Friday, 26 Apr 24, 8:25 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
AshDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:10 PM | Message # 76
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote (succubusalltheway)
I'm 'fuckyeahrachieskarsten' at the moment, before that I was 'crazysciencewithu' and before that I was 'succubusalltheway'... Besides that I created the Rachel Skarsten Fanpage on Facebook.. surprised
Good job on creating those! I don't have my own tumblr account, but I check frequently yours wink
Also fanpage on facebook! Oh, and welcome! Make yourself comfortable. Here, have some vodka with tomato juice and I don't care if you're not 21, in Poland you can drink if you're 18.

" Dude, I live in my truck. "

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:23 PM | Message # 77
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Well, hello everyone! I'm Tami and I joined the forum yesterday.. I started watching Lost Girl in February this year (bc of Doccubus) and later when Tam tam joined the show I fell in love with her. So now I totally ship Valkubus and hope to see more  in Season 4.  I live in Germany but actually I'm Serbian, well my parents are.. so my mother language is Serbian... I think I saw some of you guys on Tumblr.. I'm 'fuckyeahrachieskarsten' at the moment, before that I was 'crazysciencewithu' and before that I was 'succubusalltheway'... Besides that I created the Rachel Skarsten Fanpage on Facebook.. 

That's it.    ;)

Welcome Tami! I've seen you around tumblr! I think we all sorta fell in love with the show hard because of Tam Tam. She's just so lovable. I hope you enjoy it here. It should be a pretty chill place to hang out. Oh, who am I kidding? We're all gonna die when S4 starts...

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

BridgetGallDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 4:33 PM | Message # 78
Baby Fae
Awards: 1
Ayyy I'm Bridget! I'm Valkyrie-Succubus on Tumblr. I'm from Chicago, but currently at college in central Illinois. It's pretty awesome you guys made this! I'd love to get involved here and meet ya'll. 
Just saying hey!

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 5:03 PM | Message # 79
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (BridgetGall)
Ayyy I'm Bridget! I'm Valkyrie-Succubus on Tumblr. I'm from Chicago, but currently at college in central Illinois. It's pretty awesome you guys made this! I'd love to get involved here and meet ya'll.  Just saying hey!

Welcome BridgetGall!

We hope you enjoy your stay in this little Valkubus haven. We look forward to your contributions to the forum!  We are all kind of new at this, so I am really glad you think it's awesome! Thanks!  joy

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 5:04 PM | Message # 80
Food > You
Quote (BridgetGall)
Ayyy I'm Bridget! I'm Valkyrie-Succubus on Tumblr. I'm from Chicago, but currently at college in central Illinois. It's pretty awesome you guys made this! I'd love to get involved here and meet ya'll.  Just saying hey!

Hey Bridget! Welcome to the site and forum! Hope you like it here.  smile

omaloraDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 5:55 PM | Message # 81
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
You'll have to excuse all the crazy going on in this forum. That or just add to it XD

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 6:15 PM | Message # 82
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
It's not hard to jump in at all. smile

"Why do you care so much!?"

BridgetGallDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 7:42 PM | Message # 83
Baby Fae
Haha it's fun to have a place to go back and forth rather than just commenting on posts on tumblr. I still think Tumblr should have like.. small chatrooms or something for specific topics. that'd be cool.

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 7:51 PM | Message # 84
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote (BridgetGall)
I still think Tumblr should have like.. small chatrooms or something for specific topics. that'd be cool.

That would be pretty awesome. But alas, they do not. So, we've made this to be our valkubus safe haven. smile Come cry with us. :P

"Why do you care so much!?"

guessWhoDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 2:22 PM | Message # 85
Baby Fae
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Hugo!! Welcome! It's me Jo, glad to see some FB refugees. Happy you joined, though,  you are not the only male around anymore *looks at Frankie* I know you are lurking I'm waiting for you to introduce yourself. Anyway I hope you both contribute here, I know how much crap you got all the time from that faction of the fanbase we shall not name.

Also. remember we have a Ksenia/Kenzi thread because I know you love her, you can post pretty pics and news of her you want to share with us on her thread.

Hi Jo!!
I was happy to see you not only here as a member, but also as Admin. That's cool.
I feel very welcome here, thank you! Yeah, I hope Frankie will join, he is very nice and totally a Tamsin-lover.

But it will take me some time to say something more, because right now I am too preoccupied by Orphan Black tumblr  (steals hours of my life). But I will surely say something more! This is a cool place, safe from "fanbase we shall not name" XD

cheers and hugs!

Added (28 Sep 13, 2:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------

I'm 'fuckyeahrachieskarsten' at the moment, before that I was 'crazysciencewithu' and before that I was 'succubusalltheway'... Besides that I created the Rachel Skarsten Fanpage on Facebook.
Oh my gosh!
Finally!

Damn, girl, I was your fan on tumblr (as succubusalltheway) but then you got his thing with password and I was left outside. And YOU are the one behind Rachel FB Fanpage?! That's so cool.  So I wanted to say *hi* and I am your big fan.

Hugo

marieksparkleDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 6:43 PM | Message # 86
Squonk
Awards: 2
Hey guys! 

I'm Marieke. 25. originally from the Netherlands but moved to Germany with my parents 8 years ago. Studying musicology (major) and English literature linguistics and cultures (minor) at saarland university (so excuse my poor English wink )

I apparently have a thing for the seemingly-bad-but-actually-good-guys which started a long time ago with Snape. I've never shiped before and as my friends are not really into Lost Girl, I tried to find a place to chat or watch people talk about Valkubus to not feel crazy anymore and it took me a while to find this site but I'm really happy to be here now! smile you guys all seem really nice! 

that's about it I guess. If you've still got questions, don't be shy and just send me a message! smile

:-*

Eternal-DustDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 7:30 PM | Message # 87
Food > You
Quote (marieksparkle)
I apparently have a thing for the seemingly-bad-but-actually-good-guys which started a long time ago with Snape. I've never shiped before and as my friends are not really into Lost Girl, I tried to find a place to chat or watch people talk about Valkubus to not feel crazy anymore and it took me a while to find this site but I'm really happy to be here now! you guys all seem really nice!

Haha same! After I finished season 3, I had so many bottled feels so I turned to fanfiction. That's where I met Falala. It's great being able to discuss with others and finding out that you're not alone! How did you find us (the site) by the way?

marieksparkleDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 7:37 PM | Message # 88
Squonk
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
How did you find us (the site) by the way?
tumblr. I wanted to know more about that picture of tamsin in the sun and tried to retrace where it came from and ended up on your tumblr and saw in the corner of my eye "join brazenwood" (almost missed it because of that beautiful photo) and I thought hell to the yes!   biggrin

SHCDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 8:13 PM | Message # 89
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (marieksparkle)
I apparently have a thing for the seemingly-bad-but-actually-good-guys which started a long time ago with Snape. I've never shiped before and as my friends are not really into Lost Girl, I tried to find a place to chat or watch people talk about Valkubus to not feel crazy anymore and it took me a while to find this site but I'm really happy to be here now! you guys all seem really nice!

I like this one, you scored major points with Snape. Let's keep her! I'm happy you found us the mor the better! Right now things are sane just wait until the new season starts, hell, just wait until the preview is out. We are going to be all over the place crying over Tamsin's face.

marieksparkleDate: Saturday, 28 Sep 13, 8:21 PM | Message # 90
Squonk
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I like this one

haha you're way too kind! wink  

Quote (SheHadACorpse)
We are going to be all over the place crying over Tamsin's face.
I can hardly wait! biggrin

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: