Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
brownandblueDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 11:39 AM | Message # 661
Baby Fae
Group: Users
Awards: 1
tongue lol.  
and it's definitely not a flash back scene, her top has a zipper, dont think they had zippers back then  dry right? if that question is dumb well um, i haven't slept. i think this confirms it's not tamsin who's dying. so  pistoles
buuut it's gona really suck if it's kenzi sad i'm hoping it's hale cos he's kind of annoying. but his death is not really traumatic enough to leave town hmmmmm wait is sshe leaving town? i don't know lol i quit  no

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 12:49 PM | Message # 662
Squonk
Hihi, you're funny and cute hug

No I don't think she's leaving town. Why would she ? Besides, she's got a lot to do in town and if she leave then we won't see all the other characters, no I think they just wanted to show how it's affecting her and have this little sad indie moment with a cool music  yes

And no I don't think they dressed like that in 1400  chuckle

And I will not be Kenzi for sure, it has to me someone that we've seen enough to make it a big deal but still not too important so that they don't ruin the show.

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 5:38 PM | Message # 663
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
I don't get why she'd have a flashback of EVERYONE though if she's just mourning one person. Unless they all died.  scared

Anywho, if anyone in the cast were to die and it'd be big enough to shock Bo but not enough to kill the show, I'd say it's Trick.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

nerdmuseumDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 5:50 PM | Message # 664
Squonk
Awards: 0
Maybe it's a premonition kind of thing where she sees her future and all her loved ones are dead and she's alone, but it doesn't actually happen. If she was mourning one of those that appear in the flashbacks it would be strange to think of everyone else too. Or maybe not, maybe in context it makes sense. Damn that video stresses me out.

brownandblueDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 7:19 PM | Message # 665
Baby Fae
Quote Blublu ()
Hihi, you're funny and cute

hug ty lol
I thought maybe she was leaving town because of all the flash back scenes as she's making her way to say goodbye to whoever died. Or maybe it's an alternative universe created by the wanderer where she's shown what can happen to her friends if she stays in their lives and that either way, she still has to leave  and it's best if she comes with him anyway so they wont get killed. LOL  ballbounce

Post edited by brownandblue - Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 7:19 PM

BlubluDate: Wednesday, 01 Jan 14, 8:04 PM | Message # 666
Squonk
It may be an AU, but i don't it is a dream/premonition it's too long and too detailed for that. 

Gah! It makes no sense... 

Doccu shipprs think it's Lauren  dry (always making everything about them aren't they?)

I hope not because if it is, we're going to endure Lauren mourning for a century at least --'

Also they said something about a necklace... Lauren's I didn't get that, I think she's bringing it into the cemetary or something...

Mata Hari out  cool

mystupidtricksDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 0:38 AM | Message # 667
Baby Fae
What if this season ends with Bo heading off alone to find herself like Tamsin did?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 1:30 AM | Message # 668
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote mystupidtricks ()
What if this season ends with Bo heading off alone to find herself like Tamsin did?

She'd be back by the start of season 5, so I wouldn't worry if that's what she's doing. Or perhaps it'd be like that time when Buffy escaped Sunnydale, and start the season with Bo being off doing her thing, and by the end of the episode, she'd go back.

I wouldn't mind it. But it would be a bit too similar to the start of this season.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 6:45 AM | Message # 669
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Just watched the video and I'm with brownandblue, I thought that Bo is visiting the grave of someone we all know but not any of the main characters (because if anyone of them dies, she will be shedding tears while thinking of them & while driving, no doubt!). Bo is remembering all her love ones and what will happen if anyone of them dies...
I bet its Bruce.. I will be sad bcoz I like him.
or it's Acacia and shes meeting Tamsin in the graveyard to pay some respect and support for Tamsin.  yes

nerdmuseumDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 7:01 AM | Message # 670
Squonk
Oh Bruce! I didn't even think about him. But it makes sense that it will be someone who has been present this season. I thought of Aife but she isn't as lovable.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 7:10 AM | Message # 671
Drunk Valkyrie
nerdmuseum, right?
Because come on, he cannot live on the crack shack forever!
The girls won't have privacccyyyyyyyyyyy.
What if Bo and Tamsin want to share another bath? He cannot be there lurking...

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 3:51 PM | Message # 672
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
BRACE YOURSELVES

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 3:52 PM | Message # 673
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Blublu ()
Also they said something about a necklace... Lauren's I didn't get that, I think she's bringing it into the cemetary or something...
I believe they think that Bo is wearing Lauren's necklace.  Which may or may not be true.  There is no way to tell from that video footage. lol

And even if it is the necklace she found in Lauren's desk, that doesn't mean that Lauren is the one who dies.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

tankedtamsinDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 9:35 PM | Message # 674
Spriggan
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I believe they think that Bo is wearing Lauren's necklace.  Which may or may not be true.  There is no way to tell from that video footage. lol
Yeah but why would Bo be wearing Lauren's necklace?

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 11:03 PM | Message # 675
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
BRACE YOURSELVES
That pic, Tamsin looks haggard, like fighting a giant haggard! at least I can't see any injuries...
What's up with this ugly armor? it looks like fish scales! whole body armor? not sexy.. I'm disappointed  sad
I would prefer the elven armor that Frodo used in LOTR, looks similar but that was really nice, light but strong as dragon hide or the armor used in Xena. Now, that's sexy!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Thursday, 02 Jan 14, 11:04 PM

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: