Thursday, 18 Apr 24, 10:41 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
omaloraDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:54 PM | Message # 61
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Love it. *starts to ship it*

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:55 PM | Message # 62
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Ship us as bronemies?

"Why do you care so much!?"

omaloraDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 10:56 PM | Message # 63
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Yea, yea, something like that.

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 26 Sep 13, 11:04 PM | Message # 64
Your face sucks
*Eyes words suspiciously.*

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 2:49 AM | Message # 65
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Fucking finally i managed to register after 2 days of trying. Howdy folk!

Soooo, I haven't been invested this much in a fictional character since Spike from Buffy.
I was obsessed with Spuffy for years back in the ages but I wasn't involved in the fandom. Best fandom experience I got was two years ago with the show Tierra de Lobos. Heck, I got my gf thanks to Crisabel community lol
I'm from Lithuania, used to lurk on The L Chat Lost Girl thread but now it's pretty much Doccubus-only infested hole, and after each lurk I feel like shit so I rather focus my positive RS/Tamsin/Valkubus energy on here and hmmm maybe visit Rachel Skarsten thread on TLC from time to time.
As for AA confession, I must say Valkubus won me over after Brazenwood kiss. And Bathtub scene is the most epic scene in forever. I've been watching LG since the beginning. Mostly for lesbian content and Kenzi's Russian language lol However Doccubus never really did things for me, so once an alternative in the form of TamTam appeared I was fuck yeah! into her. As for watching LG, I must add I dropped it in the first half of S2 as it pretty much turned to shit and gave it a try in S3, which I'm glad I did cause I would definitely missed out on Tamsin.
Ok, enough of my drunken rant. Hi everyone, I will be bugging you from now on.

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 7:57 AM | Message # 66
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (guessWho)
he only proud male Valkubus fan is in the house! I just wanted to say "HI' to you all, especially to Ashi, who commanded me to sign up here
We both are from Poland, so you have to get used to my spelling and grammar mistakes. But I think that we speak the same language of love for Tamsin and Valkubus, so we understand each other very well at this point.

Available to users only

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 8:02 AM | Message # 67
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Miss_Satan)
*Clears throat* Hey, to all of you. I'm Miss Satan. I'm new to any form of forum socializing,  but I'm pretty excited about Brazenwood. I'm obviously dark fae and will silently "kill" for Tamsin.

You are supposed to only kill silently for me... angry

Who am I kidding? I would join you in your silent journey.

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 8:11 AM | Message # 68
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Sunshineaddict)
"Hello. My names Bruce. It has been three weeks since my last fish, on my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup." Sorry.. Everyone's introductions just reminded me of that! Probs a terrible way to begin my own.

Wellp, my name is Elle (like the letter before M) and I also ship Valkubus. Pretty. Dang. Hard.

I'm from Australia, so you'll have to excuse my poor English too.

Aaand that's enough awkwardness from me.

Welcome Elle!

I believe I have seen you around tumblr. Glad you joined and don't be shy just jump in into the conversation I promise you we don't bite, we are a bit weird but those are he best kind of people anyway. You also don't have to worry about English we got people here from Poland, Argentina, Lithuania, hell, my main language is Spanish. So, enjoy!

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 8:49 AM | Message # 69
Bounty Hunter
Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)
I'm from Lithuania, used to lurk on The L Chat Lost Girl thread but now it's pretty much Doccubus-only infested hole, and after each lurk I feel like shit so I rather focus my positive RS/Tamsin/Valkubus energy on here and hmmm maybe visit Rachel Skarsten thread on TLC from time to time.

Available to users only
Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)
As for watching LG, I must add I dropped it in the first half of S2 as it pretty much turned to shit and gave it a try in S3, which I'm glad I did cause I would definitely missed out on Tamsin. Ok, enough of my drunken rant. Hi everyone, I will be bugging you from now on.

Same here, stopped halfway through S2 then very, very slowly finished it once S3 was already airing. I was wary of S3 but Tamsin did it for me. I know some older fans are puzzled by this but hey, Tamsin was meant to be a polarizing character and polarize she did. Love or hate her people are talking about her and I hope to all the gods I don't believe in that she is not sacrificed for the sake of some loudmouths. Please do bother us as often as you'd like.

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 10:42 AM | Message # 70
Your face sucks
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I promise you we don't bite

Speak for yourself, Jonana. :P

SHCDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:12 AM | Message # 71
Bounty Hunter
Quote (Fangirl-outlet)
Speak for yourself, Jonana.

blah

Fangirl-outletDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 11:21 AM | Message # 72
Your face sucks
smile

succubusallthewayDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:05 PM | Message # 73
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Well, hello everyone! I'm Tami and I joined the forum yesterday.. smile I started watching Lost Girl in February this year (bc of Doccubus) and later when Tam tam joined the show I fell in love with her. So now I totally ship Valkubus and hope to see more  in Season 4.  pelvic  

I live in Germany but actually I'm Serbian, well my parents are.. so my mother language is Serbian... I think I saw some of you guys on Tumblr.. biggrin I'm 'fuckyeahrachieskarsten' at the moment, before that I was 'crazysciencewithu' and before that I was 'succubusalltheway'... Besides that I created the Rachel Skarsten Fanpage on Facebook..  surprised

That's it.   :hug:

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:05 PM | Message # 74
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote (Sunshineaddict)
I'm from Australia, so you'll have to excuse my poor English too.

How do you say Hi in Australian?  giggle

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

succubusallthewayDate: Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:05 PM | Message # 75
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Well, hello everyone! I'm Tami and I joined the forum yesterday.. smile I started watching Lost Girl in February this year (bc of Doccubus) and later when Tam tam joined the show I fell in love with her. So now I totally ship Valkubus and hope to see more  in Season 4.  pelvic

I live in Germany but actually I'm Serbian, well my parents are.. so my mother language is Serbian... I think I saw some of you guys on Tumblr.. biggrin I'm 'fuckyeahrachieskarsten' at the moment, before that I was 'crazysciencewithu' and before that I was 'succubusalltheway'... Besides that I created the Rachel Skarsten Fanpage on Facebook..  surprised

That's it.    ;)

Post edited by succubusalltheway - Friday, 27 Sep 13, 1:06 PM

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: