Friday, 29 Mar 24, 10:44 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Hello!
SHCDate: Wednesday, 06 Nov 13, 11:33 AM | Message # 166
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Quote BreathofLife ()
Hey everyone! I've decided to venture out of my cave in time for season 4 to hopefully enjoy it with my fellow Valkubus supporters, plus speaking to Valkubus fans at London Comic Con has encouraged me because I'm sick of drowning in my own feelings and having no one to talk to about them so I figured this would be the best place to change my ways and be social for once.

I know it's silly but I'm excited you joined us, I cannot express how much less Tamxiety I have because you had the guts to ask! He may not keep his word or whatever but for now it gave me peace! So with that said, WELCOME to Brazenwood Emma!!!  Glad to have you with us! btw did you manage to say anything at all to Rachel? I probably just look at her stupidly but I'm curious.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 13, 0:47 AM | Message # 167
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
My only worry after coming down from the high of the promise of keeping Tamsin alive (thank you for getting that, and sharing it btw, Emma), is if he's going to keep her on the show. Alive, and on the show are two totally different things. So that's where my tamxiety has shifted. Looks good for season 5 though by what has been said, so that's a relief, but beyond that I am a little bit terrified!

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 13, 5:10 AM | Message # 168
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I know it's silly but I'm excited you joined us, I cannot express how much less Tamxiety I have because you had the guts to ask! He may not keep his word or whatever but for now it gave me peace! So with that said, WELCOME to Brazenwood Emma!!! Glad to have you with us! btw did you manage to say anything at all to Rachel? I probably just look at her stupidly but I'm curious.

Aw, it's not silly! I'm excited to be here and thank you for the very warm welcome! hug

I'm so glad I could reduce the Tamxiety including some of my own although it's always there and I'm always worried about something. Well we seem okay (by the way they were talking at MCM) for S4 and S5 so I guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed. Um, speaking to Rachel was honestly kind of a haze...I think I said 'it's an absolute pleasure to meet you' twice and then something like 'Tamsin's my favourite character so I'm really pleased you're coming back for S4' and then she hugged me and that was the end of me  

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
My only worry after coming down from the high of the promise of keeping Tamsin alive (thank you for getting that, and sharing it btw, Emma), is if he's going to keep her on the show. Alive, and on the show are two totally different things. So that's where my tamxiety has shifted. Looks good for season 5 though by what has been said, so that's a relief, but beyond that I am a little bit terrified!

No problem, I'm pleased I could get it. There is a big difference so I can understand that, as you said, we should be fine for S5 going off of what we've heard (then again I'm always worried aha) If we are okay for S5, I'm saving up for SDCC or Fan Expo next year depending on if they go to one but not the other and I can tell Jay to keep her on the show. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get there!

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 13, 5:28 AM | Message # 169
Rakshasa
Quote BreathofLife ()
I'm saving up for SDCC or Fan Expo next year depending on if they go to one but not the other and I can tell Jay to keep her on the show. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get there!

You absolutely rock!  rockon

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 13, 5:31 AM | Message # 170
Kitsune
Quote BreathofLife
If we are okay for S5, I'm saving up for SDCC or Fan Expo next year depending on if they go to one but not the other and I can tell Jay to keep her on the show. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get there!

I'm hoping they will come to London again next year, that's closest to where I live lol

Heya fella ComicConer ;D darn, during signing I only asked Rachel if she will be travelling some more in Europe, but she said she coming back to LA and then in April 2014 going to Europe.
And you got the hug awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 i'd probably chicken out  completely if that was the case or like drop dead. Anyway i asked her to sign norwegian on the poster :P

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 07 Nov 13, 5:36 AM | Message # 171
Bounty Hunter
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
You absolutely rock!

Aha thanks, lets just hope I can get there! Then I can actually talk to Rachel and not just stare stupidly at her like I did this time. I'm actually hoping to give her (if I do meet her again) some kind of gift from Team Tamsin but I'll have to think of something. Then of course, talk to Jay and make sure we create another contract biggrin

Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
I'm hoping they will come to London again next year, that's closest to where I live lol
Heya fella ComicConer ;D darn, during signing I only asked Rachel if she will be travelling some more in Europe, but she said she coming back to LA and then in April 2014 going to Europe.
And you got the hug awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 i'd probably chicken out completely if that was the case or like drop dead. Anyway i asked her to sign norwegian on the poster :P

Hey, sorry I didn't see your post and that would be awesome if they came to London again, I'd definitely be there haha! It's nice to meet a fellow ComicConer biggrin Well you got more answers than I did considering I turned, pretty much, into a zombie while meeting her and yeah, I got the hug happy + may I say, best hug ever! Oh really? That's cool, I was too panicky to ask her anything haha!

Post edited by BreathofLife - Friday, 08 Nov 13, 6:02 PM

acejihyoDate: Monday, 02 Dec 13, 3:20 PM | Message # 172
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Hi, er, you can call me Sophie.

I'm fairly new in the fandom (Tamsin was my gateway drug -- I could probably write a thesis on how much I adore her character) but I'm all caught up now so yays. I'm also guilty of the lurking/stalking variety, but I'm slowly edging out of my cave because I need to scream at people about this show. 

Not sure what else to say. My twitter/tumblr are both acejihyo, if you care to check that out.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 02 Dec 13, 5:48 PM | Message # 173
Rakshasa
Welcome Sophie!!  wave

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 02 Dec 13, 11:49 PM | Message # 174
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Hi Sophie!  wave

BreathofLifeDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 12:24 PM | Message # 175
Bounty Hunter
Welcome to the board, Sophie wave

Love your avatar by the way!

Post edited by BreathofLife - Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 12:30 PM

acejihyoDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 9:36 PM | Message # 176
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
thanks for the welcome :3

and luls when i saw the 4x05 promo pics, i just couldn't help making an avatar out of it.

brownandblueDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 11:11 AM | Message # 177
Baby Fae
Awards: 1
hii i'm new smile i'm so happy that this forum exists. i like tumblr and all but not really a medium for discussion.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 5:14 PM | Message # 178
Rakshasa
Welcome! smile

Eternal-DustDate: Saturday, 28 Dec 13, 5:34 PM | Message # 179
Food > You
Awards: 11
Welcome brownandblue! I hope you enjoy our little Valkubus haven here.  wave

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

SHCDate: Sunday, 29 Dec 13, 9:09 AM | Message # 180
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Welcome brownandblue!!!!

As usual happy dance for new member!!

Forum » Forum Information » Introductions » Hello!
Search: