Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 5:21 PM | Message # 106
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote (UberFaenatic)
What really bothered me was her "no Dyson" caveat.  Now I get that she would say for regular feeding "no Dyson"...but what if Bo found herself in another life/death situation?  Would she die to keep her word?  Given that she was practically dead already because she refused to feed even though she had a biological imperative to do so in order to keep the illusion of the relationship alive (the illusion that she's just another average human woman), I suspect she would refuse him once she made that vow to Lauren.

Available to users only

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 6:09 PM | Message # 107
Food > You
Awards: 11
Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 7:11 AM | Message # 108
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Sooo, we know that Ksenia and Rachel going to MCM Expo. Don't you think they wouldn't be sending RS if she wasn't in the show for a long run? I'm just hopeful. Also maybe after finally putting Kenzi and Tamsin together in the scenes they saw how awesome that is for the show.

SHCDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 10:40 AM | Message # 109
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)
Sooo, we know that Ksenia and Rachel going to MCM Expo. Don't you think they wouldn't be sending RS if she wasn't in the show for a long run? I'm just hopeful. Also maybe after finally putting Kenzi and Tamsin together in the scenes they saw how awesome that is for the show.

Available to users only

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 12:34 PM | Message # 110
Food > You
GUYS. WHAT IF THEY SHOW US SOME OF THE BLOOPERS? 

LanieDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 12:45 PM | Message # 111
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Do we know if there's going to be an actual LG panel or a moderated Q&R session of some sort?

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:05 AM | Message # 112
Kitsune
Awards: 5
have no idea, the MCM page haven't got stuff about LG yet

peanutbrittleDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 12:08 PM | Message # 113
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
hi guys. i didn't look through the whole thing, but has anyone talked about how the lost girl writers on twitter used the word raison last month and then said they gave away a spoiler? i'm an amateur at making theories lol so i wanna know what everyone thinks of that. maybe bo is tamsin's reason for existing! wouldn't that be nice? my bad if you've already gone over it . smile

SHCDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 12:53 PM | Message # 114
Bounty Hunter
Quote (peanutbrittle)
hi guys. i didn't look through the whole thing, but has anyone talked about how the lost girl writers on twitter used the word raison last month and then said they gave away a spoiler? i'm an amateur at making theories lol so i wanna know what everyone thinks of that. maybe bo is tamsin's reason for existing! wouldn't that be nice? my bad if you've already gone over it

I thought the word they tweeted was #Memory? unless they did that again?  and I thought it was that because of that leaked audition tape that surfaced a while ago, in which Bo seems to be suffering from amnesia.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:04 PM | Message # 115
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Shooting spoilers I came across pointed out that Anna tweeted something about a sexy scene during a time frame when Rachel wasn't in town...so it could be she gets her succubus on with either Dyson or Lauren during that time...and maybe it's when she's an amnesiac?

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SHCDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:16 PM | Message # 116
Bounty Hunter
Quote (UberFaenatic)
Shooting spoilers I came across pointed out that Anna tweeted something about a sexy scene during a time frame when Rachel wasn't in town...so it could be she gets her succubus on with either Dyson or Lauren during that time...and maybe it's when she's an amnesiac?

Available to users only

peanutbrittleDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:38 PM | Message # 117
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I thought the word they tweeted was #Memory? unless they did that again?  and I thought it was that because of that leaked audition tape that surfaced a while ago, in which Bo seems to be suffering from amnesia.

oh, i'm a bit behind with the spoilers, but that sounds interesting. is this audition tape still around?  the thing i saw was the writers saying "so many tissues are going to be needed this season for multiple raisons. just...invest in kleenex mmkay?" but it was in response to a question about the fate of doccubus so who knows if it even has anything to do with tamsin. i'm probably just reaching :P

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:41 PM | Message # 118
Food > You
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
On another note do you guys know about the possible Christmas episode? I usually hate those but it seems like Bo is rescuing Tamsin in it so I am excited for that.

I wonder if they're going to do a rewrite on that or scrap it altogether. Most of those audition scenes end up getting cut out. But the Valkubus bits make me so happy. 

Available to users only

SHCDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 2:09 PM | Message # 119
Bounty Hunter
Quote (peanutbrittle)
oh, i'm a bit behind with the spoilers, but that sounds interesting. is this audition tape still around?

Available to users only

Quote (Eternal-Dust)
I wonder if they're going to do a rewrite on that or scrap it altogether. Most of those audition scenes end up getting cut out. But the Valkubus bits make me so happy.

Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 2:31 PM | Message # 120
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Shit I just gave myself Tamxiety.

It's a constant state of being for me right now.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: