Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 5:04 AM | Message # 616
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Okay I retweeted and replied to the tweet.  lol

As for Tumblr, it's fun but I don't know that I'm doing it right yet. wink http://uberfaenatic.tumblr.com

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 11:55 PM | Message # 617
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Your tumbler is amazing MB.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 0:09 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 4:42 AM | Message # 618
Rakshasa
Aw...thank you.  That's sweet. smile

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 8:27 AM | Message # 619
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote UberFaenatic ()
As for Tumblr, it's fun but I don't know that I'm doing it right yet.

You're blog is awesome! I love the banner along the top as well, perfect choice haha.

EA:
"Hope, like a valkyrie's last wings, often spring when most essential.   Sorry what was the question?"

I hate it when they troll. It leaves me coming up with every possible bad idea and then I end up stewing over it  dry

Post edited by BreathofLife - Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 11:27 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 11:05 AM | Message # 620
Rakshasa
Quote BreathofLife ()
I hate it when they troll. It leaves me coming up with every possible bad idea and then I end up stewing over it dry
Actually in this instance, I quite like it because she didn't have to engage in the conversation at all.  That she injected herself to say something somewhat positive gives me hope that we'll get some movement. 

HT/ Available to users only  /HT

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 11:37 AM | Message # 621
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Actually in this instance, I quite like it because she didn't have to engage in the conversation at all. That she injected herself to say something somewhat positive gives me hope that we'll get some movement.

Of course it's good that she enagaged in the conversation but I suppose it depends on what kind of person you are, I prefer to take these non-answers with a grain of salt and imagine, not necessarily the worst case scenario, but nothing positive...even if the non-answers sounds relatively positive, that way I just avoid disappointment and am pleasantly surprised and happy if the best case scenario or anything positive does happen, that's just me though.

Hopefully we do get some Valkubus action this season but as you said, only if Bo starts to grow a little more...I don't want her near Tamsin at the moment what with the mixed messages she keeps sending her way.

Eternal-DustDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 3:51 PM | Message # 622
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote UberFaenatic ()
As for Tumblr, it's fun but I don't know that I'm doing it right yet.

Ha it took me awhile to get the hang of it. I didn't even know how to post when I started lol. 

Quote BreathofLife ()
"Hope, like a valkyrie's last wings, often spring when most essential.   Sorry what was the question?"

I get a feeling this is a literal tease of the fact that we will see Tamsin again in the finale with wings. That's great, but yanno, how about valkubus? Can Bo grow up already? Can she realize that both of her relationships are damaged beyond repair and start something better with the valkyrie who's pretty much sacrificed her life for her? I just...ugh.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 4:18 PM | Message # 623
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Actually I don't want Bo to start a relationship with Tamsin, cause if you get a proper relationship Dybo/Doccubus like it has like 99,9 % possibility to be fucked. So I rather there be something deep and original between them.
Bit afraid that this troll tweet means valkubus gonna happen only in finale and it makes me feel

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 14 Dec 13, 4:39 PM | Message # 624
Rakshasa
I have the sense that Valkubus will happen, but frankly I hope we get emotional stuff and maybe some kissy times.  I don't really want to see random bangage because, honestly, it won't really mean anything at this point.  Not until Bo grows up emotionally.  So truthfully, non-sexual romantic growth would be more meaningful.

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 15 Dec 13, 1:20 AM | Message # 625
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote UberFaenatic ()
So truthfully, non-sexual romantic growth would be more meaningful.
Same. It get kind of angered when I see people genuinely all "someone say sex? Tamsin's right there, Bo," on tumblr and twitter. Supporting the ship isn't about wanting them to bang or make out or anything, it's about wanting them to have this solid emotional foundation built upon, because THAT'S the only thing that really matters on a show like this. The fact that their relationship was built on everything but sex makes it the special and powerful ship that it is.

"Why do you care so much!?"

SirGladiatorDate: Sunday, 15 Dec 13, 2:09 AM | Message # 626
Squonk
Awards: 0
That's true, Valkubus is Bo's only romantic relationship not based purely/primarily on sex, it's an emotional connection far deeper than the other two, which means it has by far the best foundation for a happy and healthy relationship.  Having said that, you have to actually build on a foundation in order to put its awesomeness to use, and we've had so little of the physical side of their relationship built on that foundation so far, it's really time to start building more on that aspect of their relationship.  Not that it has to go straight to the bedroom of course, but there's plenty of room between that and the extremely little we've gotten so far this season.  So while I'm all for avoiding the meaningless sex scenes that Bo routinely has with Dyson and Lauren, I could go for a meaningful increase in romance/intimacy, and the sooner the better smile .

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 15 Dec 13, 6:14 PM | Message # 627
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
No, the show's focus is sex. There is no meaningful sex in this show because the next episode they have "meaningful" sex again. If there's to be sex and physical intimacy that leads to that, I want it to be once the foundation is solidly placed. As of now, what they have is the base for a foundation, but not an actual foundation. The emotional side needs to be built for. 
My ideal valkubus love scenario would be for them to admit love or strong feelings before the sex part. Meh.

"Why do you care so much!?"

SirGladiatorDate: Monday, 16 Dec 13, 1:54 AM | Message # 628
Squonk
I think that's a given, that it's time for them to finally admit that they love each other, and certainly that should happen before they sleep together.  Whether you call it the base, or the foundation, whatever it is, it's very strong right now and ready for that to happen.  It just needs a catalyst.  Whether it's Acacia revealing to Bo that Tamsin tried to turn down her 'assignment' and that she only did anything at all to help the Wanderer because he cut off Acacia's hand, or whether it's something in the Christmas episode, whatever it is, we just need that one big moment to finally put everything in motion.  And the sooner the better smile .

tankedtamsinDate: Monday, 16 Dec 13, 3:30 AM | Message # 629
Spriggan
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
No, the show's focus is sex. There is no meaningful sex in this show because the next episode they have "meaningful" sex again.
 I agree with this and right now Bo is really selfish.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 20 Dec 13, 10:54 PM | Message # 630
Rakshasa
What if... Bo's aligned status and Tamsin's wings are related?  Here's what I mean....

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: