Friday, 26 Apr 24, 9:58 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
omaloraDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 0:29 AM | Message # 121
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
I'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster to start yet again

It's like we're begging to have our hearts ripped out... Are you SURE you're ready for that? lol

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 0:53 AM | Message # 122
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
I'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster to start yet again
  Oh god, my shipper heart.    

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:10 AM | Message # 123
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
I'm totally ready for that!!
I love having my heart ripped out, shredded and stomped on, then patched back together by tiny slivers of hope, just to have it all repeat. And I'm not even being sarcastic. Bring on the heartache, I say! Nothing is more boring than happy, fluffy storylines smile

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:18 AM | Message # 124
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
I'm totally ready for that!! I love having my heart ripped out, shredded and stomped on, then patched back together by tiny slivers of hope, just to have it all repeat. And I'm not even being sarcastic. Bring on the heartache, I say! Nothing is more boring than happy, fluffy storylines

#masochist

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

omaloraDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:23 AM | Message # 125
Bounty Hunter
If that's the case you should watch Battlestar Galactica, if you haven't already... just sayin. 

I'm on a roll tonight!

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:30 AM | Message # 126
Rakshasa
Quote (omalora)
#masochist

twisted

Quote (omalora)
If that's the case you should watch Battlestar Galactica, if you haven't already... just sayin.  I'm on a roll tonight!

I have not watched that show. I might check it out some time smile

omaloraDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:35 AM | Message # 127
Bounty Hunter
Do it do it do it trust me. The end of the show is the ultimate form of masochism..

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 1:47 AM | Message # 128
Rakshasa
Lol, okay, I promise to check it out. Possibly tomorrow (or rather, later today, considering it's morning already)- Now I need to get a few hours of sleep.

It's been nice getting to know the forum, and chatting with you guys smile
Have a good day/evening/night and so on and so forth!

SHCDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 10:31 AM | Message # 129
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
Looking forward to spending this coming season with all of you

Welcome!!
 You've been adopted into the Brazenwood family! I kinda love that you are from Norway hopefully you can bring us some Nordic wisdom when Tamsin's bacstory is revealed!!  I have not only found people who enjoy Tamsin like I do here, I have made some pretty fucking awesome friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. 

p.s I need that trailer for S4 ASAP, I don't even know what do discuss anymore...

SHCDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 10:34 AM | Message # 130
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (omalora)
If that's the case you should watch Battlestar Galactica

I think I'm gonna give you an award for this. 

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 10:59 AM | Message # 131
Rakshasa
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Welcome!!  You've been adopted into the Brazenwood family! I kinda love that you are from Norway hopefully you can bring us some Nordic wisdom when Tamsin's backstory is revealed!!  I have not only found people who enjoy Tamsin like I do here, I have made some pretty fucking awesome friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Thank you!
I'm very excited to learn more about Tamsin, and how they will incorporate the nordic mythology and all of that into the fae world, and also how they will spin it, what twists and turns will be made to it. And I'll definitely be bringing my two cents there!
And I'm quite sure I'm going to love it here smile

CherriiDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 1:43 AM | Message # 132
Squonk
Awards: 1
Hi! I'm Holli or Cherrii (been going by one for 33 years and the other for 14, so I answer to either with the same response speed). I'm from Louisiana (the OTHER LA lol), and I started watching Lost Girl for Zoie Palmer because I loved her on Instant Star and was sad when her story arc ended. Then I got sucked in by Kenzi, although I did ship the unmentionable ship as well. I still do to an extent, but I like Tamsin and her ship also, just as well. I do have an OTP for the show, but it's not one I think I'll ever see happen. It's a little too weird, even for fic, apparently, because I haven't been able to find any. (That could also be because I don't read WIPs ever; I can't handle the suspense of waiting for a new chapter that never comes when the author abandons the project.)

I've been friends with Shells for ... 12 years now? and I've been randomly giggling all day since she told me this morning that you guys refer to her as Shayaya. She told me she'd hurt me if I didn't come sign up and introduce myself, so here I am. hahaha

I agree that if you enjoy shows that give you immense pain while making you like it and ask for more, you should definitely watch Battlestar Galactica. 

I don't know how active I'll be here (I tend to be a flaky fan), especially once the new season starts. I'm pretty strongly against being spoiled for anything I watch, so I tend to avoid fandom until the off-season. You never know, though, y'all might just get me all sucked in and converted to a daily visitor. Try your best! lol

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you."

LanieDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 3:31 AM | Message # 133
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Hi, Cherrii! Welcome!

I'm on the opposite side when it comes to spoilers. I dive right in full force. If there's anything to know or to see, give it to me like now! wink Spoilers make this damn hiatus so much more easier to cope with.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 6:27 AM | Message # 134
Rakshasa
Welcome Cherrii! wave
Hope to see you around here!

peanutbrittleDate: Tuesday, 08 Oct 13, 11:25 AM | Message # 135
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Hi everyone! smile I've been forced out of lurkdom, damn you! Anyway, I'm Brittany and I've never been as obsessed over something as I am over valkubus. Or for as long. It's ruined me! So I'm glad there's a new place for us to gather and obsess over this together.  biggrin

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: