[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 7:54 PM | Message # 16
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8

Is he trying to make Tamsin think she's with him? Oh shit. He needs to die yesterday.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 8:21 PM | Message # 17
Food > You
Awards: 11

OMG

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SHCDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 8:26 PM | Message # 18
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
I swear...I'm just so fucking happy to see her face!!!! Hdhbabsjskdmmakallsh

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 9:26 PM | Message # 19
Your face sucks
BUT SLKDJFLA KSJDFLK;ASJDFK JASDG;LKA LDGJI  CAN'T TAKE MORE TEARS. MAKE IT A HAPPY RETURN LKDJFA ;LSDF J;AKSDJFLKAJSD /F /SDGSQHGY [4oeqbA

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 10:40 PM | Message # 20
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
YEEEEEESSSS!!! THANK YOU!  dance  
OH TAM TAM, I'VE MISSED YOU SO SO MUCH!

Added (25 Nov 13, 10:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
Is he trying to make Tamsin think she's with him? Oh shit. He needs to die yesterday.
Looks like it. 
It makes sense that she will go with him and will appear on the dark fae party.
Oh, our Tam Tam still has Tamnesia, but I'm SOOO looking forward on how Bo will convince her that she's different and one of the good ones.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 25 Nov 13, 10:25 PM

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 10:45 PM | Message # 21
Your face sucks
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Oh, our Tam Tam still has Tamnesia, but I'm SOOO looking forward on how Bo will convince her that she's different and one of the good ones.
But that's just it. I'm kind of nervous that she won't. I'm actually really nervous that the gang will believe Massimo and turn their backs on Tamsin. And that Tamsin will have to work most of it out on her own. Just nervous, but it's a thought. Only Bo knows and if Bo doesn't remember or feels like she was tricked...

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 10:55 PM | Message # 22
Drunk Valkyrie
Damn, in my dream, this is the scene where Bo say back those amazing words, you know - (insert) how can you not remember me?, You said "I'm not like anyone you've ever met..., in any of your many lifetimes". You said, you said, I was perfect,... to you, I'm perfect.,  Tamsin, please you have to remember... Me: GAHHHH!

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 11:18 PM | Message # 23
Food > You
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Damn, in my dream, this is the scene where Bo say back those amazing words, you know - (insert) how can you not remember me?, You said "I'm not like anyone you've ever met..., in any of your many lifetimes". You said, you said, I was perfect,... to you, I'm perfect.,  Tamsin, please you have to remember... Me: GAHHHH!

I CAN'T HANDLE IT. I'M CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW CUZ HER FACE AND HOW SAD SHE LOOKS. I'M GONNA PUKE.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 11:40 PM | Message # 24
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
But that's just it. I'm kind of nervous that she won't. I'm actually really nervous that the gang will believe Massimo and turn their backs on Tamsin.
Now that you said it, yah, he did say he helped Tamsin get rid of Bo with that serum that enable the Wanderer to smokednapped her. Only Bo knows of Tamsin's change of heart at the last minute and her decision to be on Team Bo. So, Bo needs to convince the others that Tamsin's on their side.
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
Only Bo knows and if Bo doesn't remember or feels like she was tricked
I think she remembers, but couldn't really explain how she was smokednapped, trapped in that train.
Is this really the effect of that serum?
Will Bo really feel she was tricked? - I hope not, when the serum was used, they were in a heat of battle, Tamsin still want to deliver Bo. But at the end, Bo couldn't kill Tamsin and Tamsin couldn't kill her, even though she had the chance. This, spare your life, betray the wanderer and fight by your side by Tamsin will remind Bo that Tamsin's one of the good ones and is part of their team.
I HOPE.

Added (25 Nov 13, 11:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Stupid, work.
Have to go meet a client. Be back. Later guys!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 25 Nov 13, 11:37 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 11:46 PM | Message # 25
Food > You
My theory which is too painful for Falala and Jonana to accept:

Massimo will manipulate Kenzi somehow, tell her lies about how Tamsin was responsible for Bo's disappearance. Then he gives her more fae cream as a trade for Tamsin. Kenzi will eventually do it, and this will put a strain on her relationship with Bo once she finds out.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 0:22 AM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'm wondering how much the Wanderer took from her memory. 

If Bo and Dyson don't remember the train, what if the Wanderer removed all traces of him from their minds until he tries again?

If that's the case, then that means no one remembers the card. Tamsin is just someone who went cray cray and drove over a cliff with Dyson so that would leave her vulnerable to whatever machinations Massimo has in mind for her because if she doesn't remember Bo and Bo doesn't remember her, she's going to believe the nice guy with the picture of them together on his phone.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 1:01 AM | Message # 27
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Please let this not be the case. But if it is...I hope she finds out the truth quickly and kicks some major ass for the deception.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 1:34 AM | Message # 28
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Zoriah ()
Please let this not be the case. But if it is...I hope she finds out the truth quickly and kicks some major ass for the deception.
Well I was wrong about Tamsin returning in episode 5 so here's to me continuing to be wrong! smile

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 2:01 AM | Message # 29
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Yep. hug I bet you are glad, though.

LanieDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 3:08 AM | Message # 30
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I can breathe easy now.     
I have no doubt she'll kick Massimo's ass when she fully regains her memory. Now that we know he's a human, he's actually harmless without his potions.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Search: