Tuesday, 19 Mar 24, 2:13 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
ValkyriorDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 12:36 PM | Message # 181
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Excuse my multiple posts but here's another interview.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/25/lost-girl-ending-anna-silk/ 

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

LanieDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 2:37 PM | Message # 182
Rakshasa
The first eight episodes will start airing on Showcase on December 7, with the second batch to air in Fall 2015.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news....-727540

It's going to take an eternity for them to air the 2nd 8 epis. Fall 2015?

Tams03Date: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 2:42 PM | Message # 183
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Well, these news just shocked me today. I thought they were gonna have at least one more season after S5. And what the hell is going on with that release date? December?? I hope they'll bring Kenzi back for the entire season and not just in the second half. That wouldn't make sense...

Only one more season with Tamsin... I have to process this. I hope we're gonna see RS in another show soon after.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 3:44 PM | Message # 184
Rakshasa
Almost a year later? So basically the next 8 epis is Season 6 :P

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 3:36 AM | Message # 185
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Feeling breathless and teary eyed....
After all my bitching about LG, I still feel terribly sad for this news.
Only 1 season left to enjoy the characters, I hope to god will have more Valkubus scenes together.

AS said in an interview that in s5 she fully embraces her nature, and the fact that she cannot be monogamous... so, the idea of Lauren making her human shouldn't bother me. I'm all for loving yourself for whatever you are, and not changing for someone else.

We will have to endure heavy docubus and dybo scenes this season, I just hope that we will get as much quality Valkubus time too.

Tams03, I also hope to see RS in similar strong roles in the future.
And WTF with those air dates? ugh...

So, its crystal clear that they were really hit pretty badly by s4 and the bosses are not happy at all... so sad... it's just bad decisions, I am torn because the show has so many talented casts.

Tams03Date: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 2:55 PM | Message # 186
Baby Fae
Same here. As much as I hated S4, I was bummed to hear it's ending. I don't know, it just makes me really sad. It's gotta be the writers' fault that no one liked this season. I mean, shitty storyline, no character development, etc... In Bo's case, that was just epic failure. It's such a bummer we won't see this cast after LG ends. Especially RS, Anna and Ksenia together. I'm gonna miss Kamsin and Valkubus. Waiting for the second half of the season will be just torture... oh man, I feel like I'm saying goodbye and the last season hasn't even aired yet.

At least we'll get a promo at fan expo. Hope someone will record it.

LilouDate: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 3:07 PM | Message # 187
Baby Fae
 They done this because of fans, whatever they do with the main character there will be always someone dissatisfied, they drove themselves into a corner with triangle crap and I personally think Bo is going to die at the end, it's the only option to make all ships happy because there won't be a winner.
I will miss Tamsin and Kenzi  so much ;(

Post edited by Lilou - Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 3:12 PM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 5:30 PM | Message # 188
Rakshasa

here's some happiness after yesterdays depresso.

Tams03Date: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 6:10 PM | Message # 189
Baby Fae
At least this video made me smile. And Ksenia was there!! Also "Anna smells so good and has the softest lips" Oh Rach hehe wink

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 6:36 PM | Message # 190
Rakshasa
I loved how Rachel was the only one to admit who the best kisser is  surprised (Girlcrushmuch?)

And I think that vid proves that Ksenia is back!

Tams03Date: Tuesday, 26 Aug 14, 7:10 PM | Message # 191
Baby Fae
Haha, yeah. Love the fact that Rachel is always gushing about Anna.
When Ksenia appeared in the video, I had the biggest smile on my face. Hope you're right, and it means she will be back.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 27 Aug 14, 1:16 AM | Message # 192
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I think Anna was trying to say the exact opposite from what she actually said regarding Bo. If you consider the context, I think she was attempting to emphasize the flaky Bo of season 4 was gone...that Bo wasn't given to falling in love every five minutes but at the same time, she is a very sexual being and might not necessarily be able to keep one lover at a time.

If I'm right, then she meant to say Bo isn't polyamorous, not monogamist. And Bo really isn't. When she commits to someone, she's with them, not looking for other lovers.

This makes her unusual as succubi go, but that is very much Bo and in keeping with what we have seen of her.

If you're interested in reading my full take, I posted about it here:

http://saveoursestras.tumblr.com/post....ybe-yes

and here (where I respond to another perspective):

http://saveoursestras.tumblr.com/post....ybe-yes

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Wednesday, 27 Aug 14, 1:23 AM

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 28 Aug 14, 3:20 AM | Message # 193
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Lilou ()
They done this because of fans, whatever they do with the main character there will be always someone dissatisfied, they drove themselves into a corner with triangle crap and I personally think Bo is going to die at the end, it's the only option to make all ships happy because there won't be a winner. I will miss Tamsin and Kenzi  so much ;(
Now that you mentioned Bo dying, If they go this route, like the "self sacrifice" kinda way, I'm okay with it. It's like what Kenzi did... but, since it was already done before I'm conflicted. Will Bo sacrifice herself to save someone she loves? (she does that all the time) or make the sacrifice to save the world? (like Kenzi did).

Quite intriguing and sad coz there's no happy ending.
So, we could have an ending in a funeral for Bo or Bo in an orgy w/ everyone lol.

I want the s5 villain to be frightening, like Voldemort type.
Do we know who are the villains?
That pyrippus creature and the Wanderer right?

Added (28 Aug 14, 3:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
I loved how Rachel was the only one to admit who the best kisser is  (Girlcrushmuch?) And I think that vid proves that Ksenia is back!
    I love how RS is so vocal and didn't mind gushing about AS.
And, she did say AS has the softest lips and I would have love to see what's AS reaction when she watches that vid.   
If I didn't know better, I would think Rachel is in love with Anna.

LanieDate: Saturday, 30 Aug 14, 7:55 AM | Message # 194
Rakshasa
Quote Lanie ()
Season 5 shooting begins on April 7th and ends on October 1st. xx
I'm quoting myself here, but remember this from back in March?
They must've known they were getting a 16-epi season back then already. It's probable they knew it's their last one too.

Tams03Date: Saturday, 30 Aug 14, 8:42 AM | Message # 195
Baby Fae
I was just thinking about that the other day. Showcase must have told them back then that it was going to be their last season, they just decided to announce it now.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: