Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
SHCDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 7:37 PM | Message # 136
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Quote 1865
Guessing she will be playing teenage Tamsin then?

Nope,  that would be Eliana Jones, but she does look like she could be  a Valkyrie right?  that was my spec anyway talking to the other admins. I am guessing she will be in the flashback with young Bo.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 7:46 PM | Message # 137
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
Nope,  that would be Eliana Jones, but she does look like she could be  a Valkyrie right?  that was my spec anyway talking to the other admins. I am guessing she will be in the flashback with young Bo.

Yeah, it says she will be in the flashback with young Bo, but why would a random, young, valkyrie be in a flashback with young Bo? 

I feel like they're casting an awful lot of people though... I'm worried about the screentime, specifically how this will affect Tamsin's screentime lol!

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 7:54 PM | Message # 138
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
Nope, that would be Eliana Jones, but she does look like she could be a Valkyrie right? that was my spec anyway talking to the other admins. I am guessing she will be in the flashback with young Bo.

Yeah she does look very Valkyrie-esque. And given the actor's age, even though she looks young, I doubt she'd pull off "teenager."

But then I'm 40 so all these chicks look "young" to me. :P

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 10:06 PM | Message # 139
Food > You
Awards: 11
This pic. Discuss.

Looks like Bo and Kenzi are storming into Lauren's apartment. Jonana and I are speculating that she sees Tamsin there, since Karen Beattie is already on the run *cough*

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 10:44 PM | Message # 140
Rakshasa
Random thought...has Kenzi ever been to Lauren's?  I don't recall her ever being there before...

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 09 Oct 13, 10:54 PM | Message # 141
Rakshasa
She has, at least once that I can remember, in the episode when they went undercover at that school where the kids got uber smart and then went into a coma, or whatever. Kenzi got infected, and was placed at Laurens, for her to find a cure.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 9:00 AM | Message # 142
Rakshasa
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
She has, at least once that I can remember, in the episode when they went undercover at that school where the kids got uber smart and then went into a coma, or whatever. Kenzi got infected, and was placed at Laurens, for her to find a cure.

Great memory! smile

Oh and...so I went here...

http://www.showcase.ca/blogs....howcase

And replied to the Doccubi because I'm not going to let their perspective be posted unopposed.  I'm MB btw. wink

Added (10 Oct 13, 9:00 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Looks like Bo and Kenzi are storming into Lauren's apartment. Jonana and I are speculating that she sees Tamsin there, since Karen Beattie is already on the run *cough*

Looks like they've run all the way into Lauren's place to the other side. I'm mentally blanking here... but is the wood panel we're seeing on the left part of a doorway to say an outdoor patio?

So I guess it depends on when this shot was taken.  Maybe they got word that Lauren was back in town or maybe they got word that someone was in Lauren's place. Bo's expression looks concerned or puzzled and of course Kenzi is focused on Bo, like she's concerned with however Bo is responding or going to respond to whatever she's seeing.

In other words, I dunno. *mumbles* wink

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 9:34 AM | Message # 143
Kitsune
ok in that pic on the lamp there is a reflection, hmmm actually it looks either like Lauren or wall. I want it to be wall biggrin

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 9:46 AM | Message # 144
Rakshasa
If anyone has a chance, I could use some backup. lol

http://www.showcase.ca/blogs....howcase

I'm MB there and there are a crap load of Doccubi.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 10:12 AM | Message # 145
Rakshasa
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Oh and...so I went here... http://www.showcase.ca/blogs....howcase

And replied to the Doccubi because I'm not going to let their perspective be posted unopposed.  I'm MB btw.

Great response! Gave you a +1 smile

Quote UberFaenatic ()
If anyone has a chance, I could use some backup. lol

God help me, but I might get involved. Not sure my bloodpressure can handle it though, I get so infuriated by those stupid doccubus worshippers. Are they still as hateful as they were around the season 3 finale? I was neck deep in discussion over there then, but I couldn't let their voice be the only one heard, and it got really ugly....

Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
ok in that pic on the lamp there is a reflection, hmmm actually it looks either like Lauren or wall. I want it to be wall

I just spent a couple minutes with my nose stuck to the screen, lol. I think it's a wall wink

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 10:15 AM | Message # 146
Food > You
Awards: 11
I get access to a computer in 2 hours so just hang on lol.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 10:58 AM | Message # 147
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I get access to a computer in 2 hours so just hang on lol.

There is just an insane sense of entitlement coming from the Doccubi. It's nauseous making.

And it's like they didn't watch S3 at all. I mean we saw Doccubus play out. And we saw, in the end, that Lauren was miserable, after having tried and fail to alter Bo into being what she needed.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 11:06 AM | Message # 148
Rakshasa
I may regret this later, but I got involved. Again.

I will be ST over there.

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 11:06 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 11:09 AM | Message # 149
Rakshasa
I look at it this way.  If we don't engage or show our support for our girl on the official comments, then the Doccubi are all TPTB see.  And that only encourages the Doccubi in their sense of entitlement for their preferred pairing.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 10 Oct 13, 11:11 AM | Message # 150
Rakshasa
That is true! And the only reason I would ever venture over in those hateful pastures.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: