[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
SirGladiatorDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 0:40 AM | Message # 631
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 0
That's an excellent theory.  The only flaw in it, is that it actually makes sense smile .  It would explain a lot, it fits perfectly into the storyline, it's a great idea!

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 2:54 AM | Message # 632
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Like SirGladiator, I think it's a great theory, even if its heart wrenchingly sad...
Imagining it now, it brought tears to me, I don't think i can watch it though, torturing/killing Tamsin over and over again?! Bo crying/begging, being held and forced to watch on the back ground..
I don't think I can watch it...

Way to go MB. sad

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 5:21 AM | Message # 633
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Ah yes. Logic...my one true foe.  wink I'll be interested to see if I'm close or really really wrong. lol  It could go either way on that one.

BTW...it looks like we're about to hit some Tamsin on the show one way or the other because lookie what the folks at Lost Girl dropped on us late last night:

Uber size available here.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 1:25 PM | Message # 634
Kitsune
Awards: 7
OMG, she's so beautiful!!! What stunning pictures. And woohoo! At last some regular promo pics. What a lovely Christmas present for us.

Available to users only

nerdmuseumDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 2:26 PM | Message # 635
Squonk
Oh man, that theory is devastating. I really hope we find out what happened to her during that month and it doesn't become one of those unanswered questions that bug us.

Added (21 Dec 13, 2:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also, HOT TAMSIN! Love that we're finally getting pics and that pretty soon she'll be back full-force! Happy dance!

SirGladiatorDate: Saturday, 21 Dec 13, 9:52 PM | Message # 636
Squonk
Those are really beautiful pictures.  I really liked the blue jacket last season, but this red and black one is mighty nice too, I can't wait to see her wearing it on the show so I can decide which one I like better, it's too hard just from the pictures smile .  Hopefully these awesome pictures mean that business is about to pick up, that Tamsin and Valkubus are about to come back stronger than ever!

ZoriahDate: Sunday, 22 Dec 13, 0:18 AM | Message # 637
Kitsune
Awards: 7
I think I love the blue one because it really pops her pale eyes, and makes a nice contrast with Bo who's often wearing black/red colors. But perhaps this new outfit will work better thematically. Showing her allegiance to Bo.

No matter what, she's looking incredibly pretty and kick ass.

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 25 Dec 13, 1:15 PM | Message # 638
Squonk
Awards: 1
Hey ... wasn't there a piece of script posted here that was probably about 4x08?

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Dec 13, 2:13 PM | Message # 639
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Yup and at least some lines are accurate judging from the promo.

Audition Transcript

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 25 Dec 13, 3:23 PM | Message # 640
Squonk
Thank you ! Yes the "bad christmas" line is there. So I watched the promo again and i ve realised that towards the end, bo opens a box with wings on it . Could it have something to do with valkyries and Tam tam ?

SHCDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 9:27 AM | Message # 641
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Possible title and synopsis for 4x11

Ep. 4x11 "End of a line"

Synopsis: Bo narrowly escapes a vengeful Fae attack; a visit surprises Kenzi; Bo questions feelings for someone she loves.

(x)

Since it's not confirmed take it as you will. The Kenzi part at least rings true. If I am not mistaken I believe Ksenia said at one of the Cons or somewhere that she would get a visit from someone and we would find out more about Kenzi's backstory. Now THAT I'm looking forward to. Hope the triangle overload is contained this later part of the season.

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 10:05 AM | Message # 642
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'm very much looking forward to learning more about Kenzi.  Let's start with her last name. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

BlubluDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 12:49 PM | Message # 643
Squonk
Ok, guys, let's face it, we're all hoping that when "Bo questions feelings for someone she loves." we're actually talking about Tamsin here  happy

No but more seriously this synopsis does looks as cryptic as they usually do, so it might be true... Wait and see.

As long as she only "questions" her feelings it's good with me, let's not rush things shall we? My biggest fear right now is them screwing this wonderful opportunity for a great storyline... but I have no doubt that they will go for valkubus. The writers haven't disappointed me so far (I know i'm so lenient) in their choices so I hope that's not going to happen now, but I have faith.

LanieDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 2:12 PM | Message # 644
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Blublu, I wish I could be as optimistic as you are.
I think this is again about Dyson/Lauren. If it's not about romantic love, then I believe it's about Trick and his constant keeping of secrets.

tankedtamsinDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 3:15 PM | Message # 645
Spriggan
Quote Lanie ()
I believe it's about Trick and his constant keeping of secrets.

It seems like Trick is being shady with him keeping stuff from Bo.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: