[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 7:46 PM | Message # 361
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
The Una Mens are all about rigid adherence to rules and Bo hates rules.  They're vicious...and no doubt will have Bo squarely set in their sights.

Looks lik Season 4 will prove to be veeeery interesting for our favorite succubus.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:10 PM | Message # 362
Your face sucks
Group: Administrators
Awards: 8
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Looks lik Season 4 will prove to be veeeery interesting for our favorite succubus.

From what I can tell, things should be stitched together much more fluidly this season, which makes me happy. smile Hopefully they stick to one large arc. One involving a minimum of very charged valkubus subtext, Kamsin shenanigans, and brotps.

"Why do you care so much!?"

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:17 PM | Message # 363
Rakshasa
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
From what I can tell, things should be stitched together much more fluidly this season, which makes me happy. smile Hopefully they stick to one large arc. One involving a minimum of very charged valkubus subtext, Kamsin shenanigans, and brotps.
It's like we're sharing a brain or something.  That's exactly what I want too. woowoo

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:20 PM | Message # 364
Your face sucks
Quote UberFaenatic ()
It's like we're sharing a brain or something.  That's exactly what I want too.
biggrin That'd make the perfect season. 

Headcanon:
Bo, Tamsin and Kenzi live in the shack together. Dyson is everyone's bro. Kenzi and Tamsin are bros. Bo and Tamsin are steadily falling in love. Vex annoyingly stops by from time to time. :P

Oh! And Evony jumps in between being helpful and hurtful. biggrin

DakaraJayneDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:31 PM | Message # 365
Spriggan
Awards: 3
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
Headcanon: Bo, Tamsin and Kenzi live in the shack together. Dyson is everyone's bro. Kenzi and Tamsin are bros. Bo and Tamsin are steadily falling in love. Vex annoyingly stops by from time to time. :P

Oh! And Evony jumps in between being helpful and hurtful.

This is perfection 

Bo: Nada
Tamsin: Speak for yourself
Me: *Dies*

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 8:44 PM | Message # 366
Rakshasa
I'm trying to imagine the show without Tamsin and I'm failing.  Even rewatching previous seasons, I miss her presence.  I wonder how the body switch episode would have been had Tamsin been in the room with them.  So to read that she wasn't intended to survive past season 3...*weeps*.  sniff

But the fans lurved her and I have to believe so did TPTB and so she powers on...and hopefully in Season 5 we'll get some real backstory on our Valkyrie.  And I totally agree...I don't really want to see a fulfillment of Valkubus yet.  Making that a story only gives TPTB a reason to knock it down.  I'd rather have a slow burn rather than a flash in the pan.

And I don't want to see Bo try a relationship with Lauren again, not that I think they will given how horribly incompatible they proved to be, because reasons. 

Added (27 Oct 13, 8:44 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Random aside...but did you all notice for the convention video, that when Rachel said she wanted Tamsin to end up happy that Jay smiled?

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 9:25 PM | Message # 367
Your face sucks
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Random aside...but did you all notice for the convention video, that when Rachel said she wanted Tamsin to end up happy that Jay smiled?
I did notice, though I'm not certain if that was a devious smile or an agreeing smile.  nervous

UberFaenaticDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 9:38 PM | Message # 368
Rakshasa
Hmmm.  writers

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 10:07 PM | Message # 369
Your face sucks
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Hmmm.
  I'd like to think that it's a valkubus friendly smile. :P

SHCDate: Tuesday, 29 Oct 13, 3:14 PM | Message # 370
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
First promo pic of Bo!! Much much better than those other two that were leaked.

(x)

Also synopsis and title for 4x03 were posted on Spoiler TV

Episode 4.03 of Lost Girl will be called "Lovers. Apart."

Bo risks her life to save a haunted family; Dyson rushes to be by Bo's side.

(x)

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 29 Oct 13, 6:12 PM | Message # 371
Rakshasa
I might be in the minority here, but I actually like Dyson and Bo adventure stories.  Not as much as I like Bo and Kenzi adventures or of course Bo and Tamsin...but still fun nonetheless. 

And frankly I'm just starving for new Lost Girl content.  I've rewatched the series so many times now it's embarrassing.  lol

SHCDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 5:26 PM | Message # 372
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Promotional Pictures for 4x01 In Memoriam

Resolution sucks but glad to get a glimpse of Mia smile

(x)

S4 Promotional Pictures from Showcase

Sadly, no sign of Tamsin yet, hopefully the next time...

[

(x)

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 6:15 PM | Message # 373
Kitsune
Awards: 7
I like the blue colors on Bo and Kenzi - perhaps a subtle hint?  I'm bummed they didn't include a Tamsin picture and annoyed there's more of Doctor Lauren, but I guess it was too much to ask that they tone down her role this year.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 6:23 PM | Message # 374
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Zoriah ()
annoyed there's more of Doctor Lauren, but I guess it was too much to ask that they tone down her role this year.

I'm guessing we'll have to deal with a lot of Lauren / Karen Beattie or whatever this season. I'm pegging it as a desperate attempt to make her character more interesting. *yawn*
(And what the hell is up with her shoes? Her feet looks humongous, and oddly twisted!)

The Kenzi pics are magnificent as ever though. Now to wait for Tamsin's!

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 6:24 PM

ZoriahDate: Wednesday, 30 Oct 13, 6:34 PM | Message # 375
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Oh god, the Karen Beattie mess that they pulled out of their butts I mean hats last season in a last ditch attempt to make Lauren more interesting - yet again? <insert eye rolling> How many times now have they resorted that tired old trick? She was a medic in Afghanistan! She can make pipe bombs! She did the doctors without borders gig in the Congo! She has a secret comatose girlfriend stashed in a pod! She's a freedom fighter/terrorist wanted by Interpol for...protesting! Isn't she so cool???!! wacko

I think Bo and Kenzi look pretty awesome. Ksenia always looks gorgeous in whatever she wears. Dyson's shoes are also weirdly positioned in one photo, I think it's just an odd camera angle/perspective thing. But yeah, one of ZP's shoes looks kinda twisted funny.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: