Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
That was so RUDE. UGH.
I know right?! totally unprofessional

Added (02 Oct 13, 4:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I know it stupid but now I have a case of Vakubuxiety. Although maybe the writers throwing people of the lead or something

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 4:44 PM | Message # 64
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote (ValkyrieLiquorCabinet)

Tamsin's gonna be mad, yo. She raised that baby up on vodka and everything.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 4:51 PM | Message # 65
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
Tamsin's gonna be mad, yo. She raised that baby up on vodka and everything.
 yo, Tamsin currs about her baby, she payed for all that vodka, ethyl absorbing diapers and shit 

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 02 Oct 13, 5:18 PM | Message # 66
Food > You
yo, Tamsin currs about her baby, she payed for all that vodka, ethyl absorbing diapers and shit

High maintenance baby is high maintenance.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 8:53 AM | Message # 67
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Okay so going into super-spoilery / speculation mode, I think Tamsin's life cycle ends.  There are several reasons I think this...but one of them is due to a tweet from the LG writers, who when asked where Tamsin would live now that her truck was gone, they replied with:  "Live"?

I also think that there's a possibility that we might see what Aife was talking about regarding Bo's father come to life...that maybe Tamsin's punishment for thumbing her nose at her responsibilities will be to suffer death and resurrection over and over and that HSG has to rescue her from this.  Total speculation here verging on wishcasting. biggrin

But I do think we'll see a reborn Valkyrie... I think that we'll get to see her energized and revitalized after finally being forced to expire.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 12:45 PM | Message # 68
Food > You
Yeah, it's almost without a doubt she will be reborn. The question bugging me this whole time is why she wanted to hold on to her current cycle so much? I wonder how this rebirth is going to play out. Will she look the same as she does now or will she start off as a child and grow at an accelerated rate?

SHCDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 12:58 PM | Message # 69
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote (UberFaenatic)
There are several reasons I think this...but one of them is due to a tweet from the LG writers, who when asked where Tamsin would live now that her truck was gone, they replied with:  "Live"?

I don't usually take their tweets as anything but trolling but that one time they did say they gave away an actual spoiler so you might be correct. However I don't know, this one gave me the impression that they like to troll Tamsin's fans with her demise. They know about Tamxiety lol.

note: Thanks a lot Erara, you  contributed to the Tamxiety meltdown with that tweet.  chainsaw

Quote (UberFaenatic)
maybe Tamsin's punishment for thumbing her nose at her responsibilities will be to suffer death and resurrection over and over and that HSG has to rescue her from this.

I believe there is another person with this spec out there too, I know I read it somewhere the show was discussed but can't remember where, or maybe it was you. If this were to happen on the show first, it would be so hard to watch but at the same time I feel like it would showcase how high the stakes were for  Tamsin when she decided  not to deliver Bo. As long as they can rescue her I am good with that. Your spec could also fit in with EA's tweet of "SO.MANY.DEATH.SCENES".

Quote (UberFaenatic)
But I do think we'll see a reborn Valkyrie... I think that we'll get to see her energized and revitalized after finally being forced to expire.

I hope you are right, I also hope it happens at the beginning. I wonder if her attitude will change  a bit as an outcome? I remember RS saying Tamsin was grumpy because she was no longer the sheer force she used to be in her prime.

ETA: 
Quote (Eternal-Dust)
The question bugging me this whole time is why she wanted to hold on to her current cycle so much?

This. If anyone has a good answer for that please share it, it's been driving me mad.

Post edited by SheHadACorpse - Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 1:00 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 1:22 PM | Message # 70
Food > You
Quote (SheHadACorpse)
note: Thanks a lot Erara, you  contributed to the Tamxiety meltdown with that tweet.

Dude, I only wanted to know where Tamsin was gonna sleep. 

FaeKenziDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 3:44 PM | Message # 71
Baby Fae
Awards: 2
Is it possible that maybe Tamsin started to hold on to this particular cycle because of the HSG?
I mean, we know nothing about how/what she was like before she was introduced, so we don't really know if she's always wanted to stay alive or if she was just "meh whatevs" about the whole thing.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 4:18 PM | Message # 72
Rakshasa
Quote (FaeKenzi)
Is it possible that maybe Tamsin started to hold on to this particular cycle because of the HSG?I mean, we know nothing about how/what she was like before she was introduced, so we don't really know if she's always wanted to stay alive or if she was just "meh whatevs" about the whole thing.

No I don't think the HSG played a role in this particular bit of obstinence on her part.  Remember she told Dyson that she was supposed to have expired years ago...so this predates HSG.

I think that we're left with some unpleasant possibilities as to why she has refused to expire.

The first is that death and rebirth is perhaps an exceptionally unpleasant or painful process so she puts it off for as long as possible.

Another possibility is that perhaps this is her last cycle, either biologically speaking or that those who make the call as to who gets reborn or not might not give her that option given some of the decisions she made in this cycle.  Or perhaps it's due to Wanderer himself.

Added (03 Oct 13, 4:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (SheHadACorpse)
If this were to happen on the show first, it would be so hard to watch but at the same time I feel like it would showcase how high the stakes were for Tamsin when she decided not to deliver Bo. As long as they can rescue her I am good with that. Your spec could also fit in with EA's tweet of "SO.MANY.DEATH.SCENES".

I read that tweet too and I think that's when I first started spec'ing about Tamsin possibly suffering this particular fate in the short term.  Which I can handle (I love good whump) as long as it's resolved and we get our girl back.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 4:15 PM

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 03 Oct 13, 8:53 PM | Message # 73
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
I doubt they'd introduce the "dying" arc if they hadn't planned to go through with it in some regards. I'm going to go ahead and state my guess is that they are going to kill her in the fourth season. It'd make more sense to do so at the beginning, but you never really know. 

I can handle Tamsin dying, assuming she's to be brought back in one way or another (no teen Tamsin, I will cut a bitch), but my biggest fear is that there will be this large hanging gap between her death and her revival. Or perhaps she'll return and they'll do what they do best -- shove the issues of her death and everything that she has done under the bed and make like it never happened. The value of Tamsin's character. I honestly believe that she added an entirely new depth to the level of story-telling in this series, and for them to ignore that would be quite an upset.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 0:27 AM | Message # 74
Food > You
I wonder if the 4x01 ep "In Memoriam" has anything to do with that. The title is very suggestive and that might explain why Rachel doesn't begin shooting until a few episodes later.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 04 Oct 13, 4:24 AM | Message # 75
Rakshasa
That did seem especially harsh.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: