Tuesday, 19 Mar 24, 4:57 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:41 PM | Message # 1
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Well, it looks like no one wants to introduce themselves so I'll just start. Name's Eternal-Dust, eternal.dust (on FF.net) or as my asshole friends would like to call me, Erara. Valkubus claimed my life and I have never been quite the same. I started catching up on season 3 at around May this year, read fanfiction nonstop then started writing it. Now who else wants to share their sob story?

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:46 PM | Message # 2
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Fangirloutlet, here... (Fangirloutlet on tumblr and FF.net), or, as Erara has deemed me, Falala. This is my first real fandom experience, though I've been involved for months. Valkubus has consumed my existence and I regret nothing. In my obsession I've taken to fanfic writing and other such Valkubus obsessed things. And... yeah. That's me. Valkubus or die. (Ha.)

"Why do you care so much!?"

FaeKenziDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 3:49 PM | Message # 3
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Me! woowoo

Hi, my name's Annie and I'm addicted to valkubus. I blame my sister (valkyrietamsin) for making me watch THIRTEEN VIDEOS on YouTube with all the valkuscenes and getting me hooked on Lost Girl. I started watching the show in June, so I'm still kinda new-ish to basically everything.

What else? I'm from Argentina, I also speak Spanish, I hate carrots and my favorite food is cake. Ah, yes, and I go to college. That's important, too. I think.

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 4:15 PM | Message # 4
Food > You
Your sister sounds like a wonderful person.  happy

AshDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 4:31 PM | Message # 5
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 5
Quote (FaeKenzi)
I blame my sister (valkyrietamsin) for making me watch THIRTEEN VIDEOS on YouTube with all the valkuscenes and getting me hooked on Lost Girl.

Looks like your sister knows what's good for you cool

Well, hi, my name's.. nah, my name is not important. I just prefer when my friends calls me Ash wink
I don't really know what to say about myself. Hm.. I'm from Poland, so guys, excuse my english, since it's not my first language. I've started watching LG when season 2 arrived and..
And I'm pretty much obsessed with Valkubus or even Tamsin herself.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:19 PM | Message # 6
Your face sucks
Lol. This is like an AA meeting. 

"Hi, I'm Falala, and I'm obsessed with valkubus."
"How long has it been since--"
"NEVER! I REGRET NOTHING!" *Runs out screaming* "YOUR EYES ARE BOTH BROWN AND BLUE!!!!!"

Di_CruDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:24 PM | Message # 7
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Hello Dear Peeps

My name is Diana. Wish I could say this is my first time being obsessed with a show and two lovely ladies, but I can't. Xena and Gabrielle claimed me many years ago, and Sabrina and Kelly eons before that ;P
The latest chicks

Tamsin and Bo now claim my heart!

Thank you for creating a safe Coop for us to fly in! smile

p.s. Sorry for all the chicken references.. but, I will forever equate Rachel and Anna to that damn chicken 'on fire'

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 5:38 PM | Message # 8
Your face sucks
The chicken is valkubus. It's our team captain. Duh. 

Welcome, Diana. biggrin

ValkyrietamsinDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 6:16 PM | Message # 9
Kitsune
Awards: 4
Hi! My name is Hopey and I'm from Argentina [my sister aka FaeKenzi calls me BoBo sometimes, so you can go with it too unless I hate you] yes I'm the one who made her watch 13 valkubus videos in one night smile not even sorry.
I'm ValkyrieTamsin in every social network btw, and guess what? Tamsin and Bo ruined my life of course, oh and also Rachel Skarsten [keeps doing it] you probably find this emo (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧ next to her name on my posts lol
I've been watching Lost Girl for a long time [why are their hiatus SO LONG ugh] and I was/am in love with Bo and Kenzi friendship but I wasn't really in the fandom and then Tamsin came around and my life was ruined by valkubus.
and I don't know what else is important, I'm in college but I'm lazy so I'm always around on twitter, tumblr ooops.

Added (25 Sep 13, 6:16 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
"NEVER! I REGRET NOTHING!" *Runs out screaming* "YOUR EYES ARE BOTH BROWN AND BLUE!!!!!"

"YOUR HEART IS BOTH STRONG AN GENTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" icry bye

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 6:30 PM | Message # 10
Your face sucks
Lol. Valkubus ruined my life as well. I still regret nothing. 

Quote (Valkyrietamsin)
"YOUR HEART IS BOTH STRONG AN GENTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" icry bye

"YOU'RE VIRTUOUS, YET YOU'RE A SUCCUBUS. YOU SHOULDN'T BE." *Dies*

ShellsDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 9:14 PM | Message # 11
Spriggan
Awards: 1
Hey. I am Shells, or has the Admin crew calls me Shayayay, Have been an LG fan from the beginning, though season 3 and the introduction of RS's character Tamsin reeled me in as a super Valkubus fan.  I have not fangirled over a show like this years and years since Xena/Gabby.

I also have to say I am beyond proud of our admins: Eternal-Dust, Fangirloutlet, & SheHadACorpse who I think have done an amazing job getting this site up and running.

You guys are talented individuals, and I am proud to be a part of your Valkubus posse smile

VALKUBUS OR DIE!!

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 9:49 PM | Message # 12
Food > You
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
"YOU'RE VIRTUOUS, YET YOU'RE A SUCCUBUS. YOU SHOULDN'T BE." *Dies*

"BE WHAT?" "BE REAL. BE HERE."  sniff

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 10:11 PM | Message # 13
Your face sucks
Aw, thanks Shayayay. biggrin

VALKUBUS OR DIE!

omaloraDate: Wednesday, 25 Sep 13, 11:28 PM | Message # 14
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
*stands up* Hi, I'm Dani. This is my first time in AA- I mean here dry

I'm not much good at the whole writing bidnis  but I stalk the Lost Girl tag on Tumblr relentlessly :3 lol. My name is the same here as it is there. Any recommendations of good fic for reading is appreciated. Between work and school I don't have time to surf through it all.

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 0:14 AM | Message # 15
Your face sucks
Hiya, Dani! Awesome to meet you. smile

If you ever get the chance, you can always check the fanfiction tab on the site menu, or head to the fanfiction thread under valkubus and ask around. biggrin Valkubus fanfiction ftw.

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: