Tuesday, 19 Mar 24, 6:37 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
AshDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 9:05 AM | Message # 211
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Oh, come on, don't cry. No crying! You're not allowed to cry! I don't like cying.

Someone do something!

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

FreedomDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 9:52 AM | Message # 212
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
First of all hi I'm new.
I'm Christina. Or Freedom.

So I for one hate being pessimistic, but everything leads me to the conclusion this season Valkubus will be angst.
And not the kind of angst you enjoy. . The kind of angst that ruins you.
OK so from the moment I realised Valkubus might actually happen I've thought this through times and times again.
Valkubus will most probably not be endgame.
We all know that.
But I kinda sorta figured that if Valkubus does happen for even a little while, there will have to be a reason for them not to work out right?
So here is where my Valkuanxiety kicks in.

I cease to believe Tamsin will be the one to hurt Bo (however it's not impossible) so I tend to stick with the thought that Bo will have a reason to break up with her.
And I just don't think I'm psychologically prepared for the angst that will come after.
Especially from Tamsin's side.

Ughhh I will just lose it if Bo turns Tamsin down.
I just can't help the feeling the writers will give so much pain and slow burn and torture with these two.

Kill me now.

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 8:46 PM | Message # 213
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Yeah you're right :P
Valkubus will most likely not be Endgame as the doccubots will have their way or the internet will become very salty *cough*

ANYWAY!
What i've come to care about is TamTams happiness, It can be with a girl/boy/food/alcohol/sack of tits whatever, if she's happy then i'm good with how it's going, i'm so done with T being miserable.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 10:48 PM | Message # 214
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Freedom ()
Valkubus will most probably not be endgame.We all know that.
But I kinda sorta figured that if Valkubus does happen for even a little while, there will have to be a reason for them not to work out right?
So here is where my Valkuanxiety kicks in.

I cease to believe Tamsin will be the one to hurt Bo (however it's not impossible) so I tend to stick with the thought that Bo will have a reason to break up with her.
And I just don't think I'm psychologically prepared for the angst that will come after.

I just can't help the feeling the writers will give so much pain and slow burn and torture with these two.

Kill me now.

I mean, let's be real. HT/
Available to users only /HT
I believe there will be no endgame for anyone and that Bo will never chose one. Although, she did friendzoned Dyson a hundred of times but still bangs him and she might still be inlove with Lauren, though they both said hurtful things to each other but she still bangs her... so I'm pissed at Bo. I'm sure sex for Bo doesn't mean a thing and that really bother's me, anyway, shes a succubus so what can you do?

If Lauren can't share (her No Dyson rule), and Bo goes back to monogamy again & go hungry, weak again?, I think not.
If Dyson can't share either (his one life mate? whatevs)

Who will Bo chose? She obv loves both but in different levels, but why can't she resists the damn wolf? why does she continue leading him on?

If Valkubus happens, It will be good for Bo, she will be fed well. I have a feeling that their relationship will be open, I hope Tamsin's not the jealous type and gets the Fridays and the Saturdays. wink

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 10:56 PM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 11 Dec 14, 11:02 PM | Message # 215
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Freedom ()

I spec that they will be in an open relationship, and then Tamsin thought she can do it but later on it gets too painful and she will set Bo free and she will leave the gang and maybe visit them from time to time. Bo will also set Tamsin free coz she doesn't want to hurt her more. Its gonna be angsty!

Added (11 Dec 14, 11:00 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
ANYWAY!
What i've come to care about is TamTams happiness, It can be with a girl/boy/food/alcohol/sack of tits whatever, if she's happy then i'm good with how it's going, i'm so done with T being miserable.
x2
I will ship Tamsin with whoever that wants her *cough* Freyja *cough*  
Dysin  is DEAD.

Added (11 Dec 14, 11:02 PM)
I think its about time that BOH pays Tamsin for all the misery and injuries she caused her.
A lifetime of Valkubanging should do it.

Attachments: 9922602.gif (448.5 Kb)

ZoriahDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 1:18 AM | Message # 216
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Those sad gifs are making me ;_;

I just want Tamsin to get a great story and hopefully have someone to love her & fight for her. It's about time someone did. Unpopular opinion here, maybe, but I also want the same for Dyson. Just not together - ick. Tamsin & Dyson are great as cop buddies but that hook up last season was totally unearned/wtf? in my opinion.

I hope Valkubus happens this season, but I don't want it a throwaway thing. No magic compulsion, no timeloop what the hells...I want Bo to realize how impt & special Tamsin is to her. If it's only going to be a minor detour till doccufest, then no fricking thanks, writers. Let Tamsin have fun elsewhere and be the vulnerable badass that only she can be.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 4:33 AM | Message # 217
Drunk Valkyrie
Zoriah, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!!! hug It was such a long time!

Added (12 Dec 14, 4:33 AM)

Quote Isabel_Q ()
I spec that they will be in an open relationship, and then Tamsin thought she can do it but later on it gets too painful and she will set Bo free and she will leave the gang and maybe visit them from time to time. Bo will also set Tamsin free coz she doesn't want to hurt her more. Its gonna be angsty!
I'm quoting myself coz I think this is fanfic material.

FreedomDate: Friday, 12 Dec 14, 10:17 AM | Message # 218
Baby Fae

OMG YES.That would be so good! Right! Gee Imma go make an FF account real quick and get to work!!

I hope Valkubus happens this season, but I don't want it a throwaway thing. No magic compulsion, no timeloop what the hells...
Oh I SOOO agree.But as I already mentioned..it's most probable that it shall happen.
BRING THE GODDAMN TISSUES PEOPLE!  

However,even though it seems like everything is for the worst...we will always know that they were so PERFECT for each other.
And I shall quote something I wrote in one of my old fanfictions once.

"They were complicated.It was what made them beautiful.It's not that it was love from first sight,or a walk in the park.
It was hard,and painful,and torturous.They weren't meant for each other,they didn't have the same goals,the same perception or the same behaviour.
In fact they were so different.
But they weren't opposites.The phrase 'opposites attract' wasn't their thing.
No no no.

It makes perfect sense now.

It was just love.

Unexplainable yet possible,complicated yet beautiful,hard yet pure.

Maybe that's why their happy ending wasn't there.They didn't need one.

They fell in love with each other,knowing they weren't perfect but still believing in it.

No it didn't matter they didn't work out in the end.
It mattered that they once did.They once fell in love.And not easily.But hard.

They were complicated.

Now I get it.I guess..

That's what made them beautiful."

AHHHH I'M SUCH IN A DEPRESSION MOOD!!!!

Added (12 Dec 14, 10:17 AM)

I think you should have an FF account so we can read what you write! 

Okay I made one! Shoot me with prompts!!!
Orr...is that supposed to be on another thread??

Whatevs.Just shoot.

Though prepare for one shots 'cause right now I have way too many 'big ones' in my head!

I'M READY MAMMA!
BRING IT!

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 13 Dec 14, 4:36 AM | Message # 219
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Freedom ()
OMG YES.That would be so good! Right! Gee Imma go make an FF account real quick and get to work!!
How's the fanfic going? you let us know! I would like to read it.

Added (13 Dec 14, 4:18 AM)

Quote Freedom ()
Oh I SOOO agree.But as I already mentioned..it's most probable that it shall happen.BRING THE GODDAMN TISSUES PEOPLE!
I want it to be real. Just for fucking once!

Added (13 Dec 14, 4:19 AM)
And P.S. I wants to see it! no behind the camera bullshit! dry angry raving

Added (13 Dec 14, 4:25 AM)

Quote Freedom ()
Though prepare for one shots 'cause right now I have way too many 'big ones' in my head!I'M READY MAMMA!
BRING IT!
I want that open relationship and then Tamsin set Bo free and then Bo said okay coz she doesn't want to hurt Tamsin anymore and then Tamsin left just for Bo to realize she loved Tamsin more than anyone and misses her and I don't know what happened next, but please write, that since they are both gonna live a thousand years, fate will have them meet in different places, different times and will hook up of course happy

Added (13 Dec 14, 4:36 AM)
Freedom, how about a Christmas one shot?
I even have a title lol
All a succubus want for Christmas is.....
Or All a Valkyrie want for Christmas is .......

FreedomDate: Sunday, 14 Dec 14, 6:04 AM | Message # 220
Baby Fae
Okay!
So right now I'm on the Christmas one shot, and I should probably say that the title SAYS IT ALL.

As soon as it's up and ready I'll post the link!

Added (14 Dec 14, 6:04 AM)
Fanfiction.net did not want to cooperate,sooo....

All A Succubus Wants For Christmas

There ya go...again fanfiction was being a pain in the ass.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 5:55 AM | Message # 221
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Freedom ()
Okay!So right now I'm on the Christmas one shot, and I should probably say that the title SAYS IT ALL.

As soon as it's up and ready I'll post the link!

Added (14 Dec 14, 6:04 AM)
Fanfiction.net did not want to cooperate,sooo....

All A Succubus Wants For Christmas

There ya go...again fanfiction was being a pain in the ass.
holy crap! you wrote 6 pages already?
I've read page 1, will read the rest later... but, I'm already looking forward to it, it feels exciting reading it in Bo's POV. I think I enjoy it more when its written this way, I like to read stories where Bo is pinning for TamTam happy

LilouDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 8:39 AM | Message # 222
Baby Fae

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 6:49 AM | Message # 223
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lilou ()
"There's a new contender for Bo's heart this season -- and it might already be somebody we know. That's all I'll say," hints Grassi.
This might be Tamsin of course or The Morrigan or Vex

Quote Lilou ()
interesting relationship and a working relationship as well"
I really want to know what is this interesting relationship shes saying... could be romantic or friend/buddy

Quote Lilou ()
Rachel also mentioned that Tamsin will caught someone during sex and the only person about i can think, it's Bo.
There's a 99% possibility it could be Bo. The only people that will make an impact to Tamsin is if it will be Bo or Dyson or them doing it. It could also be Lauren and Bo.

Added (16 Dec 14, 6:49 AM)

Quote Lilou ()
a)she's gonna get jealous and realize what she really feels for Bo and finally do something about it?
I want this to happen.
I mean, if she caught Bo doing it with other people esp Lauren, I think she will get jealous enough and that will probably push her to confess her lurve. Remember she still retain that teenage hormones, the sometimes childish acts and outburst (throwing food, eat a sack of tits), s3 Tamsin is sarcastic but refined in her insults not like the eat a sack of tits kind. Anyway, I might be wrong because S3 TAMSIN WAS A LONG TIME AGO.

Anyway, we have that photo, where RS & AS was in a bed together and RS has a black eye (sort of), I think that was the time they hook up happy .

Also, ep.3 and 4, Valkubus is together on the case and together a lot, who knows they might bond and my personal favorite, Bo gets injured along the way, and Tamsin is there for the taking power up. wink

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 6:13 PM | Message # 224
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I am actually quite hopeful for what's to come this year. A little nervous, yes, but Season 5 is already feeling like Lost Girl pre-Season 4. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Monday, 22 Dec 14, 6:35 PM | Message # 225
Kitsune
Awards: 7
I read/saw somewhere that Eric Roberts will be guest starring this season. Anyone laying down bets yet as to whether he ends up being Bo's dark powerful daddy?

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: