Thursday, 25 Apr 24, 3:06 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Forum » Lost Girl » Characters » Tamsin (Tammers, T-Sin, Officer Slamsin. Badass Valkyrie.)
Tamsin
Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 09 Sep 13, 2:26 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Discuss your favorite Valkyrie!

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 09 Sep 13, 9:31 PM | Message # 2
Food > You
Bumpity bump.

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 10:55 PM | Message # 3
Food > You
TAAAMMMMSSIIIINNNNNNNNNNN.

ValkyrietamsinDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:01 PM | Message # 4
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 4
do you ever go and cry yourself to sleep because Tamsin?? because I do *brb crying*
also the second picture was the episode where I fell in love with her aw :')

Post edited by Valkyrietamsin - Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:02 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:03 PM | Message # 5
Food > You
Yes, yes I do omg. I fell in love with her when she ate paper. *cries*

ValkyrietamsinDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:10 PM | Message # 6
Kitsune
I died with their cuteness when they ate the paper and I started shipping valkubus in that episode :') it was too much. then I saw her being all badass and bye my life was ruined lmao

Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:19 PM | Message # 7
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
I died with their cuteness when they ate the paper and I started shipping valkubus in that episode :') it was too much. then I saw her being all badass and bye my life was ruined lmao

I think we all melted in that episode. There was too much depth there for anyone to miss (though some choose to ignore it). They say that the truth can only be seen in innocence, so it seems rather interesting that Bo and Tamsin are so close in their most innocent of forms.

Badassness definitely helps. Who isn't a sucker for a hard, cold, but internally soft and broken character?

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:36 PM | Message # 8
Food > You
And it's pretty clear that with all the bullshit set aside from their "adult" selves, Bo was more taken with Tamsin than even with Dyson. (And she totally didn't give a fuck about Lauren).

ValkyrietamsinDate: Tuesday, 24 Sep 13, 11:49 PM | Message # 9
Kitsune
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
There was too much depth there for anyone to miss (though some choose to ignore it). They say that the truth can only be seen in innocence, so it seems rather interesting that Bo and Tamsin are so close in their most innocent of forms.

exactly, they were all innocent, and literally teenagers with hormones, they got attracted to each other, they shared their deepest secrets, Bo's first thought was about Tamsin, how she wished Tamsin liked her, and it wasn't her succubus nature it was all /her/. Tamsin basically said she liked Bo but she wasn't supposed to like her.

Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
Badassness definitely helps. Who isn't a sucker for a hard, cold, but internally soft and broken character?

"those witty, sarcastic characters who hide their tragic backstories behind a perfect smirk (◕‿◕✿)" basically

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 0:02 AM | Message # 10
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
"those witty, sarcastic characters who hide their tragic backstories behind a perfect smirk (◕‿◕✿)" basically

YES!

Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
Bo's first thought was about Tamsin, how she wished Tamsin liked her, and it wasn't her succubus nature it was all /her/. Tamsin basically said she liked Bo but she wasn't supposed to like her.

*Melts* That's a connection much more profound than anything else presented on the show.

"Why do you care so much!?"

ValkyrietamsinDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 0:22 AM | Message # 11
Kitsune
after that episode they went to /kinda hate/ each other again, but you don't kiss people you kinda hate so.. argument invalid

AshDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 12:00 PM | Message # 12
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
So.. Hello, guys. I just wanted to say "hi" since this is my first post here.
Aaaanyway, back to Tamsin. At first, I didn't like her at all. Maybe because I don't like new characters in tv series in general, but I've changed my mind very quickly. She's started to interest me since ep 3. May I add how beautiful she looked in that ep? Yes? Thanks.. Well, and after that ep she has literally become my favourite character in LG.

Long story short: Tamsin is awesome and haters gonna hate.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

SHCDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 1:16 PM | Message # 13
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (Ash)
So.. Hello, guys. I just wanted to say "hi" since this is my first post here. Aaaanyway, back to Tamsin. At first, I didn't like her at all. Maybe because I don't like new characters in tv series in general, but I've changed my mind very quickly. She's started to interest me since ep 3. May I add how beautiful she looked in that ep? Yes? Thanks.. Well, and after that ep she has literally become my favourite character in LG.

First of all Welcome Ash! 
You can admit freely how much you love our Valkyrie! No shame here and don't worry, no one is going to bully you anymore for that. I have to admit I liked Tamsin the moment she poured coffee on Dyson's desk but after The Kenzi Scale it became quite clear I loved her, the rest is history I have not been this invested in a character since Buffy.

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 1:27 PM | Message # 14
Food > You
Quote (Ash)
So.. Hello, guys. I just wanted to say "hi" since this is my first post here. Aaaanyway, back to Tamsin. At first, I didn't like her at all. Maybe because I don't like new characters in tv series in general, but I've changed my mind very quickly. She's started to interest me since ep 3. May I add how beautiful she looked in that ep? Yes? Thanks.. Well, and after that ep she has literally become my favourite character in LG.

Welcome! We're a nice bunch so always feel free to geek out about Tamsin. I sure as hell do all the time. And I totally agree that I didn't like her that much at first but once I got to the paper eating episode, she completely melted my heart. <3 

Quote (Ash)

But we can fight back with luuurrrve.  cool

AshDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 1:58 PM | Message # 15
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Thanks for the warm welcome! smile

Quote (SheHadACorpse)
You can admit freely how much you love our Valkyrie! No shame here and don't worry, no one is going to bully you anymore for that.

That's really a nice change of things. Unfortunately I couldn't really do that on the official LG page on Facebook. There are too many haters and people who like to bully others. So it's not really a nice place.

Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I have to admit I liked Tamsin the moment she poured coffee on Dyson's desk

I remember I couldn't stop laugh after that biggrin

Quote (Eternal-Dust)
And I totally agree that I didn't like her that much at first but once I got to the paper eating episode, she completely melted my heart. <3

Oh God, that was completely adorable. Her facial expressions are priceless. Yes, yes, I have a HUGE crush on RS..

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Forum » Lost Girl » Characters » Tamsin (Tammers, T-Sin, Officer Slamsin. Badass Valkyrie.)
  • Page 1 of 7
  • »
Search: