Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 6:17 AM | Message # 556
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
I only heard of a leak where Bo trying to save Tamsin from someone claiming her by some rules. She calls her a friend. Were there any other leak I don't know about?
      Yeah Jav, I know that one. I read it in L Chat. 
But I never heard of the one Falala is talking about. hmmm

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 9:10 AM | Message # 557
Kitsune
Awards: 5
maybe it's another interpretation of the same thing lol

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 1:54 PM | Message # 558
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
So there are rumors flying around (pun unintended) that Tamsin will have wings in 4x04 and also 4x13. 

ETA: That Christmas audition script Falala and I were talking has two scenes and they contain someone named "Jeffrey" trying to claim Tamsin. Tamsin is so overwhelmed by guilt that she turns into "taffy" and can't literally move, and it shows Bo trying to save her. 

Christmas Audition Scenes

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

LanieDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 2:10 PM | Message # 559
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
So there are rumors flying around (pun unintended) that Tamsin will have wings in 4x04 and also 4x13.
  That's all kinds of awesome.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 5:29 PM | Message # 560
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
That's amazing if true about the wings.  Kind of funny too since I'm finishing up a fic and I actually make a reference to her going full valkyrie and there are wings in my little scenario too. 

I hope they really will show that though!

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

tankedtamsinDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 7:45 PM | Message # 561
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Quote Eternal-Dust ()

That will be so cool.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 10:25 PM | Message # 562
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
So there are rumors flying around (pun unintended) that Tamsin will have wings in 4x04 and also 4x13
<--------------------------------- FINALLY COMING TRUE!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 7:48 AM

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 1:41 AM | Message # 563
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
The Christmas taffy/guilt/Tamsin claiming leak seemed to give me the impression that either she gains traumatic memories back and can't deal with the guilt, or she's fighting her guilt for "betraying" Bo or whatever. Whatever happens, hopefully the entire episode is valkubus themed, though it seems that everyone tags along. It's morel likely that they don't go to rescue Tamsin, but rather on some case or another in which Tamsin succumbs to her guilt and must be saved. But VALKUBUS. 

As for Tamsin's traumatic memories and her sheltered life, I kind of don't feel like it has anything to do with one specific memory. When she says that she has to make people she loves go away, it feels more like something that happens repeatedly. She's been beaten down by all of the death, and the orders, and the blood, and the mayhem, and the heartbreak that she's no longer willing to open herself up to the emotion anymore. So, I don't feel like it would be a single memory capable of being displayed in one flashback. I'd rather she show how broken she is in an emotional scene than chalk all of her emotional turmoil up to one single moment in her very long life. I think it would hold more weight if her entire life led her to this version of Tamsin. cry

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
  I have a few issues with this, the biggest being that I'm kind of terrified they'll screw it up and either the CGI will be crap, or the props will be crap. That, or they'll make it some lame presentation (though I'm not sure wings would be not-lame in any manner on Lost Girl). Meh. Take it with a grain of salt or whatever.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 2:39 AM | Message # 564
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
I have a few issues with this, the biggest being that I'm kind of terrified they'll screw it up and either the CGI will be crap, or the props will be crap. That, or they'll make it some lame presentation (though I'm not sure wings would be not-lame in any manner on Lost Girl). Meh. Take it with a grain of salt or whatever.

Hopefully their CGI is better than their wigs.  biggrin

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 7:49 AM | Message # 565
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
When she says that she has to make people she loves go away, it feels more like something that happens repeatedly. She's been beaten down by all of the death, and the orders, and the blood, and the mayhem, and the heartbreak that she's no longer willing to open herself up to the emotion anymore.
tears  STOP MAKING ME CRY FALALA!

Added (28 Nov 13, 5:20 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I will still be trilled if she did get wings. That's so BADASS!
It also means, I will not be photoshoping one for her.
Just curious of what color would it be?

Added (28 Nov 13, 7:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
OMG, if its white, she will look like a freaking ANGEL!
I hope its white! and big!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 7:51 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 6:59 PM | Message # 566
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I was thinking about all of that when Trick was telling Dyson and Kenzi that Tamsin might not remember right away because valkyries forget things as kind of a protective measure because they live with death and they see and do some horrible things.  We have no idea how long her life cycles are or are even supposed to be, so she could have hundreds of years of horror that she's forgotten and will at some point remember. So chances are, we'll see sweet, innocent Tamsin and watch as she deals with new old memories and hardens her heart all over again to protect herself.*cry*

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ZoriahDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 8:23 PM | Message # 567
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Oh my god. That's such heart-wrenching thought. Poor Tamsin. No wonder she wasn't keen on dying again.

That picture of her kneeling at what looked like a cemetery was interesting. I wonder if that relates to things she may have done in the past. If she's paying penance to someone she cared about who died because of her.  Or perhaps she needs to pay some kind of Valkyrian tribute and accept herself to earn her wings. (LOL like an angel?)

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 9:44 PM | Message # 568
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I was thinking about all of that when Trick was telling Dyson and Kenzi that Tamsin might not remember right away because valkyries forget things as kind of a protective measure because they live with death and they see and do some horrible things.  We have no idea how long her life cycles are or are even supposed to be, so she could have hundreds of years of horror that she's forgotten and will at some point remember. So chances are, we'll see sweet, innocent Tamsin and watch as she deals with new old memories and hardens her heart all over again to protect herself.*cry*

Duuude! 

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 28 Nov 13, 10:38 PM | Message # 569
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
GAWD!, IT'S TOO EARLY TO   AGAIN!

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 29 Nov 13, 1:00 AM | Message # 570
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
I had this painful imagery on my way to school the other day where Tamsin's smile slowly begins to fade, day by day, as each memory returns, until finally she's back to her sheltered, bitchy self. *Tears*

"Why do you care so much!?"

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: