Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » Tattoos and Body Mods
Tattoos and Body Mods
Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:01 AM | Message # 31
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote BreathofLife ()
I don't blame you for the wing obsession either, I may be a little bit obsessed with them too and those are beautiful, I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to have that done but it would look amazing.
Is it weird that when I look at the tattoo, it looks hot to wear and heavy? (I actually sometimes forgot its just a tattoo.)
Silly me.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:07 AM | Message # 32
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Haha, I just got an image of someone getting the wings done and then dragging themselves across the floor struggling like 'they're...too...heavy.'

I'm sorry, the things my mind conjures up.

They do look hot though! I'll agree with that!

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:07 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:08 AM | Message # 33
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
we're all Cat people? It's the best thing ever! It's like I have a new home yay!

Quote BreathofLife ()
Valkyrior wow, when you've finished that timeline it's gonna look awesome. I'd love to see the Valkyrie too when it's finished.
I'm trying to keep it as timeliney as possible, so far my right leg and arm are on track, but the left side goes a bit wonky, If i have to put the Valkyrie on my calf it'll throw it off even more, I'll hopefully have her done by the end of the month biggrin eek.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:20 AM | Message # 34
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkyrior ()
we're all Cat people? It's the best thing ever! It's like I have a new home yay!

Yay for an awesome new home! Haha.

Quote Valkyrior ()
I'm trying to keep it as timeliney as possible, so far my right leg and arm are on track, but the left side goes a bit wonky, If i have to put the Valkyrie on my calf it'll throw it off even more, I'll hopefully have her done by the end of the month biggrin eek.

I can imagine a timeline is quite hard to keep on track, I guess you'll have to have a think about it...do you know where you're getting the Valkyrie yet or is that still to be decided? I thought it'd take longer than that, maybe I overestimated how long they take.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:47 AM | Message # 35
Drunk Valkyrie
I had a cat before, her name's ming, she's so funny, you just tap your lap and she will jump and settle in your lap.. even if your eating...but she died and It's too painful that I didn't have anymore.

At home, we have 2 dogs.. Gringo and Wiki.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 6:48 AM

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 7:02 AM | Message # 36
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
but she died and It's too painful that I didn't have anymore.

It always is painful to let them go, especially if they're still young...I had a 6 month old called Neo who got FIP and we had to get him put down...I'll never forget that day.

I like dogs but my mum would never let me have one.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 7:04 AM | Message # 37
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
Haha, I just got an image of someone getting the wings done and then dragging themselves across the floor struggling like 'they're...too...heavy.'
lol
Quote BreathofLife ()
They do look hot though! I'll agree with that!
IKR?, maybe b'coz it's black?

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 05 Mar 14, 8:15 AM | Message # 38
Rakshasa
Quote BreathofLife ()
I can imagine a timeline is quite hard to keep on track, I guess you'll have to have a think about it...do you know where you're getting the Valkyrie yet or is that still to be decided? I thought it'd take longer than that, maybe I overestimated how long they take.
Just got back from the consultation, She's going to have to go on the side/back of my calf/shin because we can't make her too small, her wings are probably also going to be folded a bit, but i've left the book with my artist and she's drawing up a design. Made an appointment for the 19th to get her started, now i haff to wait.

I really really really don't like the thought of animals having to be put down sad I've also lost 2 cats and a dog due to illness and the negligence of other people. It's really heartbreaking.

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 7:36 AM | Message # 39
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
IKR?, maybe b'coz it's black?

I honestly don't know what it is, I can't put my finger on it...it could be because it's black.

Quote Valkyrior ()
I really really really don't like the thought of animals having to be put down sad I've also lost 2 cats and a dog due to illness and the negligence of other people. It's really heartbreaking.

I hope everything goes well with the tattoo, keep us updated! smile

It always is sad but I end up more angry if it's due to negligence of other people. These kids tied a kitten to a firework and set it off around my neighborhood one time, I swear I could of ripped them apart, what on earth possesses people to be so cruel.

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 17 Mar 14, 7:44 AM | Message # 40
Rakshasa
My artist just sent me the design, what do you guys think?

her wings will be coloured in and stuff, this is just basic

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 17 Mar 14, 7:49 AM | Message # 41
Drunk Valkyrie
I love it!, but why is she looking up?
I would love it more if shes facing the looker, like a penetrating look.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 17 Mar 14, 7:50 AM | Message # 42
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Wow! Very awesome!!

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 17 Mar 14, 8:03 AM | Message # 43
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
I would love it more if shes facing the looker, like a penetrating look.
I think In the Graphic Novel she's looking up towards Valhalla, But a face change is easy enough smile will chat to the artist on Wednesday about the face.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 17 Mar 14, 8:16 AM | Message # 44
Drunk Valkyrie
It's beautiful! ohh, the wings!
I may have looked longer than necessary lol

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Monday, 17 Mar 14, 8:55 AM

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 17 Mar 14, 8:25 AM | Message # 45
Rakshasa
She's still working on her wings smile I should have the outline done on Wednesday, maybe some of the black shading, got a 4 hour appointment, if i survive it i'll post pics smile 4 hour tattoo sessions are exhausting.

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » Tattoos and Body Mods
Search: