Thursday, 25 Apr 24, 0:59 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 13, 4:48 PM | Message # 106
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Throw a redhead at me and then we'll talk

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

omaloraDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 13, 5:00 PM | Message # 107
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Heyoooooooooo.

Killin me smalls. I'm in public. Feel awkward fawning over girls in the open

marieksparkleDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 13, 5:38 PM | Message # 108
Squonk
Awards: 2
Quote (omalora)
Quote marieksparkleQuote (SheHadACorpse) We are going to be all over the place crying over Tamsin's face. I can hardly wait! No... it'll be like the ugly sobbing. Don't get too excited.

oh even ugly sobbing turns into something beautiful when it's a shared experience, I get excited about literally anything wink biggrin :D biggrin

omaloraDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 13, 5:48 PM | Message # 109
Bounty Hunter
Hah well there will be a lot of shared experiences of many kinds here XD

marieksparkleDate: Tuesday, 01 Oct 13, 6:25 PM | Message # 110
Squonk
Awards: 2
that's what I was hoping for wink biggrin high-fiving someone else virtually is so much better than high-fiving yourself... biggrin

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 0:36 AM | Message # 111
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Hi there... my name is Mary Beth. smile

You can find me on Twitter @creativeg33k.  I'm a bigtime fan of the show and of Bo...and my favorite character is Tamsin but Bo and Kenzi are like totally tied for a super close second.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SHCDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 10:19 AM | Message # 112
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Welcome Mary Beth!

Quite the entrance by the way  happy

SpaceburrsDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 4:25 PM | Message # 113
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Hey guys I didn't know what to make my name so I just combined my favorite animal with something cool like space. Anyhow, my name is Kimberlee people call me Kimmy though. Either one is fine with me. I've been a lost girl fan since Last year and valkubus just needs to happen man. Anyhow I think this website is pretty cool cause like it's a bunch of valkubus fans and suddenly I don't feel so weird anymore. I've gotta go to work now peace niggas.

Added (02 Oct 13, 4:25 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Excuse the weird placement of my post for I don't know how to like navigate this site too well. <3

Attachments: 7302761.jpg (30.7 Kb)

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 4:36 PM | Message # 114
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (Spaceburrs)
Hey guys I didn't know what to make my name so I just combined my favorite animal with something cool like space. Anyhow, my name is Kimberlee people call me Kimmy though. Either one is fine with me. I've been a lost girl fan since Last year and valkubus just needs to happen man. Anyhow I think this website is pretty cool cause like it's a bunch of valkubus fans and suddenly I don't feel so weird anymore. I've gotta go to work now peace niggas.

Hi, Kimberlee! Welcome to Brazenwood. 
So happy you like the prospects of a bunch of valkubus lovers discussing and ranting and crying and... I'll stop there. :P
Anyways, your post is fine and perfectly placed and we're uber happy to have you join us here in the forum! biggrin

"Why do you care so much!?"

TamsinsUnusedVibratorDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 9:30 PM | Message # 115
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Hello All,

I literally just joined after yahoo didn't want me to be here and register =___=...with yahoo, you can't have nice things.

Call me Koko, though that is not my name. I find that if i tell people my name they'd write it down in a Deadthnote >__> (boo you, if you don't get that one)

I'm From Guyana in South America but i moved to USA in 2003. I made it to college *woot*... Studying Philosophy so if no one got that joke from Tamsin about "Ockham's Spear trimmer"... I sure as hell got it. *feels proud of myself* pelvic
My mom got me into Lost Girl actually. I heard Succubus and I got excited which was weird >.>
I read the Valkubus stuff, i just couldn't get into copdoc and doccubus is a no no for me though i respect the team very much, as well as admire them greatly. But as of lately, I haven't kept up on the valku-fics. I promise to get back on it someday...(been reading SwanQueen fanfic...currently addicted for now lol)
Tamsin is my fave   and if i had to pick a side I'd be Dark Fae, the Morrigan, i'd work for her--personally (get it? get it? peace )

In conclusion, I will be on here when i can. I'm very busy with school and work---and gaming. yeah, i live on mmorpgs---but i'll try my best to be social. I'm trying to break out of my anti-socialness on forumy thingies. Small steps, small steps.

Thank you again for having me 

omaloraDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 10:29 PM | Message # 116
Bounty Hunter
Quote (TamsinsUnusedVibrator)
I heard Succubus and I got excited which was weird
S'all good. I've read books for a book club where the main person was a succubus and played a warlock on WoW where you can have one as a pet... so I got a little excited too. 

Erara and Falala just got me into reading Valkubus fic... I might just fall into a black hole if I were to start Swan Queen too.. it does sound perfectly addicting.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 10:49 PM | Message # 117
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Welcome Mary Beth!Quite the entrance by the way

Thank ya! smile

Yeah I've had that stuff bouncing around in my head for awhile and wanted to get it down on "paper" somewhere. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 10:59 PM | Message # 118
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Hello all!

Was skimming the valkubus tag on tumblr and stumbled upon a link to this site. I'd like a more "personal" experience of the Lost Girl fandom this season, rather than just sitting in my own little corner over there, so here I am!

What can I say about myself.. I'm from Norway, and I'm 27 years old. Started watching Lost Girl sometime during the airing of the 1st season when a girl on another forum told me about it, and have been hooked ever since. Kenzi sealed the deal for me with this show, and Tamsin was a breath of fresh air, and got me on the shipping wagon, which I had yet to join, up until that point. 
I make the "A Lost Girl World" thingies on tumblr, if you've seen those. And, yeah... That's about it for now I think.

Looking forward to spending this coming season with all of you  wink

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 06 Oct 13, 11:03 PM | Message # 119
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (SlightlyTwisted)
Hello all! Was skimming the valkubus tag on tumblr and stumbled upon a link to this site. I'd like a more "personal" experience of the Lost Girl fandom this season, rather than just sitting in my own little corner over there, so here I am!

What can I say about myself.. I'm from Norway, and I'm 27 years old. Started watching Lost Girl sometime during the airing of the 1st season when a girl on another forum told me about it, and have been hooked ever since. Kenzi sealed the deal for me with this show, and Tamsin was a breath of fresh air, and got me on the shipping wagon, which I had yet to join, up until that point. 
I make the "A Lost Girl World" thingies on tumblr, if you've seen those. And, yeah... That's about it for now I think.

Looking forward to spending this coming season with all of you

Hey! Welcome to Brazenwood!

We're pretty much all lovers of Kenzi and Valkubus here, so you should fit right in. Feel free to jump in wherever and give us your two cents. biggrin We love to discuss theories and to learn more about each other. It's all good fun. 

Is your Tamxiety spiking like ours as the new season approaches?

"Why do you care so much!?"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Oct 13, 0:16 AM | Message # 120
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
Is your Tamxiety spiking like ours as the new season approaches?
Oh, totally! And I have absolutely no idea what to expect either, since I've yet to read spoilers or any such things. It's delightful in a mind-numbing, heart-stopping kind of way.
I'm ready for the emotional rollercoaster to start yet again  yes

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: