if anything. Less distractions.

Quote (SheHadACorpse)
p.s Didn't you and Falala make a transcript of the Christmas ep audition? Post it for those who are not in the know.

Yup. It's right here.

Christmas Ep Audition Scenes

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

marieksparkleDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 3:59 PM | Message # 122
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 2
I just read about the lauren becomes fae thing.  

wouldn't it be awesome if Tamsin and Lauren had a fight over Bo. Bo would -of course- walk in on them fighting and initially distance herself from both of them (not before telling Lauren that becoming fae turned her into someone she doesn't even recognize anymore. Lauren would be über-pissed about this and leave maybe even leave to come back as an enemy later.). Bo would ignore Tamsin hardcore to which Tamsin would react with even more bitchy goodness purposely trying to bug Bo and get on her nerves and provoke her, but still saving her ass in life threatening situations . which would obviously end in something like Brazenwood but more passionate and longer.   

biggrin

JTDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 7:10 PM | Message # 123
Kitsune
Awards: 4
On the spec of Lauren becoming fae... unless she somehow finds someone like the druid to do it for her, I doubt she could do it to herself. I mean, in 3x13 she had to operate on Taft for that to happen. So unless the writers want people to roll their eyes at the inaccuracy of the science, I doubt we'll see Lauren operating on herself to make herself fae. If I'm understanding the implied process from 3x13, it's basically a bone marrow graft from a fae "donor" to a human host.  Something that cannot be one on oneself, no matter how "amazing" the PTBs want us to think Lauren is.

Just a thought.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

LanieDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:40 PM | Message # 124
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
‘Lost Girl’ Treats FansTo A Season 4 Pre-Show Special
By SARAH KOO 10/9/2013at 4:29 PM ET

Before Showcase’s‘fae’mous series, Lost Girl, returns Sunday November 10 in a new 10 p.m. time slot, a one-hour pre-season special will rev fans up for the season four premiere starting at 9 p.m.!

Viewers will be treated to cast-on-cast interviews, exclusive webisode footage and a sneak peek at all the action in store for Bo, played by Anna Silk, who faces  new threats as she continues to walk themiddle path between Light and Dark fae, while embarking on a mission to unlock the secrets of her origin.

Joining the supernatural thriller is an all-star line-up of guests, including George Takei, Linda Hamilton, Mia Kirshner, Kyle Schmid, Ali Liebert to name a few.

If you can’t wait till then, there’s also a four-part original web series launching Sunday, October 13 exclusively on Showcase.ca.  The short vignettes bridge the new season with the last and allow fans to catch-up with some of their favourite characters including Kenzi, Trick, Hale, Vex and Bruce.

There’s also revealing info about a new menace coming to threaten the Fae community in season four – the “Una Mens”!

source

Post edited by Lanie - Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:44 PM

SHCDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:43 PM | Message # 125
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
We are getting a Pre-Show Available to users only

Lost Girl’ Treats Fans To A Season 4 Pre-Show Special

Some casting news:

Marina Tseva, has been cast in SYFY's hit supernatural drama "Lost Girl," where she will be playing a role in a flashback with the main character, 'Bo.'

SHCDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:44 PM | Message # 126
Bounty Hunter
Damn Lanie you are fast..

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:45 PM | Message # 127
Food > You
LOL.

LanieDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:50 PM | Message # 128
Rakshasa
Better posted twice than no post at all. wink

From the @LostGirlWriters Twitter:
Tears & beers at the last read-through of the year!(**note: beers were purely metaphorical. There was 1 tipsy deer, but he was
just lost). x

Only one more episode and they'll be done filming s4. I'm going to miss their (spoilery) pics from set. sad

Post edited by Lanie - Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:01 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 5:58 PM | Message # 129
Food > You
Available to users only

LanieDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:08 PM | Message # 130
Rakshasa
We could email Showcase's viewer relations department at feedback@showcase.ca and let them know of the mistake they've constantly been making.

SHCDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:24 PM | Message # 131
Bounty Hunter
Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:29 PM | Message # 132
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Lanie ()
If you can’t wait till then, there’s also a four-part original web series launching Sunday, October 13 exclusively on Showcase.ca. The short vignettes bridge the new season with the last and allow fans to catch-up with some of their favourite characters including Kenzi, Trick, Hale, Vex and Bruce.

Available only to Canadians, no doubt.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:32 PM | Message # 133
Food > You
Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 6:44 PM | Message # 134
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
There are ways to get around that, hopefully... ;)

No doubt. biggrin Probably the same ways I'll be using to view the season before it gets to Syfy.

And hey look! I'm a Spriggan!

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 7:15 PM | Message # 135
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Lanie ()
We could email Showcase's viewer relations department at feedback@showcase.ca and let them know of the mistake they've constantly been making.

Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I'm on it, but somehow I feel like it's not a mistake. Not these many times.

I sent an email too. Hopefully Rachel/Tamsin will get the attention and inclusion that she deserves in the future.

Some casting news: Marina Tseva, has been cast in SYFY's hit supernatural drama "Lost Girl," where she will be playing a role in a flashback with the main character, 'Bo.'

Guessing she will be playing teenage Tamsin then? Linky link

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 7:26 PM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: