UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 1:20 AM | Message # 586
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Last year as in 2012 or this most recent last year, as in 2013? lol

HT/

Available to users only
/HT

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 1:26 AM

SHCDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 1:42 AM | Message # 587
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
They were talking about the upcoming season 3 so it was 2012. We still hadn't seen Tamsin but knew there would be a new character.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 7:31 AM | Message # 588
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic
Interview with Emily Andras:  http://drinksatthedal.com/2013....sode-30

Available to users only

Added (11 Dec 13, 7:31 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Isn't it funny that Tamsin is the most (if not only) likeable character on the show atm, Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 10:42 AM | Message # 589
Rakshasa
HT/ Available to users only  /HT

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 2:20 PM | Message # 590
Squonk
Awards: 1
What if the person who she has "so much chemistry with" is Dyson? This would literally just poke my brain out of my skull...

I hope they're not that dumb 'cause that would be seriously fucking with us... 

Ok Tamxiety mode off...

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 3:57 PM | Message # 591
Rakshasa
Oh Blublu... if they did that, I'd be like what the fae.  That isn't even close to where they were going last year with their broship.

And in the Clubhouse preshow, they seemed to solidify their broship, while answering questions about Tamsin and Bo and Lauren and Bo.  I took that as a positive sign.

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 4:02 PM | Message # 592
Squonk
Awards: 1
I really hope you're right trust me!  but I can't help but imagine the worst case scenario just in case...

I'd rather be pessimistic and then be happy about the result than the opposite, but the fandom needs people like you to cheer up people like me ^^

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 4:04 PM | Message # 593
Rakshasa
Actually I'm at #Tamiety Level Yellow right now, heading right into orange.  Not sure how cheerful I can make anyone. lol

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 4:27 PM | Message # 594
Kitsune
Awards: 7
It's not gonna be Dyson. No way. He's too into Bo to the point of allowing her to use him as a battery recharger. Plus, he's babysat Tamsin and told her fairy stories, I think he'd have a hard time getting THAT innocent Tam Tam out of his mind.

However, I'm wondering if it's someone we haven't thought of yet, like Evony? (this is due to a spoiler instagram where she showed what her costume was for the day of filming (pasties and a nude thong) so Evony is getting sexy with someone late in the season.

Obviously my preference would be Tamsin/Bo, but just allowing for alternatives because the writers say 'logic' is an enemy of storytelling. Or whatev. rolleyes2

Post edited by Zoriah - Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 4:28 PM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 4:34 PM | Message # 595
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Evony hmmm, if Tamsin had her memories, Evony would be the last on her sex list

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 6:49 PM | Message # 596
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Available to users only

"Why do you care so much!?"

nerdmuseumDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 9:12 PM | Message # 597
Squonk
Awards: 0
I'm worried about this ever since he mentioned her chemistry with everyone. Because I don't see her doing Kenzi (it's Mamma), but I can see them going for the Dyson route. They kissed when Tamsin was introduced, she made that joke about him wanting to sleep with her when he was stripping to be a griffin, and that time at the sex club or something of the sort, where she said "now that gets me hot". But they seem to work much better as work-partners slash bros and they seemed to have understood that. But who knows really. Tamsin took him out to a bar where the girls are hot and the drinks are cold, so it's much easier to picture them as friends getting wasted and hitting on other girls and so NOT-over Bo, than see them have sex. Plus, the sexual tension between Bo and Tamsin was through the roof last season and I'm hoping it will be again like that once she has remembered. I actually like how Bo isn't all over baby Tam, except that one brilliant scene, because I really don't want to see Bo mother Tamsin. For comedic purposes, maybe, but still... they were hot for each other. I think it's best for Bo to stay away until it's legal.

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 10:05 PM | Message # 598
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Who knows at this point? They been talking nonstop about the triangle since the season started.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 10:08 PM | Message # 599
Rakshasa
Based on Season 3, there are two viable ships for Tamsin.  And please understand I'm using the term "viable" dispassionately.  I'm referring to who she spent time with and got to know well.

1.  Dyson.  She had a love/hate relationship from their first scene.  They shared a kiss.  There was flirting.  But that was all in the first episode she was in. From Confaegion on, she's bro-shipped him.  Could they change this? I suppose so, given how logic is the enemy of storytelling after all.  But it would be a huge cheat given how they set up Tamsin's arc with....

2.  Bo.  She had more of a hate/hate relationship with Bo from the moment she saw her.  But I don't need to tell anyone here, her primary arc of the entire season was changing her opinion about Bo, helping her save Kenzi, helping her in Brazenwood and defying her master by refusing to take Bo in.  These two, who should have had no reason to kiss, shared a few and I have to believe each did something to the other emotionally, even though neither was in a place to do anything about it. 

Now we find out that Bo might have been awake on the train after all...and we still don't have any idea where Tamsin was for the entire month Bo was "forgotten".  There's a connection...and we know that it goes back long before Bo was born.  We also can see from their time together in Turn to Stone that Tamsin, even without her memory, recognizes love now when she sees it...and she senses it with Bo.  Maybe that's the past her starting to emerge... some semblance of her previous incarnation making itself known. 

So now Tamsin will be off finding herself, I guess, and Bo will be with Dyson and with Lauren or whatever for the next couple episodes.  That's fine...let's get all of that out of the way so that when Tamsin comes back and remembers, we can have some real moments between these two.

So from a logical perspective, it would have to be Bo.  But I don't know that I trust them to follow through on any level. lol

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 2:55 AM | Message # 600
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
Evony hmmm, if Tamsin had her memories, Evony would be the last on her sex list
Oh Jav, you know Evony, she can taunt Tamsin for being a lovesick fool over Bo, how pathetic shed become, and Tamsin will be so outrage that they will fight that can lead to you know what.  twisted It will be rough and I will cheer!  evil_laugh

I'm  evil like that

Added (12 Dec 13, 2:24 AM)
Quote Zoriah ()
However, I'm wondering if it's someone we haven't thought of yet, like Evony? (this is due to a spoiler instagram where she showed what her costume was for the day of filming (pasties and a nude thong) so Evony is getting sexy with someone late in the season.
I SUPPORT THIS!
Man, if you watched their interview in London, you wouldn't notice anything different with RS and EV, they really are great actresses!

Added (12 Dec 13, 2:55 AM)
Quote nerdmuseum ()
They kissed when Tamsin was introduced, she made that joke about him wanting to sleep with her when he was stripping to be a griffin, and that time at the sex club or something of the sort, where she said "now that gets me hot". But they seem to work much better as work-partners slash bros and they seemed to have understood that. But who knows really. Tamsin took him out to a bar where the girls are hot and the drinks are cold, so it's much easier to picture them as friends getting wasted and hitting on other girls and so NOT-over Bo, than see them have sex.
Welcome!  wave
The kiss and flirting was earlier on the season and after Kenzi's scale it disappeared completely because Tamsin fell head over heels in love with Bo. She treats Dyson like a close friend and partner now, no sexual tension whatsoever anymore.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 12 Dec 13, 6:33 AM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: