[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 1:34 AM | Message # 346
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Also, I think it's important to point out that when Bo was with Dyson, she was still a fae in training.  She didn't know how to control her feeding.

She was completely unwilling to even entertain the idea of sleeping with a human until episode 8.  And Dyson took the brunt of her hunger, because she had no off switch.  She didn't know how to regulate her chi sucking.

By the first episode of Season 2, she had learned some new tricks.  Remember how she was wounded and fed off of some random human boy in a bathroom?  She returned to the Dal afterwards and Lauren was dismayed to see bruising rather than completely healed skin and Bo told her essentially that she took what she needed and a little bruising wouldn't kill her; besides she didn't want to kill the poor guy. 

And then there was Ryan.  I never saw him show even the slightest sign of wear and tear.

Enter Season 3...pre Dawning...she was intoxicated by Tamsin's chi in The Kenzi Scale and almost couldn't control herself (of course we know now that she was devolving).  Post Dawning, Bo is uber powerful with a great deal of control over her need. Tamsin knows her chi is powerful for Bo and I think that if/when she is reborn, she would be able to handle Season 1/devolving Bo, much less the in control and super focused post Dawning Bo.

Shorter version of the above...I think Tamsin would be plenty able to handle a monogomous relationship with Bo and take care of her needs without suffering like Dyson did in Season 1 since Bo is now at a point where she is able to master her chi sucking skills.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 1:41 AM

SHCDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 11:29 AM | Message # 347
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
From Spoiler TV: Titles for episodes 1 & 2 and Synopsis

(I think they made a mistake in episode's 1 synopsis it used to read "Annie starts her first cover  operation entirely on her own")

Episode 4.01 - In Memoriam

Episode 4.02 - Sleeping Beauty School

Dyson searches for an elemental Fae to save someone he loves.

Spoiler TV

ETA: So is Bo in a coma or something like that? Available to users only angry

LanieDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 12:58 PM | Message # 348
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Only 17 more days ... I think we need new threads for each new episode. biggrin

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 1:57 PM | Message # 349
Food > You
Awards: 11
We'll put them up one at a time the week before they air smile

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 6:12 PM | Message # 350
Rakshasa
Gosh I'm not sure what to make of any of that yet.

Added (24 Oct 13, 6:12 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Okay so...who does Dyson love?

Bo
Kenzi
Hale (like a brother)
Person we've never heard about before

He cares about and respects Trick, and he cares about Tamsin and...well that's pretty much all that we know of.  I wouldn't characterize his feelings for either of these two as "loving" though.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Thursday, 24 Oct 13, 11:32 PM | Message # 351
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
The Annie thing sounds like they messed up and put a Covert Affairs synopsis in instead. 

And I think Tamsin is probably on Dyson's close friends list now, though she's much more reserved than the rest. But it does seem strange to say someone he loves. Maybe Kenzi?

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 2:35 PM | Message # 352
Food > You
Another Anna interview.

http://globalnews.ca/video/925536/lost-girl-star-anna-silk

Can someone who can watch it describe what's going on? smile

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 3:36 PM | Message # 353
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
It's nothing new really. 
Mostly talking about how she transfers from being Bo to being a mom on set having Sam there, being recognized on the street, fan response on twitter, etc. Exciting new season, fun guest-stars and so on.

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 7:01 PM | Message # 354
Food > You
So, I heard there was no talk of the triangle (thank goodness) and they replayed the Bo and Tamsin fight in 3x13 over and over again. Sweet. smile

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 7:14 PM | Message # 355
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
So, I heard there was no talk of the triangle (thank goodness) and they replayed the Bo and Tamsin fight in 3x13 over and over again. Sweet. smile
Where was this?

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 7:27 PM | Message # 356
Food > You
The Anna interview in the link I placed above. smile

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 7:47 PM | Message # 357
Rakshasa
Ah gotcha. biggrin

Added (25 Oct 13, 7:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Now I did get a spoiler out of that interview after all.  We know that Linda Hamilton is coming back...but now I know that we'll have Bo and Acacia scenes.  biggrin

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 9:40 PM | Message # 358
Food > You
Yup! Not a lot of flashbacks as we feared. So, plenty of present day Tamsin!  woowoo

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 25 Oct 13, 10:44 PM | Message # 359
Rakshasa
Yes indeed.  So we may actually have Tamsin as an A story as opposed to Season 3, where she was part of Bo's arc but we really didn't get to explore her background or anything beyond a couple of B storylines.

LanieDate: Sunday, 27 Oct 13, 10:19 AM | Message # 360
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
The new webisode is out for those who can view it.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: