Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 5:11 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 9:14 AM | Message # 151
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
You can go to the photo gallery on the main page here:

http://brazenwood.ucoz.com/photo/

Add the photos and place them in the Fanart category.

I also made a thread here if you want to share it in the forum:

Artwork

Hope that helps! smile

Erara,

I tried both, I kept on clicking the add button and nothing...
I don't know, I already re-sized it and its still not uploading.. cry

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 12:18 PM | Message # 152
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Make sure you filled in all the required fields (the ones with a red star). It might also be your browser. This site works better with Firefox.

ETA: I've uploaded them for you.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 19 Oct 13, 9:03 PM | Message # 153
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
ETA: I've uploaded them for you.
  kiss hug joy

DakaraJayneDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 6:28 PM | Message # 154
Spriggan
Awards: 3
Hi All  wave

Sorry, didn't spot this thread on my phone! (easier to navigate on my laptop)

Just wanted to say Hi and thank you for the warm welcome! I am working my way through the site now - loving what I have discovered so far  biggrin

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:31 PM | Message # 155
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote DakaraJayne ()
Just wanted to say Hi and thank you for the warm welcome! I am working my way through the site now - loving what I have discovered so far

Hey! Sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you earlier, I was kind of balancing fangirling and family. smile So, WELCOME! So happy that you're loving everything so far, we hope you feel comfortable jumping right in here. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the show, the characters, and the actors... and the ship of course. Feel free to gush about valkubus, it's all we ever do anyways.  tongue

"Why do you care so much!?"

DakaraJayneDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:39 PM | Message # 156
Spriggan
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
Hey! Sorry I didn't get the chance to welcome you earlier, I was kind of balancing fangirling and family. So, WELCOME! So happy that you're loving everything so far, we hope you feel comfortable jumping right in here. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the show, the characters, and the actors... and the ship of course. Feel free to gush about valkubus, it's all we ever do anyways.

Thank you and no problem, I have been doing the same all day too! I usually just quietly troll and keep myself to myself but after Comic Con I feel like I should come out of my shell  rockon

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:42 PM | Message # 157
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote DakaraJayne ()
Thank you and no problem, I have been doing the same all day too! I usually just quietly troll and keep myself to myself but after Comic Con I feel like I should come out of my shell
  You definitely should. I can tell you from experience, fangirling is 1000x the fun if you have people to gush about your feels with online. biggrin So welcome to our little sanctuary and share your feels with us.  twisted

"Why do you care so much!?"

BreathofLifeDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 5:28 PM | Message # 158
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Hey everyone! I've decided to venture out of my cave in time for season 4 to hopefully enjoy it with my fellow Valkubus
supporters, plus speaking to Valkubus fans at London Comic Con has encouraged me because I'm sick of drowning in my own feelings and having no one to talk to about them so I figured this would be the best place to change my ways and be social for once.

Anyway my name's Emma, you can find me as emm21ericcal on youtube or shewasalreadyperfectx on tumblr. I discovered my obsessive love for Valkubus, Lost Girl and Rachel after S3 had already finished and I instantly fell in love with them as a couple also with Tamsin as an individual, I'd quite happily sacrifice my time kidnapping and taking Lauren far away so that she'd be out of the picture permanently...I'm not bashing her of course, I just find that she gets in the way a lot. (I know it's only a TV show but just let me dream, 'kay?)

Yeah, so I think that's it and I'll take a look around this (may I say, amazing) Valkubus sanctuary tomorrow, I look forward to spending S4 with you all! smile

Post edited by BreathofLife - Monday, 04 Nov 13, 5:30 PM

LanieDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 6:10 PM | Message # 159
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Hi, welcome!
You are the one who got JF promise he won't kill off our lovely Valkyrie, aren't you?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 6:53 PM | Message # 160
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Welcome Emma!  wave

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 04 Nov 13, 11:02 PM | Message # 161
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote Lanie ()
You are the one who got JF promise he won't kill off our lovely Valkyrie, aren't you?

I believe she is.  hug I am forever grateful for that. And you should totally frame that autograph.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 7:09 AM | Message # 162
Bounty Hunter
Quote Lanie ()

Thank you for the warm welcome all of you!

Yeah, that was me smile I thought since I mucked up when it came to asking Rachel about Valkubus (my brain literally shut down when I walked up to her) I better say something to JF and that's the first thing that came to mind! It's just lucky I was actually functioning well enough to tell him!

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I am forever grateful for that. And you should totally frame that autograph.

Well we had to get some kind of reassurance, I'm just glad I could provide a little bit of that. Lets just hope that he means it and trust me, I'm treating this as a contract, it's certainly being framed! There'll definitely be hell to pay if he doesn't stick to this promise wink

Post edited by BreathofLife - Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 7:14 AM

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 05 Nov 13, 11:14 PM | Message # 163
Drunk Valkyrie
Welcome Emma! wave
You rock!

DakaraJayneDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 6:21 AM | Message # 164
Spriggan
Quote BreathofLife
I thought since I mucked up when it came to asking Rachel about Valkubus (my brain literally shut down when I walked up to her)

wave Welcome Emma,

The same thing happened to me! I was all "asdfghjk"  Damn Rachel and her powers to melt people!

P.S Legend for creating that contract!

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 6:49 AM | Message # 165
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Welcome Emma! waveYou rock!

Aw, thank you! happy

Quote DakaraJayne ()
The same thing happened to me! I was all "asdfghjk" Damn Rachel and her powers to melt people!
P.S Legend for creating that contract!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one then! I was determined to stroll up to her, stay calm and ask her but then I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me and it was like *BAM* instant brain melt. It's so not helpful when you intend to talk to her! Those powers should just be illegal haha.

Aha, thank you! I had to get something written down for us to go on, now we can throw the contract in his face if he breaks it!e

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: