Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
BlubluDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 4:28 PM | Message # 646
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Quote Lanie ()
I believe it's about Trick and his constant keeping of secrets.

I didn't even considered it. To me "feelings for someone" are always romantic otherwise, she would have questioned his loyalty or his honesty but maybe it's just me and my bad translation of english...

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 8:09 PM | Message # 647
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
You're right. It's a very peculiar choice of words. They could have just as easily phrased it something like "Bo questions her feelings for someone close to her." But for someone she loves? It just screams romantic to me. I don't know though. Maybe it's about Lauren. Ugh.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

brownandblueDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 8:28 PM | Message # 648
Baby Fae
to me question her feelings for someone she loves sounds negative. as in like, she may question if she feels the same anymore

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 11:16 PM | Message # 649
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Okay somehow this got leaked and it's completely new footage of Bo driving to a cemetery. Along the way, there are flashbacks of all the important people in her life (Lauren, Dyson, Kenzi, Tamsin, Hale, and Trick in that order). I am officially scared and nervous right now, moreso than I already am. Help. 

Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 11:33 PM | Message # 650
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Yeah I was about to post that too.  Eep. 

I still don't think it'll be Tamsin...but it'll clearly be one of our gang. :S

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

NeffititiDate: Tuesday, 31 Dec 13, 11:57 PM | Message # 651
Squonk
I think even if one of them died, it's probably faked somehow.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 1:11 AM | Message # 652
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I dont want to watch the video, but as long as it's not Kenzi or Tamsin, I wouldn't bat at eye at any of the others dying, if I'm allowed to be completely honest. 
Okay, maybe Hale too. But any of the rest of them, good riddance.

brownandblueDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 1:14 AM | Message # 653
Baby Fae
really odd though.... why is she remembering everyone while driving to a cemetery? unless it's that they ALL die. lol that'd be crazy and probably not the case. hmmm  dry

it's so sweet that they included Tamsin in it as well so it's pretty canon now that Tamsin is important to Bo, she thought about her first kiss with her and the scene where they sit down and talk omg  redface

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 5:19 AM | Message # 654
Squonk
GAAAAAAAAHHH

I can't watch it ! It say "this video is private" FUCK YOU ! 

Blublu... I wanna see it so bad cry

So she just sees moment of Tamsin in 4x08 ? Damn, I hope it's in the near episodes or so because if not it means that it's the only Valkubus scene we are getting in a long time...

brownandblueDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 7:49 AM | Message # 655
Baby Fae
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/k36lmj4ula0twuz/download.mp4

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 7:57 AM | Message # 656
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Did anyone think to back up the video last night? I was distracted by the whole new year thing. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 9:00 AM | Message # 657
Squonk
Thank you so much brownandblue !

Ok so my first thought here: Aife. (know that my first thought is most of the time wrong)

I don't know, it just seems very weird to me that she's thinking about everybody if only one person dies. I just don't see why, it makes no sense to me and when I don't understand I'm frustrated  angry

Nothing new for her memories of Lauren, so nothing new happen between 4x08 and this moment dry Mmh I don't think it's very far from 4x08... for Dyson I'm not really sure but I don't think we have seen that yet... everybody else, I really have no idea...

And, remember this?

Kris tweeted this before the season even began.
I don't think I'm wrong if I say it has definitely something to do with this plot.

Sooo it's obviously not Tamsin and it's someone close to her too... Trick ?

He's the last one to appear in Bo's memory, why not?

But it bothers me that nothing is mentioned about that in the synopses(what?!) maybe they wanted to keep the big surprise (well, oops...) Or I'm totally wrong and it is in the finale and that's why it's not in the synopses...

brownandblueDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 11:13 AM | Message # 658
Baby Fae
who is kris? is this part of the show or a RS pic of herself being artsy?  smile
but if it's from the series then the only person I can imagine Tamsin being on her knees with a flower for would be Kenzi

maybe she's leaving town after whoevers death and thinking about everyone she's cared about it  cry

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 11:28 AM | Message # 659
Squonk
OK I'm not gonna lie, you made me laugh. A lot. giggle (thanks!)

Kris Holden-Ried AKA Dyson ^^

Thank you, because I just learned that his complete name is Kristen and my life changed... (Do all Kristens have a thing for wolves?! . . . . . Bwhahaha ! Nevermind.)

But I'm just re-posting what Eternal-Dust did in September (at the beginning of this thread)

Post edited by Blublu - Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 11:29 AM

LanieDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 11:37 AM | Message # 660
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote brownandblue ()
the only person I can imagine Tamsin being on her knees with a flower for would be Kenzi
Or Acacia. I highly doubt the PTB'd kill Kenzi off.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: