Monday, 18 Mar 24, 10:57 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 7:08 AM | Message # 16
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
I've voted 9 times (it's my lucky no.) then I got dizzy b'coz the freaking name arrangement changes their order every time you vote. I just finished voting, I'm still dizzy weirdface

Added (01 Mar 14, 7:03 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
Thanks Valkyrior for being our new moderator.Always happy to help, really hoping S5 can bring some happiness to all of us again.
Yes.
If Tamsin's happy, I will be happy.

Added (01 Mar 14, 7:08 AM)
Hey guys,
Do you have a main/home page?

LanieDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 7:12 AM | Message # 17
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I see some changes and I like them. I hope the new boss MG manages to clean the mess of s4. I'm kind of shocked to see the first 3 epis are already written. Shooting might start really soon then. Who's gonna shower us with BTS spoiler pics now that KS has to pretend she's off the show? I hope we can persuade RS to help us out. And KHR. He seems to be quite leaky when he remembers he has a twitter account. smile

Added (01 Mar 14, 7:12 AM)
Oh and I see we already have titles of the first 3 epis. I think we should open new threads for them too now that we have a shiny new season 5 section on this board. smile

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 7:22 AM | Message # 18
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lanie ()
Oh and I see we already have titles of the first 3 epis. I think we should open new threads for them too now that we have a shiny new season 5 section on this board
Will you do the honors Lanie?

I'm kinda lazzzzy

Added (01 Mar 14, 7:20 AM)

Quote Lanie ()
And KHR. He seems to be quite leaky when he remembers he has a twitter account.
That photo of Tamsin with title "Valley of the Valkyries' is a complete dud.

Added (01 Mar 14, 7:22 AM)
This MG guy seems to be a lackey of EA, he wrote that necklace bit which is rolleyes2

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 8:32 AM | Message # 19
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hey guys, Do you have a main/home page?
I have a tumblr

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 8:49 AM | Message # 20
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hey guys, Do you have a main/home page?
You're welcome to add me on facebook. Same goes for anyone else.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 6:06 PM | Message # 21
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
You can find me on Twitter @creativeg33k and on Tumblr at uberfaenatic.tumblr.com

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ChickaChiDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 6:12 PM | Message # 22
Squonk
Awards: 1
A lot of Doccubus fans are fine with EA leaving and MG taking over because he's wrote a lot of Doccubus centered moments/episodes. Also because he wrote I guess a really good gay storyline on Degrassi. So they are all thinking, "i bet that isn't a coincidence!" while i'm like, "yeah, a gay storyline for Tamsin and Bo!" *pout*

I'm hopeful for this season but also sad, because if they go for Valkuwolf, I'll cry. sad

I'm curious as to how they'll have Tamsin cope with the death of Kenzi. Will she put her walls back up and become more of the s3 Tamsin? I kind of hope, though I love her sensitive/vulnerable side too. Or will she openly express her sadness and grief? Kenzi is probably the closest person Tamsin has ever lost because we all know Miss Snark never let anyone in before. So she will probably grieve just as much, if not more than Bo. Maybe they can connect in that way. Trick, Lauren and Dyson all loved Kenzi, but Tamsin and Bo had such a close relationship with her.

Sometimes I feel life would be easier to be a Doccubus fan.

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 01 Mar 14, 9:29 PM | Message # 23
Rakshasa
Quote ChickaChi ()
  Don't you say those words!
But I understand, Even if Tamsins happiness doesn't lie with Bo, I hope she get's it somewhere better.

ZoriahDate: Sunday, 02 Mar 14, 2:54 AM | Message # 24
Kitsune
Awards: 7
As probably the lone Dyson fan on this site LOL I want to point out that Dyson actually has a hugely close bond with Kenzi too. Second only to Bo, until Tamsin became her surrogate child - which I do love and hope continues next season.

I am also intrigued as to how Tamsin will cope with the loss of her 'mom'. I really hope they don't sweep it all under the rug. I want to see how she deals with grief and loss ON screen. I do hate how the writers have put so many impt plot scenes off screen over the past few seasons for convenience.

In the end, I just want Tamsin's arc to be meaningful, engaging and to matter to those around her. I want to see her as front and center as any of the other regular cast members. This season the writers caved to the vocal and entitled Doccubus stans and their lame protests of 'Lost Tamsin'. Next year had better not continue the trend or else I will be even more pissed off than I already am. :P

BreathofLifeDate: Sunday, 02 Mar 14, 7:18 AM | Message # 25
Bounty Hunter
Quote ChickaChi ()

It most probably would but where's the fun in that! You don't get the same kind of surprise when something Valkubus happens to when something Doccubus happens because they're always expecting it to happen.
Quote ChickaChi ()
I'm curious as to how they'll have Tamsin cope with the death of Kenzi.

In the background most probably *grumbles something rude about the writers*

I'm just hoping that by bumping her up to a regular they do actually intend on using her more cause if she gets the same screen time she had in S4, I'm gonna be so pissed off. As for ships, I don't care what ships happen anymore because they obviously can't write a good relationship, I found most of the relationship parts of this season so bland and repeated. It's like they just recycle the same stuff to use over and over again especially in the Doccubus relationship. As I've said before, if Tamsin's happy I couldn't care less who she was with.

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hey guys,Do you have a main/home page?

Tumblr, Youtube and Twitter occasionally.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 8:11 AM | Message # 26
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote ChickaChi ()
Don't say that...
Available to users only

ChickaChiDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 5:06 PM | Message # 27
Squonk
Hahaha don't worry guys! Nothing could take me and my love for Valkubus away. biggrin

I'm also a Dyson fan, just not as much as I am a Tamsin fan. I'd prefer DyBo over Doccubus any day. I think I'd even prefer Valkuwolf over CopDoc. I really don't see how people can actually ship CopDoc. They're both hot, that's the only reason I think people ship it...because I think they've only had one scene together. The slap scene.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 5:18 PM | Message # 28
Rakshasa
Quote ChickaChi ()
I really don't see how people can actually ship CopDoc.
Wouldn't put it past the writers, I mean who saw Levony happening? 

ChickaChiDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 6:48 PM | Message # 29
Squonk
I wouldn't put it past them either, especially with how in s4 they tried to please all ships and create new ones. But for me if CopDoc happened... 

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 03 Mar 14, 6:52 PM | Message # 30
Rakshasa
 If that happened, I really don't think they'd do that to us though.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: