Spriggan
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Really enjoyed this episode. Tamsin looked awesome with those wings

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 04 Dec 13, 3:48 PM | Message # 107
Kitsune
Awards: 7
I've finally seen it and you guys have pretty much said all the things I wanted to say. I LOVED LOVED LOVED having RSTamsin back finally. God, I missed her. She was so adorable all innocent still. I was impressed by how the original trio Bo/Kenzi/Dyson were so kind and protective of her. It bodes well in terms of her being part of the family this year.

I think Kenzi did mention the Wanderer once - at the Dal, but Bo just sort of blocked her question and told her she didn't want to talk about it because she wanted to relax and have fun instead. So the writers are definitely drawing that plot out to the point of torture.

No idea what the necklace was meant to signify. Didn't care, since it doesn't change how not right for each other Bo and Lauren ended up being last year.

The full body glow thing was cool, although I have no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Tamsin's wings unfurling and the whole sequence where she powered up to save Bo was such a WOW /pumpfistandcheer moment.

I'm in the camp which thinks Massimo is Evony's son. I think if he still has the twip of Zamorra (sp) he might still be alive.

As for Lauren, I actually found her scenes tolerable. I liked her standing up for herself. I giggled at the word 'spybang' coming from her own lips. It also amused me that she confided all that deeply personal shit to Crystal when it should have been Bo. Her back-story is still just as lame and far-fetched as ever and sounds like something out of a pulp super-hero comic. "When an eco-protest goes wrong, gifted doctor and international fugitive Karen Beattie goes underground, searching for a new life and a way to atone for....".whatev. rolleyes2

Was she really atoning for those lost human lives or just doing more running & hiding from human justice by swearing fealty to the Light Fae?

DakaraJayneDate: Wednesday, 04 Dec 13, 5:42 PM | Message # 108
Spriggan
Awards: 3
Quote Zoriah ()
I LOVED LOVED LOVED having RSTamsin back finally. God, I missed her.

Same here!! Was so pleased the way she played it! My cheeks were hurting from smiling so much! Hehe

One thing that I did notice was when Bo was entering the shack and the trap Trick gave to Kenzi set off, the flames were red. Guess this is due to the warning off of Dark Fae? When Kenzi and Bo were trapped by Massimo the flames were blue - light fae maybe?? So was there something that occurred to make Bo's blood decide to be Dark? Only Bo seemed to make both traps react. They're probably not related and this is pointless, just wondered if anyone thought about this?

Cannot wait for the next ep! I hope we have plenty Tamsin & Kenzi moments, seeing as Docubus seems to be present  bored

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

Post edited by DakaraJayne - Wednesday, 04 Dec 13, 5:43 PM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 5:42 AM | Message # 109
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
acejihyo, Sophie your avatar, lol

Added (05 Dec 13, 5:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Eternal-Dust, Awww, E your avatar is sooo adorkable! lol, can you make me one?

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 7:09 AM | Message # 110
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote DakaraJayne ()
One thing that I did notice was when Bo was entering the shack and the trap Trick gave to Kenzi set off, the flames were red. Guess this is due to the warning off of Dark Fae? When Kenzi and Bo were trapped by Massimo the flames were blue - light fae maybe?? So was there something that occurred to make Bo's blood decide to be Dark? Only Bo seemed to make both traps react. They're probably not related and this is pointless, just wondered if anyone thought about this?
Actually, they underplayed the significance but I think that was a misdirect on their part.  The blue fire at Lauren's old place was a ward to block all fae...and that's why Kenzi tried to jump it but couldn't because she was sparkly. Thus Bo giving her an impromptu shower.  wink

The ward at the crack shack, however...was to block MALICIOUS FAE. Bo fussed because she set it off "AGAIN" and Kenzi is like...dude, I must have set that up wrong...my bad.

But I don't think she did set it up wrong. I think that was the second of several clues in the episode that Bo is off kilter.  My personal feeling....daddy did something to her or perhaps one of the damned souls on the death train hitched a ride on the Bo-Bo Express and THAT is what's making her a lot colder at times as well as what is registering as dark.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

DakaraJayneDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 12:22 PM | Message # 111
Spriggan
Awards: 3
UberFaenatic, thanks for your help with that  smile I was just unsure as to the power of the the traps and the significance really. It makes more sense to me now that the trap at Lauren's was to block all Fae. 

Quote UberFaenatic ()
My personal feeling....daddy did something to her or perhaps one of the damned souls on the death train hitched a ride on the Bo-Bo Express and THAT is what's making her a lot colder at times as well as what is registering as dark.
This makes total sense. When Kenzi said Bo has 'Bonus features' I was all, understatement! Right from the opening of Turn to Stone I just thought, wow what has gotten into her!? She just has this different vibe and when the Una Mens dropped the not so shocking surprise of her being Dark, it all came together

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

acejihyoDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 9:51 PM | Message # 112
Baby Fae
Quote UberFaenatic ()
My personal feeling....daddy did something to her or perhaps one of the damned souls on the death train hitched a ride on the Bo-Bo Express and THAT is what's making her a lot colder at times as well as what is registering as dark

That's an interesting theory, the soul hitching a ride part. I think maybe, the time Bo spent in that other realm may have either awakened those "Daddy powers" or strengthened them, and set off the whole Dark thing.

I also feel like why some people might be on edge about Bo being Dark is because we're inclined to associate the Dark with "evil", and the Light with "good" (which is really an oversimplification). I know the writers will somehow spin it so that Bo becomes un-Dark again but I wish they'd just keep her Dark. It makes for such greater conflict with her Light Fae friends, and also I'd love to explore what kind of changes Bo would enact as a Dark Fae (or what kind of changes she'd undergo).

Post edited by acejihyo - Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 9:52 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 10:59 PM | Message # 113
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Eternal-Dust, Awww, E your avatar is sooo adorkable! lol, can you make me one?

Sure. What do you want?

Quote acejihyo ()
I also feel like why some people might be on edge about Bo being Dark is because we're inclined to associate the Dark with "evil", and the Light with "good" (which is really an oversimplification). I know the writers will somehow spin it so that Bo becomes un-Dark again but I wish they'd just keep her Dark. It makes for such greater conflict with her Light Fae friends, and also I'd love to explore what kind of changes Bo would enact as a Dark Fae (or what kind of changes she'd undergo).

Going by what EA said in her interview, I don't doubt the 'dark' thing is going to be temporary, which sucks in a way. I do want her to be dark too. Both she and Tamsin can demonstrate that it's not a good/evil thing. The light has done some pretty fucked up things as well.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

acejihyoDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 11:07 PM | Message # 114
Baby Fae
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
The light has done some pretty fucked up things as well.

When Lauren said that bit about "Light Fae bullshit" I was like gurl, that's the best line you've had all season.

Post edited by acejihyo - Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 11:07 PM

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 9:08 AM | Message # 115
Drunk Valkyrie
Eternal-Dust, I would like the one where they hug, the one when the camera closed-up to Tamsin, and her face returned to normal and she kinda moved her face to Bo's head... please and thank you  biggrin

Added (06 Dec 13, 9:08 AM)
Ok guys, I also thought that's somethings off with our Bo. Can anybody explain what she's doing? Shes banging Dyson with no strings attached? Is she getting back with him? Are they even together now? I'm confused.
The exchange that they had in front of Tamsin, you know, the "shopping" scene really bothers me.

Bo's not injured right?, if she's hungry she can feed off of other people, right?
Feeding from strangers and no feelings will be hurt.
The old Bo will at least think twice before jumping the wolf because of the consequences, the feelings that might get involve, she doesn't want to lead him on....that was before. Whats happening now?

Is the present Bo finally embracing her "succubus" form? Indulging on a feeding frenzy with no strings/emotions attached? I don't think I like this new version of her. I know shes still the kind, virtuous, loyal friend, but banging Dyson with no explanation really bothers me. I don't know, maybe I'm just old fashioned? 

I know, you cannot bang your ex without feelings getting involved. It's a set up for an emo confrontation that I am not interested to see.  dry

If Bo is really losing it, can Tamsin slap her again?, just to snap her out of it.  tongue

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 10:31 AM | Message # 116
Rakshasa
There were several cues to indicate that Bo is not quite herself...and even Dyson and Kenzi both commented that there's something extra there.  Something different.  I don't mind her succubusing whoever she wants...but seeing her with Dyson is more of a surprise simply because he isn't just another bang.  They do have history.  So while we know she needs a ton of sex to remain healthy, the Bo we know would be a lot more careful about messing with people's feelings like that, I think.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Friday, 06 Dec 13, 10:32 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 6:23 PM | Message # 117
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
The one thing that I really noticed was when Kenzi was sparkling for Bo, Bo was just like "Wooo! Awesome!!" and that felt odd. Not a concern for what her best friend might have gotten herself into. But then, she went and saved the day afterwards, so, I don't know.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 11:10 PM | Message # 118
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Something different.  I don't mind her succubusing whoever she wants...but seeing her with Dyson is more of a surprise simply because he isn't just another bang.  They do have history.  So while we know she needs a ton of sex to remain healthy, the Bo we know would be a lot more careful about messing with people's feelings like that, I think.
Exactly, something happened to her aboard the wanderer express.

Added (06 Dec 13, 11:10 PM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
The one thing that I really noticed was when Kenzi was sparkling for Bo, Bo was just like "Wooo! Awesome!!" and that felt odd. Not a concern for what her best friend might have gotten herself into. But then, she went and saved the day afterwards, so, I don't know.
Yah, did Bo even inquired what is it?, it's effects or side effects? that's weird. The old Bo will be super concerned if that sparkly thingy is safe or not. 
There's something off with Bo alright... 

Ohh, completely oot, there's a fanfic where there was 2 sides of Bo, the good one and the evil one and then the evil won and she became in-charge of the body and she is totally evil but still cares for Kenzi and her friends but total evil yeah, forgot the title of that fanfic... hmmm.  

If Bo became evil, that would be really interesting to watch, I'm okay with it as long as Tamsin will be there to convince her that she can fight this force/or whatever spirit/dad's powers that starting to take over her. She can throw the line " you're smart, you're strong, you can fight this thing, you can do it!" lol

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 07 Dec 13, 0:15 AM | Message # 119
Rakshasa
I think it would be something if they bookended what happened in Turn to Stone...where Tamsin is now the one urging Bo away from the emotional cliff and telling her that she can choose her own fate and path.

And great observation about Bo's odd response to Kenzi sparkling.  I mentioned that in another forum that I found it weird that she was so non-chalant about it and the Bo we know would have been intrigued but concerned.

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Saturday, 07 Dec 13, 0:17 AM

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 07 Dec 13, 1:57 AM | Message # 120
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I think it would be something if they bookended what happened in Turn to Stone...where Tamsin is now the one urging Bo away from the emotional cliff and telling her that she can choose her own fate and path.
yes , urging/comforting her/being her rock.., since this is a theory, I would like them to kiss after of course  biggrin

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Search: