[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:35 PM | Message # 316
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Like seriously i want to bash my head in the wall just thinking we gonna see that fucking triangle in full force again. Lost Girl, move the fuck on!

LanieDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:37 PM | Message # 317
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Available to users only

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:37 PM | Message # 318
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
Like seriously i want to bash my head in the wall just thinking we gonna see that fucking triangle in full force again. Lost Girl, move the fuck on!

If ML was still running the show, I'm sure she would have had Bo make a choice a long time ago. Stretching it out for 3 seasons is pure hell and not at all imaginative writing to maintain drama.

Available to users only
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!  joy

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:48 PM | Message # 319
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'm actually quite hopeful for Season 4.  I mean, what are show runners supposed to say without ticking off a group?

Besides, I suspect continuing the "triangle" means that Bo continues to have feelings for both of them. Which I think will always be true. But look at the Season 3 variety of the triangle. Dyson let her go because she chose Lauren.  He showed he loved her by wanting her to be happy with whoever made her happy. 

Beyond that, there really was no Dybo to speak of, and yet they say the triangle lives on.

I also think that just because Bo will harbor feelings for these two, that this necessarily translates to her having or wanting a full on relationship with either of them anytime soon.

So ... my personal feelings are we'll see Bo have some sexy times with both but that she'll mostly be a free agent. And I'm hoping we get movement with Tamsin, but not a full on relationship. Yet. wink

Added (23 Oct 13, 4:48 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And to clarify... the reason I don't want a full on relationship yet is twofold. One...I want to see more about Lost Girl than Bo's lovelife.    And two, whenever a relationship becomes an A story, that's when the writers have cause to knock it down.

I want a nice, slow, natural burn that progresses the story without drawing too much attention to it.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Fangirl-outletDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:49 PM | Message # 320
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote UberFaenatic ()
So ... my personal feelings are we'll see Bo have some sexy times with both but that she'll mostly be a free agent. And I'm hoping we get movement with Tamsin, but not a full on relationship. Yet.

I'd agree with this, but considering how fast she fell "in love" with the other characters, it's both extremely refreshing and kind of a slap in the face. Not sure how, or if, they'll develop the valkubus relationship, but I hope they hold onto the emotional aspect of it. I'd rather see her bang Dyson and Lauren  but grow actual emotional bonds with Tamsin.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:54 PM | Message # 321
Food > You
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I want a nice, slow, natural burn that progresses the story without drawing too much attention to it.

I agree with the slow burn  yes Not only does it allow for the relationship to deepen, but it also gives Bo some "thinking" room. If she jumps in too quickly with Tamsin, it would feel too much like a rebound thing. I think Bo needs to figure out for herself what she needs first, and I can be completely patient with that. I just want more Tamsin and I hope they really explore her relationship with other characters as well, especially Kenzi.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 4:56 PM | Message # 322
Rakshasa
Yes...that is my point. Dyson and Lauren were easy. They fell into her laps, like most if not all of her entanglements.

Tamsin?  Not so much. Someone who's stated philosophy is "love will get you killed" is not going to be falling so quickly and would be quite reticent to give in to any hint of a relationship.  She'd run hard and fast out of self preservation.

Bo would be in the position to work for this...to build off of a real, deep emotional connection first as opposed to just giving in to the physical chemistry aspect of the relationship.

It's why I think the moments with them in season 3 were staged.  Each had very serious reasons to not want any kind of emotional connection with the other...and those moments showed us, and I think them, that there is something to be explored.

If they have the courage to do so.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:00 PM | Message # 323
Food > You
That's right. And it will be refreshing to see Bo on the chase and pursing someone else for once. But do you have any faith in TPTB that this will be delivered? Lol

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:02 PM | Message # 324
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
That's right. And it will be refreshing to see Bo on the chase and pursing someone else for once. But do you have any faith in TPTB that this will be delivered? Lol

Honestly, that kind of makes me nervous. They dropped the ball with Nadia. With the Garuda. With the Dawning. They rushed the Taft story.

So... I'm a little hesitant in putting too much hope here. But of course, if they screw it up, there's always fanfic!

(That's if people would finish their stories.ahem. wink )

LanieDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:07 PM | Message # 325
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
But do you have any faith in TPTB that this will be delivered?
Sadly, no. *sigh*

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:08 PM | Message # 326
Food > You

What? What fanfic? 

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:12 PM | Message # 327
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
What? What fanfic?
Uh huh.

Suuuuuuure. blah

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:17 PM | Message # 328
Food > You
As much as I love headcanon though, I'd prefer to see some of it on the show as well   

I can give them the benefit of the doubt with the mess that was made of S3. They got less episodes than they bargained for, but yeah, I'm keeping my hopes way, way low.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:19 PM | Message # 329
Rakshasa
And even with what we got, we were able to see that Bo and Lauren were completely incompatible.

We also got to see a wounded soul with a tortured past choose Bo over saving her own skin.

So...it balances out. For me at least. :P

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 23 Oct 13, 5:24 PM | Message # 330
Food > You
Quote UberFaenatic ()
And even with what we got, we were able to see that Bo and Lauren were completely incompatible.

That's true. If they are truly this epic romance, the writers are going to have their work cut out for them to show this after what is clearly displayed in S3. 

Available to users only

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: