[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 12:19 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Kris just tweeted this. Discuss? I dunno. I'M FREAKING OUT. SHE'S WEARING A SKRIT. ALSDOFJWELJS.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 12:34 PM | Message # 2
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
I can't really form any coherent thoughts at the moment but it looks as if she was mourning someone. Maybe Acacia that's all I've come up with. Will be back later with actual thoughts or specs.

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 12:36 PM | Message # 3
Food > You
She looks so angelic and feminine I can't even think straight. Can Season 4 come already??? OH MY GOD.

AshDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 2:02 PM | Message # 4
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 5
I can't stop looking at this picture. I just keep staring and staring.. She looks truly stunning.
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I can't really form any coherent thoughts at the moment but it looks as if she was mourning someone. Maybe Acacia that's all I've come up with.

I sure hope they won't kill Acacia off. Hey, the more Valkyries the better, in my opinion. Besides, Linda Hamilton!

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:01 PM | Message # 5
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Ash)
I sure hope they won't kill Acacia off. Hey, the more Valkyries the better, in my opinion. Besides, Linda Hamilton!

But, is Acacia a Valkyrie? I don't know I feel like she was a warrior or something because in 3x10 Acacia says "They don't make warriors like that anymore" to which Tamsin replies "They made YOU Acacia". I know Valkyries are warriors too but I don't know I'm not sure if she is a Valkyrie yet. The show takes a lot liberties with the mythology so she may as well be, but knowing Tamsin is that old and looks so young what does that even mean for someone who looks like Acacia? or is she just a Bounty Hunter? This show needs to give us a bit more regarding the aging process of the Fae.

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:24 PM | Message # 6
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
This show needs to give us a bit more regarding the aging process of the Fae.

For sure. Everything's kind of all over the place in regards to the aging of fae. Trick looks aged, but Tamsin looks young. Trick isn't dying, but Tamsin is. It's all very confusing. Maybe it's specific to the type of fae.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:38 PM | Message # 7
Food > You
Maybe Tamsin's just forever cursed to look that good...  yes

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:40 PM | Message # 8
Your face sucks
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
Maybe Tamsin's just forever cursed to look that good...

"No matter how hard I try, I always look so goddamn sexy. What the hell!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:44 PM | Message # 9
Food > You
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
"No matter how hard I try, I always look so goddamn sexy. What the hell!?"

Everyone: SHUT UP TAMSIN. GAWD.

AshDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:58 PM | Message # 10
Bounty Hunter
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
But, is Acacia a Valkyrie? I don't know I feel like she was a warrior or something because in 3x10 Acacia says "They don't make warriors like that anymore" to which Tamsin replies "They made YOU Acacia".

True, no one ever said about Acacia being a Valkyrie, but I just assumed she is one. I don't remember exactly the episode when she showed up, but she acted like she was some kind of mentor for Tamsin.
That's just my weird logic, ignore it ;P

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 4:06 PM | Message # 11
Food > You
I get the impression that the Wanderer has a lot of different Fae under his employ as Bounty Hunters. But if Acacia's a mentor to Tamsin, that means she'd be way older...  confused

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 4:56 PM | Message # 12
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
For sure. Everything's kind of all over the place in regards to the aging of fae. Trick looks aged, but Tamsin looks young. Trick isn't dying, but Tamsin is. It's all very confusing. Maybe it's specific to the type of fae.

I believe they did say at some point that different Fae age according to their 'species' but still,  if both Acacia and Tamsin are Valkyries it makes no sense to me.

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:00 PM | Message # 13
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Ash)
True, no one ever said about Acacia being a Valkyrie, but I just assumed she is one. I don't remember exactly the episode when she showed up, but she acted like she was some kind of mentor for Tamsin. That's just my weird logic, ignore it ;P

It's not weird logic at all, I think most people think she is as Valkyrie as well, I just have many specs.

AshDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:11 PM | Message # 14
Bounty Hunter
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I believe they did say at some point that different Fae age according to their 'species' but still, if both Acacia and Tamsin are Valkyries it makes no sense to me.
Why?
" This is the way of the Valkyrie. To live, to serve.. to expire. Over and over again. "

In that case Acacia might be a little older than Tamsin in general, but she's close to expire and after that, when she'll be reborn, she may look younger. Well, that's just theory.
Truth be told, we know very little about Fae. Look at Dyson: he's.. um.. 1,5k? 2k old? I remember from season 1, ep9 ( Fae Day ) there was a guy, looked very old, he was like 900years old. So aging stage seems very complicated in LG.

Post edited by Ash - Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:12 PM

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 6:07 PM | Message # 15
Your face sucks
But if Tamsin looks like that and is about to keel over, then how is Acacia even standing?

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: