Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 6:30 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Turn to Stone

Synopsis: When the Clubhouse is robbed, Kenzi's forced to make a confession that could threaten her friendship with Bo. Meanwhile, an angry and frustrated Bo does the unthinkable - she confronts a dangerous foe and makes a shocking discovery.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 6:48 PM | Message # 2
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Wonder if that confession is about her banging Dyson when Bo's not there, or trying to become Fae but tricked by Massimo. 
If it's the latter, maybe Bo went to confront Massimo, and learned something about Tamsin instead

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 7:05 PM | Message # 3
Food > You
I think it's the Dyson confession. Pretty sure a confession about Massimo isn't that bad to compromise their friendship.

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 7:16 PM | Message # 4
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Really? Oh man, that sounds a little too emo for my liking.

a) They were under a memory spell. It wasn't their fault if anything did happen.
b) Bo's last lover was Lauren, would she really get that upset over Dyson banging someone else?

I get that it might feel like a betrayal since she's her bestie but since Dyson (technically) hasn't been in a romantic relationship with Bo for TWO seasons...

I really hope that whatever rift temporarily happens, it's not misplaced jealousy.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 9:02 PM | Message # 5
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I would prefer it to be about something more substantial too.  The last time, heck the only time Bo has ever been genuinely angry with Kenz was when she was trying to protect Bo from Kyle's sister.  Her whole life every horrible thing that had happened to her was because of people lying to protect her...so that grievance was legitimate.  Being upset because Kenzi and Dyson banged each other while having no memory of Bo seems...off.

Added (12 Nov 13, 9:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I think it's the Dyson confession. Pretty sure a confession about Massimo isn't that bad to compromise their friendship.
It depends.  Kenzi's in trouble with Massimo. Perhaps the robbery is directly connected to Massimo seeking payment.  Maybe Kenzi has done some stupid stuff trying to hide not only the fact that she's sparklely but also to keep up her habit...or worse, that she did something Bo would see as a betrayal in order to pay off her debt to Massimo...

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 9:17 PM | Message # 6
Kitsune
Or maybe she's disgusted Kenzi may have worn all of her 80 sexy thongs? tongue

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 12 Nov 13, 9:36 PM | Message # 7
Squonk
Quote UberFaenatic ()
It depends.  Kenzi's in trouble with Massimo. Perhaps the robbery is directly connected to Massimo seeking payment.  Maybe Kenzi has done some stupid stuff trying to hide not only the fact that she's sparklely but also to keep up her habit...or worse, that she did something Bo would see as a betrayal in order to pay off her debt to Massimo...
well she's sort of stealing from Trick in 401, so I wouldn't be surprised that she owes Massimo some shit. And if Bo knows about this she would be pissed probably

JTDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 13, 1:27 AM | Message # 8
Kitsune
Awards: 4
If it's the Dyson bit, Bo really has no right to be upset about it because they're not together. I get that as a bff certain expectations are there.

I also admit that I'd be disappointed if Bo loses it with Kenzi over this. First, they were under a memory altering something mojo. Second, even if they make Denzi happen (which I hope they don't because the incesty feelings are just so wrong), Dyson is well within his rights to move on when, if memory serves me right, Bo has made it clear she has moved on. And I still say that's a load of BS since they never got closure from the end of their relationship. It only ended because The Norn tricked Dyson into giving up his ability to love.

Maybe this is the trigger that will put that damn triangle front and centre again. Stupid writers.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 13, 2:21 AM | Message # 9
Food > You
Quote Zoriah ()
Or maybe she's disgusted Kenzi may have worn all of her 80 sexy thongs?

Zing! Don't forget the kimono lol

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 13, 2:30 AM | Message # 10
Kitsune
Kenzi looked hot all episode, especially with the kimono. Yes, I know it's Bo's and looks even better on her but still...credit where it is due. tongue

NeffititiDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 13, 1:49 PM | Message # 11
Squonk
Quote JT ()
If it's the Dyson bit, Bo really has no right to be upset about it because they're not together. I get that as a bff certain expectations are there. I also admit that I'd be disappointed if Bo loses it with Kenzi over this. First, they were under a memory altering something mojo. Second, even if they make Denzi happen (which I hope they don't because the incesty feelings are just so wrong), Dyson is well within his rights to move on when, if memory serves me right, Bo has made it clear she has moved on. And I still say that's a load of BS since they never got closure from the end of their relationship. It only ended because The Norn tricked Dyson into giving up his ability to love.

Maybe this is the trigger that will put that damn triangle front and centre again. Stupid writers.
I'm betting on it's the thing of  Kenzi seeking power through Massimo, not Dyson. 
Then it makes sense that Bo flipped and went to kick Massimo's ass, possibly they will talk about Tamsin a little(which would be the shocking discovery?), although there are too many things that can shock Bo's mind, so I'm not so sure that part is about Tamsin. Could be something like Evony is alive, or something related to her father.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 13, 2:24 PM | Message # 12
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Yeah, my money is on fake fae powers Kenzi seeked.

P.S. Neffititi, i'm fangirling over your fanfics, you like the best suspence writer ever, and yeah i logged in just to write you this lol

NeffititiDate: Wednesday, 13 Nov 13, 4:24 PM | Message # 13
Squonk
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
P.S. Neffititi, i'm fangirling over your fanfics, you like the best suspence writer ever, and yeah i logged in just to write you this lol
LOL thanks  wink

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 3:09 AM | Message # 14
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Synopsis: When the Clubhouse is robbed, Kenzi's forced to make a confession that could threaten her friendship with Bo.

I doubt its about banging Dyson, my money is on  Kenzi's secret of selling those stuff to pay off Mossimo and Bo will be disappointed in her. The synopsis said in one sentence that the clubhouse was robbed and continued that because of that Kenzi confessed. So the confession have to be tied-up with the robbery.  I concur that its about the stuff that are missing (apart from what was stolen) and Kenzi confessed that she sold some of it, thus betraying Bo's trust. Bo will be disappointed more when she learned the reason is to pay off Mossimo for the sparkly cream.
But, Is it enough to threaten their friendship?
I think not, it seems shallow to me. 

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Meanwhile, an angry and frustrated Bo does the unthinkable - she confronts a dangerous foe and makes a shocking discovery.

I think this dangerous foe is Evony, based on the trailer (when Bo with Kenzi opened Evony's office door looking pissed!). Bo is angry and frustrated because she still wanted answers and Tamsin is missing/took off, maybe abducted by Evony (brainwashed because she still haven't got her memories back and was convinced by Evony that dark faes should stick together or some shit like that). So Bo confront's her about where Tamsin is, and Evony told her what Tamsin did for her. ie. Betraying/defying Evony, protecting Bo by killing the coma guy. End of ep 4.

Ep. 5, We will see a powerfully restored Valkyrie in adult body but still memories missing, hanging out with her dark fae acquaintances. I firmly believe Bo alone can remind Tamsin of her lost memories. Maybe they kiss?, a true loves kiss? and all memories will be restored... yes

I wish this will happen BUT it's just my silly assumptions and dreams, so we have to wait and see.

P.S.
Hi Neffititi!
(she knows I'm a fangirl)
The Mount Olympus ep is amazing!, the minotaurs battle is EPIC!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 19 Nov 13, 7:22 AM

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 7:52 PM | Message # 15
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
http://www.farfarawaysite.com/section....ery.htm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M GONNA CRY.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » Ep. 4x04 "Turn to Stone"
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search: