Tuesday, 16 Apr 24, 2:49 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 16 Aug 14, 2:19 PM | Message # 166
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
I really just have a thing for Hanna

It's the sassy blonde thing.

I feel like i've given up on Valkubus  :(, my focus lies with Tamsin now and that's it, if she's happy then i'm happy!

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Tams03Date: Saturday, 16 Aug 14, 5:01 PM | Message # 167
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Oh, Hanna's so fun! Love her!

Yeah, well... I'm team Tamsin, too. But I'm still hoping for some Valkubus time. I know they won't be endgame but their relationship is special so...

Added (16 Aug 14, 5:01 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Isabel_Q ()
So, you're a Paily fan?

Yeah... but I don't participate in those ship wars although I see what's going on on twitter.

I don't get it why they never ask about Valkubus on panels. It's annoying... I hope there will be some Valkubus fans going to fan expo.

ValkyriorDate: Sunday, 17 Aug 14, 7:32 PM | Message # 168
Rakshasa
What do you guys suppose this is?

Freya?

Alice?

Video

Also

Let's hope LG is one of them.

Tams03Date: Monday, 18 Aug 14, 10:48 AM | Message # 169
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Woow, you must have done a lot of digging to find this video! She could be talking about Kenzi with Tamsin? It sounds intense! If it really is about Kenzi, I can't wait to see this play out.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 18 Aug 14, 11:10 AM | Message # 170
Rakshasa
Quote Tams03 ()
Woow, you must have done a lot of digging to find this video! She could be talking about Kenzi with Tamsin? It sounds intense! If it really is about Kenzi, I can't wait to see this play out.

Yea I thought it might have something to do with Kenzi too, especially the part after she snaps her fingers, She's either talking to Bo or Tamsin.

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 18 Aug 14, 8:44 PM | Message # 171
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Actually it could be about either Kenzi or Lauren.

I'm thinking Lauren. Here's why. Bo (Alice) isn't overwhelmingly surprised to see the human in question, only distressed.

So...I'm thinking the new Morrigan uses Lauren as leverage to get Bo to swear her blood oath to her.

I imagine Lauren will be in trouble given what she did to Evony.  Therefore, Bo might be put in a position where she has to commit to the new Morrigan to save her.

Please feel free to provide evidence to the contrary as I would prefer this be about Kenzi.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Monday, 18 Aug 14, 8:49 PM

LanieDate: Tuesday, 19 Aug 14, 6:44 AM | Message # 172
Rakshasa
Great sleuthing skills, Valkyrior! :D
I'd love to chip in my theory, but with zero imagination and creativity I can't come up with anything even slightly interesting and plausible. :/

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 19 Aug 14, 7:09 AM | Message # 173
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
This is a great find Mel. I would love to form any speculations but I got nothing... too tired to think.

LanieDate: Friday, 22 Aug 14, 4:08 AM | Message # 174
Rakshasa
Fall 2104 on Showcase 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFrzi7TauI

LanieDate: Sunday, 24 Aug 14, 4:33 AM | Message # 175
Rakshasa
Valkyrior
I wonder what's going to happen to Tamsin before those 2 episodes that she isn't there.

RS said this season Tamsin either finds the love she's been looking for or completely implodes. Perhaps it's the latter option and she needs some time away to recharge her batteries.

Or the writers again didn't know how to stall the plot and simply sent her away because she was "tired" or something.

LanieDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 11:58 AM | Message # 176
Rakshasa
Season 5 is the last one and it's going to have 16 episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmOHson-Iko

I can't say I'm surprised really ...

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 11:59 AM | Message # 177
Rakshasa
Can't say I'm surprised either, let's hope they give us something great in S5, and a finale the fans can be happy about no matter who they ship.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 12:25 PM | Message # 178
Rakshasa
Another fun bit of news

TORONTO, August 25, 2014 - Today, Showcase revealed that the previously announced fifth season of Lost Girl will wrap up the fan-favourite series. In a message to the show's loyal "Fae"-natics, Lost Girl star Anna Silk revealed that Showcase supersized the original 13-episode order to 16 final episodes bringing the series to a thrilling conclusion. The season is split into two heart-stopping parts, with the first eight episodes airing Sundays at 9pm ET/PT on Showcase, beginning December 7.

[X]

DECEMBER???!

LanieDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 12:29 PM | Message # 179
Rakshasa
Yeah, that's kind of late ... 
I wonder how they'll manage to properly end the show with only 3 additional episodes. I have a feeling the decision about ending has happened only recently, hence the 3 additonal epis.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 25 Aug 14, 12:32 PM | Message # 180
Rakshasa
Yeah I think so too.

Also another series splitting their season

First Rookie Blue, now this! (I won't be surprised if it's over for them next season too)

So we can imagine there's a season 6 of 8 episodes :P

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: