Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
I REFUSE.
Fine, meanie  tongue

Added (02 Dec 13, 7:33 AM)
---------------------------------------------
This is her last life, Massimo said. And I ask WHY?

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 1:28 PM | Message # 574
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
So going by speculation and tweets, it looks like Rachel won't be in 4x06 or 4x07. If this is true, I am going to be really saddened and also angry. I feel like this season so far has been nothing but filler episodes with 4x04 being the only exception. The triangle looks to be making a return in 4x06, so brace yourselves.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

NeffititiDate: Thursday, 05 Dec 13, 3:29 PM | Message # 575
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
So going by speculation and tweets, it looks like Rachel won't be in 4x06 or 4x07. If this is true, I am going to be really saddened and also angry. I feel like this season so far has been nothing but filler episodes with 4x04 being the only exception. The triangle looks to be making a return in 4x06, so brace yourselves.
 Yes that's true, she was in LA during 406 filming, and probably is not on set for 407 either. I think she might still be in those two epi, just not as major roll. 407 is about Bo and Lauren entering Dyson's memory when he's on murder trial, so, it's probably triangle heavy, and Lauren heavy. I think during 406, 407, RS may show up like she did in 311 or the dawning, for like a few scenes, so they could have filmed it before or after the actual filming. 
Well, I'm optimistic, so.....hopefully we get to see her a lot

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 0:19 AM | Message # 576
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
The triangle looks to be making a return in 4x06, so brace yourselves.
Oh.  Goodie. *golf clap*

Added (06 Dec 13, 0:19 AM)
It's funny though that 406 is called "Of all The Gin Joints."  That's from Casablanca...which as you all known features a tragic love story where the love interests could not be together because of their circumstances they're in.  Love stories aren't all happily ever after and Casablanca was a story in part of a love that would not be fulfilled...if I remember correctly.  It's been a long time since I've seen it. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 0:29 AM | Message # 577
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote UberFaenatic ()
It's funny though that 406 is called "Of all The Gin Joints."  That's from Casablanca...which as you all known features a tragic love story where the love interests could not be together because of their circumstances they're in.  Love stories aren't all happily ever after and Casablanca was a story in part of a love that would not be fulfilled...if I remember correctly.  It's been a long time since I've seen it. lol

If it means the triangle dies, they can call it whatever they want lol.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 11:07 AM | Message # 578
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic ()
t's funny though that 406 is called "Of all The Gin Joints." That's from Casablanca...which as you all known features a tragic love story where the love interests could not be together because of their circumstances they're in. Love stories aren't all happily ever after and Casablanca was a story in part of a love that would not be fulfilled...if I remember correctly. It's been a long time since I've seen it. lol

ooohhh, thank you for the spec!!! I didn't know about it at all and now it sounds promising lol :P

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 06 Dec 13, 1:23 PM | Message # 579
Rakshasa
Right...remember the ending? Humphrey Bogart sent Ingrid Bergman away on the plane because she was married. She wanted to stay with him but he let her go to be happy with her husband.

I have to wonder what significance if any there is in the title for this one.

From IMDB:  Casablanca: Set in unoccupied Africa during the early days of World War II: An American expatriate meets a former lover, with unforeseen complications.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Friday, 06 Dec 13, 1:25 PM

BlubluDate: Sunday, 08 Dec 13, 8:27 AM | Message # 580
Squonk
Awards: 1
Ok I've seen 4x03 and 4x04 back and it makes a lot more sense now:

Massimo is Evony's son for sure:
My theory is that she abandonned him because he's human (dunno how that happened) and he's all about having her consideration.

1) He's complaining about her not talking to him for 5 years.

2)She says that she can definitly live without him

3) This conversation: "-See you still have a way with children...
-Hazard of the proffesion I suppose. When you've been empowered as long as I have, everyone is you child. Like it or not one day you just wake up and you're a mother."

4)The morrigan kisses Massimo. What if the elder that committed incest was Evony and she was the one behind Lauren's capture?

5) Massimo says "you know i've been thinking I maybe i should come back here. I could live here with you again."

6) also that's why M. reacted so violently when Bo told him he was human, he definitly wants his mother to recognize he's more than that. That could be why he's a druid, to get more gratitude from her. And then he says about the hair: "My mommy she needs it. and I need her to need me." Maybe it's the way to cure Evony because she's going mad fae ?

7) just after that : "BO: go near Tamsin and Kenzi one more time, I dare you.
Massimo:  But you're fae Kenzi's just human!
B: No she's family." He feels very concerned imo...

So yeah, I'll admit that there are a few things that doesn't really make sense in this theory: Lauren seems to be talking about a man elder fae plus, if Massimo's searching a cure for evony (being valkyrie's hair), he has to have diagonosted her before lauren so that he would already be gathering the ingredient for the cure...

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 10 Dec 13, 7:44 PM | Message # 581
Rakshasa
Lauren might simply have assumed the elder was male, just like she assumed she was being held by the light.

I've watched Turn to Stone a couple times now... and I agree with those who say the voice over the speaker sure sounds like Trick.

My crazy theory...what if it is Trick, and he's somehow working with Evony?

I imagine we'll find out tonight. biggrin

Added (10 Dec 13, 7:44 PM)
Interview with Emily Andras:

http://drinksatthedal.com/2013....sode-30

HT/ Available to users only /HT

Needless to say this made me nervous.

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Tuesday, 10 Dec 13, 7:47 PM

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 10 Dec 13, 10:38 PM | Message # 582
Drunk Valkyrie
Available to users only

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 0:26 AM

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 10 Dec 13, 11:26 PM | Message # 583
Rakshasa
There's only so much longer I can lie to myself believably about them intentionally misdirecting fans in order to deliver some awesome valkyrie / succubus moments.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 0:27 AM | Message # 584
Drunk Valkyrie
Don't worry, wasn't it confirmed that Tamsin will be sleeping with someone this season? We don't know with who yet but I'm 98% sure its Bo. I just hope that its not just for feeding purposes sad
Sex with Dyson and Lauren is nothing compared to what Tamsin will be giving Bo. We all know what it is. That moment will be very special, memorable, I'm not gonna call it banging anymore, from now on, I'm gonna call it  their "joining". lol

Added (11 Dec 13, 0:27 AM)
Available to users only

SHCDate: Wednesday, 11 Dec 13, 0:52 AM | Message # 585
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote UberFaenatic ()
There's only so much longer I can lie to myself believably about them intentionally misdirecting fans in order to deliver some awesome valkyrie / succubus moments.

Available to users only

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: