Tuesday, 19 Mar 24, 4:10 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 31 Aug 14, 6:14 AM | Message # 196
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Tamsin as a cheerleader and Bo as a cheerleading coach.

I may need oxygen.

Can you get asthma? I think I totally just got asthma.

Added (31 Aug 14, 6:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Confirmed! It looks like it's from Clear Eyes, Fae Heart

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Sunday, 31 Aug 14, 3:37 AM

Tams03Date: Sunday, 31 Aug 14, 1:18 PM | Message # 197
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
That video was hilarious! "Suck my balls" hahaha. Gotta love Tamsin!

btw do we know which episode they're shooting right now? 'Cause Rachel said something about "yesterdays' readthrough" at fan expo. I guess it was the table read for 5x14? They already started shooting 5x13 last week, right?

Post edited by Tams03 - Monday, 01 Sep 14, 8:47 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 03 Sep 14, 1:00 AM | Message # 198
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I believe now that Kenzi is in the full season. Bo goes to hell to save someone, and Kenzi is the only one lost, so it has to be her! I've believed that Kenzi ended up in hell since the beginning. I see no other option for her, since she didn't get to Valhalla.
So, I'm feeling happy and hopeful about that. I need my Kenzi!

This being the last season though.... I am so utterly and completely bummed!
No matter how much we have whined and complained earlier, I just feel like I'm losing my best friend at this point. And I'm not ready!  cry
I have no doubt it's because of all the shit being thrown at the writers last season about it being so bad, so Showcase decided to axe it before people dropped the show completely.
I am glad however that it seems like this was planned from before they started writing and filming it, so that the 3 extra episodes isn't something thrown together real fast to tie up loose ends just to give some kind of closure before it ends for good. That would be horrible!

Don't even want a big bad this season, I just want a season with the characters being together, and that the cases/fighting they do is secondary to them, and not really that important. But I guess that's a long shot.

I only somewhat care about how it ends for Bo though. Most important for me is Kenzi and Tamsin.
No doubt Bo's gonna end up with Lauren, so I'm gonna give it my best effort not to care about that. Just give me Mama Kenz and Tammy (with lots of screentime), and I'll be good.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 04 Sep 14, 0:02 AM | Message # 199
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I think it's more likely that the show ends with Bo's relationship status being unresolved. I truly don't see her ending up with Lauren though.

i also think we will see some Valkubus too. I'm actually getting amped now. I'm hoping other peeps decide to come back here so we can get excited together.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkubabyDate: Friday, 28 Nov 14, 1:57 PM | Message # 200
Baby Fae
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for some Valkubus love in S5, considering RS asked for people's opinions when the others asked about Doccubus and Dybus! Plus, I do think that the fact that S5 is the last season, is something to do with Tamsin's last lifecycle, and that S4 ended with Tamsin being hurt and lonely, and going to Dyson for comfort ('cause she couldn't have Bo).

What d'you think? :'D

Tamsin's definitely got quite abit of airtime this season though.. I just hope it's for good reasons *cough* Valkubus steamy scenes* :3

"You are more alive than anyone that I have ever met." ~ Bo
"You're not like anyone I've ever met in any of my many lifetimes." ~ Tamsin

SirGladiatorDate: Sunday, 07 Dec 14, 6:21 AM | Message # 201
Squonk
I'm definitely optimistic, it seems all the tidbits we've been getting in the interviews lately have been pointing in the right direction, so here's hoping that tonight we get the first of many awesome Valkubus episodes in Season 5!

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 5:13 AM | Message # 202
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I'm also positive, even after that "last trike and you're out of our lives (something like that) sad , I mean, we know that they will be okay after this hell episodes because they work some cases together after that. I am waiting for something to happen to them that will shift their current "relationship" into "interesting relationship".... of course I as a bonifide Valkubus shipper believed that's another term for a "romantic relationship" or gosh... an open relationship?

Someone, STOP ME FROM SCARING MYSELF!!!

Added (09 Dec 14, 5:13 AM)
What do you guys think of this "open relationship" idea?. Do you think Tamsin can share? Do you think she's not the jealous type? Will Bo ask her to be in an open relationship? weirdface

a) NO!
b) yes...
c) Maybe....
d) What? You're  insane Isabel! JSAFNASNLSFNLSJLFJLAJSFLSJ
e) Stop, it hurts

AshDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 9:39 AM | Message # 203
Bounty Hunter
Hm...

A, D and E.

STOP IT, OKAY?!

Anyway. In my opinion Tamsin could be a jealous type, but she may not say right away that something bothers her. Like that... open relationship thing, ugh. She may need some time to finally confront Bo and tell her the truth.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

TofugrrlDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 1:37 AM | Message # 204
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
A...but probably B
D and E!

I think Tamsin would let the relationship be open but it would really hurt her. She would agree because she wants Bo to be happy.   

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 2:06 AM | Message # 205
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Ash ()
Anyway. In my opinion Tamsin could be a jealous type, but she may not say right away that something bothers her. Like that... open relationship thing, ugh. She may need some time to finally confront Bo and tell her the truth.
If you're Tamsin, will you agree to it just to get a chance to be with Bo?....... even if its just for those few moments?

Added (10 Dec 14, 2:06 AM)
Quote Tofugrrl ()
A...but probably BD and E!

I think Tamsin would let the relationship be open but it would really hurt her. She would agree because she wants Bo to be happy.
ohh.... me, probably B too.
I think you're right.
Imo, I think Tamsin will be open to this arrangement, she will go with eyes closed, heart and mind open for Bo, because yes, she wants her to be happy.... and will take whatever Bo can give. I feel that Bo can't give her whole heart to anybody really, so there will be a square relationship in the future.

I feel that Tamsin will be okay with sharing as long as she can have Bo even if its just for a few moments....
BUT, WE WILL CRY WHEN WE GET THERE! At least we have each other... we will cry together. tears

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 2:16 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 2:21 AM | Message # 206
Drunk Valkyrie

Added (10 Dec 14, 2:21 AM)
I hope Tamsin gets the Fridays and Saturdays.... coz those are the fun days.
Lauren can get the Mondays and Tuesdays, Dyson Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Sunday is rest day, even a succubus needs one.
Attachments: 5075025.gif (482.7 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 2:23 AM

AshDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 6:28 AM | Message # 207
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
If you're Tamsin, will you agree to it just to get a chance to be with Bo?....... even if its just for those few moments?
No, because I don't like Bo :P

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 7:30 AM | Message # 208
Drunk Valkyrie
Ash, YOU LIE

AshDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 7:37 AM | Message # 209
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Ash, YOU LIE

Nope. I liked Bo in S1-2, but since S3 she's just a tragedy :P

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 8:29 AM | Message # 210
Drunk Valkyrie
Ash,

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: