Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 5:22 AM | Message # 76
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
ya'll probably heard of a funeral leak?
people specing who might be dying, if it's a main or recurring character.
Imo it could be Hale, also it could Morrigan.
But who knows

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 8:50 AM | Message # 77
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)
ya'll probably heard of a funeral leak?people specing who might be dying, if it's a main or recurring character.
Imo it could be Hale, also it could Morrigan.
But who knows

No I don't think so.

At this point, I'm thinking it's for Dyson and Tamsin who everyone probably believes died in a horrid truck crash.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SHCDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 9:16 AM | Message # 78
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Quote (UberFaenatic)
At this point, I'm thinking it's for Dyson and Tamsin who everyone probably believes died in a horrid truck crash.

But aren't they filming around 4x12 now? I would expect the resolution of the crash at the beginning. 

ya'll probably heard of a funeral leak?

I did, I thought it was funny that guy got all pissed at LG, he has no idea how this fandom is. A spoiler like this sends people into a frenzy. Anyway, I just hope it's not Tamsin, I would like to think they just happen to be in that funeral as part of whatever it is they're doing and not some major death. BUT if someone is dying who do you think TPTB would consider disposable? If I had to guess I would go with Hale too, they are def not killing Bo,Kenzi, Dyson or Lauren. So that leaves Trick (which I doubt dude knows too much)  Hale, Vex, Tamsin and Evony? Could be Acacia too, though I doubt they would make a big deal of her funeral or Aife maybe? I don't know, I don't want anyone to die really.

LanieDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 9:58 AM | Message # 79
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
I don't want anyone to die really.
Me neither. I'd even leave Hale. He's rocking his eight pack and I think Kenzi and he would be kind of cute together. smile

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 11:13 AM | Message # 80
Rakshasa
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
But aren't they filming around 4x12 now? I would expect the resolution of the crash at the beginning.

Good point. I thought that you were talking in reference to In Memoriam...I haven't heard about any future deadiness.

Quote (SheHadACorpse)
A spoiler like this sends people into a frenzy.

Apparently I'm not up to date on the spoilers then... :S I would be really upset if it were Tamsin as she replaced Hale as a fave of mine.  I stopped lurving Hale after his treatment of Kenzi and Lauren (though he redeemed himself for a bit of that during the finale).

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SHCDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 12:04 PM | Message # 81
Bounty Hunter
Quote (UberFaenatic)
Apparently I'm not up to date on the spoilers then... :S I would be really upset if it were Tamsin as she replaced Hale as a fave of mine.

Sorry about that, I'll give you the short version. Someone an extra or something tweeted a picture of himself in the Lost Girl set.  The tweet read something along the lines of "Nice day for a funeral scene in the LG set". Fans got a hold of it and the tweet was deleted. He then tweeted the same picture and said something like "Not happy with Lost Girl y'all can keep your money". I assume TPTB obviously must have been a bit pissed, it was a funeral after all and in the second to last ep.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 12:46 PM | Message # 82
Rakshasa
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
Sorry about that, I'll give you the short version. Someone an extra or something tweeted a picture of himself in the Lost Girl set. The tweet read something along the lines of "Nice day for a funeral scene in the LG set". Fans got a hold of it and the tweet was deleted. He then tweeted the same picture and said something like "Not happy with Lost Girl y'all can keep your money". I assume TPTB obviously must have been a bit pissed, it was a funeral after all and in the second to last ep.

Sheesh.  Very unprofessional of him to burn his bridges like that and to put out info that he had to know would have been sensitive. lol

Who was it anyway?

SHCDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 1:02 PM | Message # 83
Bounty Hunter
Quote (UberFaenatic)
Who was it anyway?

His twitter handle is @Zilla4life

Available to users only

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 1:57 PM | Message # 84
Food > You
Awards: 11
Available to users only

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 2:13 PM | Message # 85
Kitsune
Available to users only

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 2:22 PM | Message # 86
Food > You
Awards: 11
Available to users only 

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 2:38 PM | Message # 87
Rakshasa
i don't think there would be people at Lauren's funeral
Duuuuuude.  Harsh. lol

Added (04 Oct 13, 2:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
His twitter handle is @Zilla4life
As a total aside, wouldn't it be cool to get a pic of yourself inside the Dal? Or the crack shack/clubhouse (or whatever it's now being called)?

Specifically from Bo's bedroom.

NotthatIhaveanyspecificreasonwhythatwouldappealtome. wink

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Friday, 04 Oct 13, 2:38 PM

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 3:06 PM | Message # 88
Kitsune
Quote (UberFaenatic)
Duuuuuude.  Harsh. lol
oops? ;D

Basically the only person who would care would be Bo

ValkyrietamsinDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 10:16 PM | Message # 89
Kitsune
Awards: 4
oh I was going to ask about a funeral because of that picture Ksenia tweeted. she is wearing that funeral thingy in her head??? idk how it's called lol but I just read all the posts and Is2g if the one who dies is Tamsin I'm really terrified tbh :| TAMXIETY! I don't think any of the main characters will die but regular characters uhm Evony, Vex or Tamsin idk im scared now sobs.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 11:30 PM | Message # 90
Rakshasa
I don't think they're setting up to kill off Officer Slam-sin but I'd be really ticked if they did.

Frankly I wouldn't like to lose any of the main characters.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: