[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
SirGladiatorDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 4:33 AM | Message # 31
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 0
It's so awesome to see that Tamsin is finally back!  The thing with Massimo is very annoying, but one nice thing to keep in mind is that Massimo probably doesn't think he's 'tricking' Tamsin into thinking they're allies, judging by episode 3 he seems to think they still are.  Which means that once Tamsin remembers and knows everything that she needs to, he's in for an extremely unpleasant (for him) and extremely entertaining (for us) surprise smile .

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 6:59 AM | Message # 32
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Massimo will manipulate Kenzi somehow, tell her lies about how Tamsin was responsible for Bo's disappearance. Then he gives her more fae cream as a trade for Tamsin. Kenzi will eventually do it, and this will put a strain on her relationship with Bo once she finds out.
It's painful  to swallow Erara but it's plausible.
I just have a problem with the trade part, to me, Kenzi will be suspicious of the offer especially since she knows that Mossimo is not someone to be trusted and Kenzi would want to know why he want Tamsin as exchange.

I'm more like, Kenzi believes Mossimo's lies and because of that she was furious at Tamsin, and told her to leave the clubhouse. Mossimo drove Kenzi into a state that she doesn't want anything to do with Tamsin anymore. ie. Don't want to look after her anymore.
Tamsin didn't hear Kenzi and Mossimo's conversation of course, and still have Tamnesia, looked confused, lost, and teary eyed because she doesn't know anyone apart from Kenzi and Dyson (not yet back from rescuing Bo) and Kenzi hates her now, and wants her out. Mossimo then swoops in with his stupid photo and convinced her that they're friends, she goes with him and he will deliver her to the Morrigan of course.

Kenzi, after learning the truth from Bo, will be super guilty and from then on will be a Valkubus shipper.  yes

Added (26 Nov 13, 5:04 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I know, I'm gonna be a spriggan someday!

Added (26 Nov 13, 5:16 AM)
Quote SirGladiator ()
but one nice thing to keep in mind is that Massimo probably doesn't think he's 'tricking' Tamsin into thinking they're allies, judging by episode 3 he seems to think they still are.
You're right. He also doesn't know that Tamsin had a change of heart and now on Team Bo. I hope he will not deliver her to the Morrigan because who knows what Evony will do to her?

Quote SirGladiator ()
he's in for an extremely unpleasant (for him) and extremely entertaining (for us) surprise .
He has it coming. I hope it is something slow and painful.

Added (26 Nov 13, 6:59 AM)
Hi Erara, Just want to ask, I just noticed now, how my avatar's tiny compared to everyone else's and how can I make it bigger?
Sorry ot, but its an important question.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 7:10 AM

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 4:46 PM | Message # 33
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Congrats on becoming a Spriggan, Isabel_Q! Woohoo!  woowoo joy

tankedtamsinDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 8:30 PM | Message # 34
Spriggan
New here, but it finally looks the season is about to start smile

Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 10:14 PM | Message # 35
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote tankedtamsin ()
New here, but it finally looks the season is about to start
Hopefully it will be a kickass season premiere. Though it sucks that it's only 10 episodes. :P

"Why do you care so much!?"

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 10:28 PM | Message # 36
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Zoriah ()
Congrats on becoming a Spriggan, Isabel_Q!
Thanks Z!  hug

Added (26 Nov 13, 10:28 PM)
Z, how come your avatar's huge compared to my tiny one?

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 10:52 PM | Message # 37
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Isabel_Q: You are allowed 140 by 140 px images here. smile Yours is 100x100.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 11:04 PM | Message # 38
Drunk Valkyrie
Ohhh.
Let me fix that!
Thanks Z!

Added (26 Nov 13, 11:04 PM)
Hey Z,
Do you think that even though Tamsin grew up physically, will she still be like a teenager mentally? 
because we know that the old Tamsin is very guarded and hardly lets her emotions show on her face, but at present, if she's still on a teenager mindset...she will be very emotional, raw...
Are we going to have a teenage Tamsin in an adult body? 
What do you think?

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 11:19 PM | Message # 39
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hi Erara, Just want to ask, I just noticed now, how my avatar's tiny compared to everyone else's and how can I make it bigger? Sorry ot, but its an important question.

Indeed it's important lol. You need to crop the picture to 140x140 otherwise the site will resize it. Oops looks like Zoriah already ninja'd me.

Quote tankedtamsin ()

Indeed. Lost Girl actually premieres next Sunday.  smile Also welcome to the forum!  wave

Dudes, I'm just scared HSG will throw Tamsin out because of misinformation by Massimo. She'll have nowhere to go. sad

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 2:45 AM | Message # 40
Spriggan
Thanks for all the kind welcomes. I'm wondering if Massimo has some plans to deliver Tamsin to Evony. sad

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 4:27 AM | Message # 41
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote tankedtamsin ()
I'm wondering if Massimo has some plans to deliver Tamsin to Evony.
Wouldn't that be awesome?!
Evony was told by Mossimo that Tamsin eliminated Bo, so Tamsin will be on Evony's good graces.
Will be like a slap afterwards when Evony finds out the truth, he he he.

Btw, welcome to Valkubus haven!

Added (27 Nov 13, 4:27 AM)

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Indeed it's important lol. You need to crop the picture to 140x140 otherwise the site will resize it. Oops looks like Zoriah already ninja'd me.
Thanks E!

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 4:42 AM | Message # 42
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote tankedtamsin ()

Welcome to the forum wave It finally does look like it is about to start!
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Dudes, I'm just scared HSG will throw Tamsin out because of misinformation by Massimo. She'll have nowhere to go. sad

Well they did say we should've trademarked tamxiety so I would put money on that happening and of course it would only be Bo who could back her up but I bet she won't be able to remember what happened and then they'll think it was Tamsin who handed Bo over to the wanderer, she'll be kicked out and be all alone and lost then Massimo will come along, befriend her with that stupid photo and take her to the Morrigan  verysad

Geez, I really hope we're all wrong! All of these ideas end up with Tamsin lost and alone sad

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 4:44 AM | Message # 43
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Pitty no glimpse of Tamsin in promo vid

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 4:49 AM | Message # 44
Drunk Valkyrie
Guys, what do you think ofthe  promo?
ME
1st: WTF BO? Whyare you kissing wolfboy? I wanted this to be just a feeding kiss, but isn't Bo
already full at the end of last ep?. WTH.

2nd: No Tamsin onthe promo, will have to imagine that she woke up sometime and grew up to
adulthood. Kenzi is not back yet but Mossimo was there to  rob the place
and maybe was surprised to see Tamsin there. Still have Tamnesia, he convince her that the HSG is
not the good guys, maybe told her that
they or Bo caused her death, and she was now reborn. Mossimo doesn't know the
truth so he will assumed that Tamsin still pushed thru with the original plan
of eliminating Bo. He will convince her to come with him using that stupid photo and he will definitely take her to Evony.

Oh God, is that why Tamsin looked so brokenhearted/hurt/angry/cannot believe its true face.
teary eyes - means hurt because she taught Denzi tricked her in believing shes safe with them.
furrowed brows - deep thinking, might mean shes thinking of her death and who caused it, getting angry and vindictive already.

She's definitely shocked of what Mossimo told her and it confused the hell out of her!
OH NO. she will be angry, vindictive on ep.5!

3rd: Did Mossimo came back to steal some more? but was caught, chi-sucked by Bo and to keep his sorry life, confessed that he took Tamsin to the Morrigan?

What's with that creepy blood on the mouth gargoyle?

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 7:49 PM | Message # 45
Spriggan
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Did Mossimo came back to steal some more? but was caught, chi-sucked by Bo and to keep his sorry life, confessed that he took Tamsin to the Morrigan?
I think Bo looks for him because in the promo the crack shack has been robbed

Post edited by tankedtamsin - Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 9:05 PM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Search: