Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 4:57 AM | Message # 601
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q
Oh Jav, you know Evony, she can taunt Tamsin for being a lovesick fool over Bo, how pathetic shed become, and Tamsin will be so outrage that they will fight that can lead to you know what.   It will be rough and I will cheer!    I'm   like that

LOL fuck, now that i think about it, there were no indications from Comic Con interview that those two might be, but think she had two intensy scenes with Evony, more than with Vex, Kenzi or whomever else except for Bo, Dyson, Lauren.
I don't know I don't freaking know and this is driving me crazy, cause only logical and believable person she could get involved with is Bo. Like seriously after everything they gave in s3, just drop it off like nothing happened? string subtext along, string fans along by fueling it. Also 4x04 scene with what love feels like being just accidental? arghhhhhhhhh i will send them a freaking petards in the box to blow themselves if it was all to mess with so many people...

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 6:59 AM | Message # 602
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
My 1st choice is Bo (sweet and touching), if I cannot have that, then my 2nd choice is Evony (intense, hair-pulling, smacking each other, tumble in bed, punishing kind! lol)
Just please don't let it be Dyson, because   , just NO!
But, like you said we don't really know.... so ... I guess we just have to wait.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 7:35 AM

nerdmuseumDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 8:06 AM | Message # 603
Squonk
Awards: 0
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Welcome!  The kiss and flirting was earlier on the season and after Kenzi's scale it disappeared completely because Tamsin fell head over heels in love with Bo. She treats Dyson like a close friend and partner now, no sexual tension whatsoever anymore.

Hey there  biggrin

And yes, I agree. To me it would be a huge shift in their relationship to the early beginning which doesn't make much sense. But you never know, right? Still, I'm with you, there was no sexual tension between them in the end. Total bros.

Quote UberFaenatic ()
2.  Bo.  She had more of a hate/hate relationship with Bo from the moment she saw her.  But I don't need to tell anyone here, her primary arc of the entire season was changing her opinion about Bo, helping her save Kenzi, helping her in Brazenwood and defying her master by refusing to take Bo in.  These two, who should have had no reason to kiss, shared a few and I have to believe each did something to the other emotionally, even though neither was in a place to do anything about it.  Now we find out that Bo might have been awake on the train after all...and we still don't have any idea where Tamsin was for the entire month Bo was "forgotten".  There's a connection...and we know that it goes back long before Bo was born.  We also can see from their time together in Turn to Stone that Tamsin, even without her memory, recognizes love now when she sees it...and she senses it with Bo.  Maybe that's the past her starting to emerge... some semblance of her previous incarnation making itself known.

Love this. And you're so right! I hadn't though about that - 1) we see on the promo that Bo was awake at some point 2) where was Tamsin all this time? 3) may this be connected?
When the car crashed last season I always imagined that both Tamsin and Dyson had been black-smoked like Bo. But with the twists in the beginning I forgot about that and thought they were just teasing us last season. But I don't think the Wanderer would let Tamsin go that easy. So if it didn't happen in that space of time we know next to nothing about, it will happen sometime in the future.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 9:17 AM | Message # 604
Kitsune
Maybe the black smoke enveloped only Tamsin? Apparently Dyson wasn't taken anywhere

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 10:17 AM | Message # 605
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
Maybe the black smoke enveloped only Tamsin? Apparently Dyson wasn't taken anywhere
Right.  The Wanderer doesn't care about Dyson.  He does care about Tamsin and Bo. Remember what Tamsin said when Bo was trying to reassure her after refusing to kill her?  "No...I've cursed us.  You have no idea."

I think Rainer took them both.  One for mentorship(?) and the other for punishment.  sad

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

tankedtamsinDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 7:11 PM | Message # 606
Spriggan
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Oh Jav, you know Evony, she can taunt Tamsin for being a lovesick fool over Bo, how pathetic shed become, and Tamsin will be so outrage that they will fight that can lead to you know what.  It will be rough and I will cheer!  I'm  like that
Wow that would be hot. Do they have a ship name?

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 11:15 PM | Message # 607
Drunk Valkyrie
tankedtamsin, hmmm, I'm not sure, why don't you think of one?
I can totally imagine that Evony and Tamsin can happen.
It doesn't mean they're in love... it could be -
1) Tamsin's pride was hurt by Evony, the taunting, insult would be too much for Tamsin and she will lash out by punishing Evony and it can lead to you know what  yes
or
2) Tamsin was heartbroken and Evony offered her a night to forget everything, an escape from reality

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 13 Dec 13, 2:09 AM

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 11:17 PM | Message # 608
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Morrisin  wink

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

tankedtamsinDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 0:19 AM | Message # 609
Spriggan
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Morrisin
  LOL I like it sounds like more sin

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 2:17 AM | Message # 610
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Morrisin
LOL, it sound so evil

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 2:48 AM | Message # 611
Rakshasa
I can crack ship them...but the Morrigan is nuts. lol  Just see what happens if Tamsin picks up the wrong kind of wine.  She'd get her brain melted before the hors d'oeuvres were served. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 3:19 AM | Message # 612
Drunk Valkyrie
Powerful/strong women can be gentle with their lovers you know, and Tamsin is quick witted and powerful, she can handle the Morrigan.
It will be a battle of wits!, they can punish each other lol  twisted

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 13 Dec 13, 4:09 AM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 3:30 AM | Message # 613
Kitsune
*whispers* -----  Morrrrrrsiiiiiin

that's the only crackship i would watch or read lol but i still don't think it's gonna be happening, but who knows in this show anymore, everything turned upside down, remember?

I wonder if EA 's tweet about hope is a troll move saying Valkubus happening or just plain troll move to heighten the tamxiety

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 4:38 AM | Message # 614
Rakshasa
Which tweet is that?  I've been trying to figure out Tumblr today and haven't really been on Twitter...

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 13 Dec 13, 4:44 AM | Message # 615
Kitsune
Quote UberFaenatic
Which tweet is that?  I've been trying to figure out Tumblr today and haven't really been on Twitter...

EA:
"Hope, like a valkyrie's last wings, often spring when most essential.   Sorry what was the question?"

the answer to "I really hope Valkubus shippers have something to look forward to this eason :[" and "Same. Don't let all that potential in S3 go to waste :("

Added (13 Dec 13, 4:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote UberFaenatic
I've been trying to figure out Tumblr today

One day, I try to digest what is a tumblr, right now i just love going there for pretty gifs lol

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: