Friday, 29 Mar 24, 4:35 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
The Gaming Thread
Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 14, 3:42 AM | Message # 286
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote BreathofLife ()
Exactly, see this is what I was saying. Shoot first or you may regret it later when you've lost everything and you start back at the beginning pant-less.
You could have beat the crap out of him, break his legs, take his pants off and leave him crawling but still alive  yes
He wouldn't be able to run after you... and the guy would have been able to crawl and live for at least an hour before being eaten...at least he was given a chance to live.

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 14, 4:37 AM | Message # 287
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
See, now that's just mean cause it gives him false hope that he may survive when he's obviously just gonna get eaten.

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 14, 5:19 AM | Message # 288
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Quote Isabel_Q ()
You could have beat the crap out of him, break his legs, take his pants off and leave him crawling but still alive  He wouldn't be able to run after you... and the guy would have been able to crawl and live for at least an hour before being eaten...at least he was given a chance to live.
NO! that's a fate worse than death, if that happens you end up wanting to die! But sometimes death doesn't come, you crawl around for hours (it feels like that anyway)  hoping that you come across a zombie or at least starve to death soon.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

AshDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 14, 5:36 AM | Message # 289
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
You could have beat the crap out of him, break his legs, take his pants off and leave him crawling but still alive yes
Nah, it wouldn't work if he's had some morphine with him. See, if your leg is broken you just need a morphine to fix it up and after that, you'll be able to run again.
And I don't take any chances, especially now - I have sexy leather jacket ( bitch to find after 60 hours... ) and I don't wanna lose it!

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 14, 7:44 AM | Message # 290
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
See, now that's just mean cause it gives him false hope that he may survive when he's obviously just gonna get eaten.
        There's still hope nevertheless...
He can live more than an hour if hes smart, like go to high places to avoid the zombies and ambush someone...take their pants off and their medicine to heal himself.

A hope is still a hope even if its slim.  tongue

Added (26 Apr 14, 7:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
NO! that's a fate worse than death, if that happens you end up wanting to die! But sometimes death doesn't come, you crawl around for hours (it feels like that anyway)  hoping that you come across a zombie or at least starve to death soon.
Saying from experience?  giggle

Added (26 Apr 14, 7:44 AM)

Quote Ash ()
And I don't take any chances, especially now - I have sexy leather jacket ( bitch to find after 60 hours... ) and I don't wanna lose it!
Well, I couldn't argue with that, leather jackets are highly valuable and is a necessity to maintain such badass image!
So, yah better kill the bastard  biggrin

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 26 Apr 14, 9:00 AM | Message # 291
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Saying from experience?
Yes! It's happened. It's terrible.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 29 Apr 14, 11:39 PM | Message # 292
Drunk Valkyrie
I'm playing Big Fish's Finding game, The Death at Fairing Point on the Ipad, I don't know but  I liked it!
There's a mystery story wrapped around the game, and it's about the "suicide" but actually the murder of David... and that Charlotte, his soul mate never marries... and then in the end, their souls met at  Fairing Point and got reunited again....
they were soul mates, it was beautiful and tragic! 

AshDate: Wednesday, 30 Apr 14, 6:09 AM | Message # 293
Bounty Hunter
And I'm playing lately Sid Meier's Civilization V ( I'm gonna get you, Gandhi and B*tch Queen! ), also... that Lost Girl game on cellphone. Don't judge me... no

Post edited by Ash - Wednesday, 30 Apr 14, 6:12 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 30 Apr 14, 6:28 AM | Message # 294
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Ash ()
Lost Girl game on cellphone. Don't judge me...
I am actually in awe of your patience my friend... I think you deserve a loyalty award  happy

AshDate: Wednesday, 30 Apr 14, 7:00 AM | Message # 295
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
I am actually in awe of your patience my friend...
I'm surprised myself... Being out of moves every few minutes is really annoying. But... TamTam is there! happy

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 01 May 14, 3:02 AM | Message # 296
Drunk Valkyrie
TamTam is there?
I might have to try it again, give it another chance.

Added (01 May 14, 3:02 AM)
It's totally okay to play solitaire if you don't want to think, strategize too much and just want to kill time... right?  confused
Besides, you get to wish and if you complete the game there is 1% chance it will come true  grandmar

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 02 May 14, 8:35 AM | Message # 297
Bounty Hunter
Still haven't got Day Z sad Still playing Mass Effect...I forgot how long the first one was, I've got side quests coming out of my ears.

AshDate: Friday, 02 May 14, 8:40 AM | Message # 298
Bounty Hunter
Quote BreathofLife ()
Still haven't got Day Z sad Still playing Mass Effect...I forgot how long the first one was, I've got side quests coming out of my ears.
I don't play DayZ for now. I'm waiting for them to add some new stuff. As for ME... the first one is the best. Amazing atmosphere, storyline, soundtrack... now I wonder how could they screw up so badly ME2, not to mention 3... Ugh, ME3, I don't even wanna touch it.

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 02 May 14, 8:43 AM | Message # 299
Bounty Hunter
I just want to experience DayZ for the first time haha. I need some new games, although I've got Watch Dogs coming soon I think.

The first one is definitely the best, I agree. I hate ME2 but I'm playing through the trilogy so I'll persevere and ME3's alright, I prefer that to the second one. Just don't talk about the ending, it's just a bad topic. I am looking forward to ME4 though!

AshDate: Friday, 02 May 14, 8:52 AM | Message # 300
Bounty Hunter
No, no, no, don't even get me started with ME3. It's a terrible game. Autodialogues, fetch quests, crappy interaction with your crew, main story was way too short... ENDINGS. My heart still hurts because of this...

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
Search: