[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
NeffititiDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 9:26 PM | Message # 541
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
am I the only one who noticing the elephant pendent?

Fangirl-outletDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 9:32 PM | Message # 542
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
We saw it too. But we're still soaking in the existence of her face right now.

"Why do you care so much!?"

NeffititiDate: Monday, 25 Nov 13, 10:07 PM | Message # 543
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
We saw it too. But we're still soaking in the existence of her face right now.
I haven't recovered from seeing her face yet smile

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 0:33 AM | Message # 544
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Remember they said we should have trademarked #Tamxiety?

Yeah. :S

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 3:09 AM | Message # 545
Kitsune
Awards: 5
I CANT SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 4:23 AM | Message # 546
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
TAMMERS!!!!!  woowoo dance     I'm sorry, I just woke up to see that picture and freaked out.
I hope she ends Massimo, he needs to go pronto. SUNDAY NEEDS TO BE HERE QUICKLY!!

Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 4:55 PM | Message # 547
Your face sucks
Help. I'm dying of tamxiety. Cry. Her face. She looks so sad and confused and WHY!? Someone off Massimo already.

LanieDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 5:13 PM | Message # 548
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
What? Why? No, she'll be fine. Some drama first, but she'll be fine in the end. Bo & Kenzi & Dyson will make sure of that. Eventually.  happy

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 6:30 PM | Message # 549
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
New Promo up !

Added (26 Nov 13, 6:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay so I'm bummed Tamsin is not in the promo.  But wow look at Bo standing up to the Una Mens!  And she's succ'ing Massimo!  I'm thinking more due to Kenzi than Tamsin, who I'm still not sure Bo even remembers.

Oh the #Tamxiety. wacko

Added (26 Nov 13, 6:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
BTW That sure looks like Crystal on the floor behind Lauren...

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

tankedtamsinDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 8:40 PM | Message # 550
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Quote Zoriah ()
Woohooo, grown up Tamsin at last!!!! But booo Massimo talking to her.

Can't wait to see what happens!!!

Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 10:19 PM | Message # 551
Your face sucks
I'm actually quite worried that the team won't trust Tamsin if any connection to Massimo is real, fabricated or not. Unfortunately for them, my tamxiety tells me that everyone is suspect to turn their back on Tamsin just when she needs them most.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 10:55 PM | Message # 552
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
my tamxiety tells me that everyone is suspect to turn their back on Tamsin just when she needs them most.
That would be so so sad to watch.
Tamsin, all alone, abandoned, no where to go to....vulnerable. tears

*deep breath*
Btw, Falala, do you think that even though Tamsin grew up physically, will she still be like a teenager mentally?
because we know that the old Tamsin is very guarded and hardly lets her emotions show on her face, but at present, if she's still on a teenager mindset...she will be very emotional, raw...are we going to have a teenage Tamsin in an adult body?

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 11:03 PM

Fangirl-outletDate: Tuesday, 26 Nov 13, 11:06 PM | Message # 553
Your face sucks
Quote Isabel_Q ()
because we know that the old Tamsin is very guarded and hardly lets her emotions show on her face, but at present, if she's still on a teenager mindset...she will be very emotional, raw...are we going to have a teenage Tamsin in an adult body?
I feel like perhaps pre-memory return Tamsin will be somewhat childish, confused, and extremely vulnerable, both emotionally and physically. It'll be made worse by competing forces, meaning that if Massimo does throw a wedge into her mental recovery, she'll be thrown for a loop. I doubt it will last long though. It really depends on how long it takes for her memories to truly return, and in what order they return. Once she's got the memories back in her adult body, she'll probably be back to her old snarky, emotionally broken self. Cry.

My biggest concern is how she'll deal with earning her more traumatic memories back. If she's so sheltered when she's introduced, a shit ton of traumatic and emotionally damaging shit must have happened to make her that way. I'm scared to see if someone will help her through it, though Erara and I suspect that maybe that will be revealed in the christmas taffy episode -- the one where the audition script for a character was released and it seemed as if Bo was trying to get Tamsin to fight her guilt or whatever. CRY. GIVE IT TO ME NOW.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 3:30 AM | Message # 554
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
*cry* I cannot even begin to imagine what horror shes seen, dealing with death all the time.. it would be so traumatic to remember indeed! 
I.NEED.A.FLASHBACK of her life before! I want to know what made her so un-attached, aloof, always distancing herself and running away. Watching S3, it gives you the idea that she feels that, she doesn't deserve to be happy? doesn't deserve anyone? What the hell happened to her to make her that way? All these questions is killing me.

Although, IMO, these actions could only be caused by guilt of killing someone or caused the death of someone, or failed to save someone's life. It would have to be someone close enough to her to leave her emotionally damaged. In S3, shes scared of being close to anybody, that's why she always runs away. It seems to me in early S3, that she never uses her heart anymore, she's more like a robot, just following orders and such, but that changed on later eps when she got to know the HSG, esp.Bo, then she starts to listen and follow what her heart says once more.
Bo taught her to open her heart again to love. Friendship love and romantic love. 
Awwww!, wouldn't that be SWEET & ROMANTIC if its true? and not just my imagination? lol
Am I even making sense?, or is this the effect of reading too many fanfics? lol

Anyway, I'm excited on how/in what way will she remember Bo?. Will Bo help her regain her memories? I hope for a DRAMATIC confrontation of some sorts!  

Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
I'm scared to see if someone will help her through it, though Erara and I suspect that maybe that will be revealed in the christmas taffy episode -- the one where the audition script for a character was released and it seemed as if Bo was trying to get Tamsin to fight her guilt or whatever.
    I haven't heard of this, hmmm, interesting. If this is their Christmas ep., then Valkubus is really a contender on this stupid love square. YAY!

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 27 Nov 13, 4:49 AM | Message # 555
Kitsune
Awards: 5
I only heard of a leak where Bo trying to save Tamsin from someone claiming her by some rules. She calls her a friend. Were there any other leak I don't know about?

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: