[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 10:13 PM | Message # 256
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Classic EA trolling. The Valkyrie might not be Tamsin. They might be in bed together but probably passed out.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 10:26 PM | Message # 257
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Classic EA trolling. The Valkyrie might not be Tamsin. They might be in bed together but probably passed out.
Yep. That's what I meant.  She's good that way...and by good I of course mean evil.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 10:55 PM | Message # 258
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Ah but who knows how many Valkyrie we're going to see in Season 4. The questioner should have been more specific.

Ah, you're right, she should have! 

and EA then posted this
Emily Andras ‏@emtothea1ho@SPWalshCT @ItsSmoieSmalmer you can't trust me I can't please everyone/anyone/yourMum.

officially off my high now. Fun while it lasted.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 11:01 PM | Message # 259
Rakshasa
It's a walkback to be certain, but isn't she just saying what we already know, and that's to take any teasing from them with a grain of salt?  And you know, anything is possible.  She just can't and won't make any promises to people because she can't possibly live up to them all and please everyone.

Besides, if she confirmed anything of the sort, she'd be hammered to death by the doccubi and the video promo was all about the stupid triangle. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 11:04 PM

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 11:05 PM | Message # 260
Food > You
She doesn't need to please everyone. She just needs to do right by the show and the characters, Available to users only

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 11:08 PM | Message # 261
Rakshasa
Yes but then the earth would tilt off its axis and the continents would fall into the seas.  wink

omaloraDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 11:33 PM | Message # 262
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
That crafty bitch.

Seriously though her messages are getting pretty fucking transparent.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Wednesday, 16 Oct 13, 1:06 AM | Message # 263
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Oh, EA trolling Valkubus fans again LOL 
GOOD
We matter too!

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 16 Oct 13, 7:26 AM | Message # 264
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Hi guys! wave
New girl here, what did we learn from the promo? and spoilers?
Can we make a list?
I read somewhere that Bo was wearing a wedding dress?  in that jungle? doesn't look like one to me...

Eternal-DustDate: Wednesday, 16 Oct 13, 12:19 PM | Message # 265
Food > You
Not much! Lol did anyone take screenshots so we can break the scenes down one by one? 

So far all I remember is
  • Doccubus kiss
  • Dybo kiss
  • Bo in a white dress running through the woods
  • She wakes up in bed with two blondes
  • The Morrigan looks like Dora the Explorer
  • Kenzi looking really stylish with her coffee
  • Weird possessed Bo at the end

omaloraDate: Wednesday, 16 Oct 13, 2:30 PM | Message # 266
Bounty Hunter
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
The Morrigan looks like Dora the Explorer

SOMEONE SAID IT

JTDate: Wednesday, 16 Oct 13, 9:33 PM | Message # 267
Kitsune
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Doccubus kiss
I take comfort that the voice over during/after the kiss mentioned lust and not love.

Quote omalora ()
The Morrigan looks like Dora the Explorer
And I didn't notice that... had to rewatch it, and OMG, she does.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 8:25 AM | Message # 268
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Not much! Lol did anyone take screenshots so we can break the scenes down one by one?

So far all I remember is

Doccubus kiss - Ugh
Dybo kiss - Eww
Bo in a white dress running through the woods - Tamsin!, Tamsin!, dammit where are you??
She wakes up in bed with two blondes - Valkyries?
The Morrigan looks like Dora the Explorer - lol
Kenzi looking really stylish with her coffee - lurve her
Weird possessed Bo at the end - ?

Added (17 Oct 13, 8:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Bo in the woods - what do you think guys? shes running from someone?, or running looking for someone? or trap in a dream/hallucination?

Doccubus/Dybo kiss - like JT said, the voice over during the kiss is lust not love. Is it really that easy to forget all their unresolved issues and go back to normal? If Bo/Lauren got back together, remember Lauren said "no Dyson", why is Bo kissing the wolf? I hope its a dream.

I'm happy to see the Morrigan again. Bo and Kenzi paid her a visit and Bo looked liked shes ready to kick her ass, maybe shes keeping Tamsin locked somewhere? *I know I'm dreaming here happy *

Eternal-DustDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 12:36 PM | Message # 269
Food > You
It looked like a dream to me, similar to what we saw in the Yawning. Just the way it was shot and the weird hue (?). 

Quote Isabel_Q ()
Doccubus/Dybo kiss - like JT said, the voice over during the kiss is lust not love. Is it really that easy to forget all their unresolved issues and go back to normal? If Bo/Lauren got back together, remember Lauren said "no Dyson", why is Bo kissing the wolf? I hope its a dream.

Lauren kind of stood there like a zombie (doesn't she always? lol). It seemed like the whole thing was a dream sequence. The only ones I'm sure aren't are the Dybo kiss (probably a feed) and storming through the door with Kenzi. Also, Lauren said "No Dyson" but that was during their relationship. They broke up already, so anything goes. :P

Quote Isabel_Q ()
I'm happy to see the Morrigan again. Bo and Kenzi paid her a visit and Bo looked liked shes ready to kick her ass, maybe shes keeping Tamsin locked somewhere? *I know I'm dreaming here *

Okay, I'd REALLY REALLY like to see the whole Morrigan/Tamsin feud be touched on here. It was really lame how they squared off in 3x06 and then the whole thing was completely dropped. So, I hope what you're speculating might actually happen.

UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 17 Oct 13, 12:44 PM | Message # 270
Rakshasa
The Morrigan is not known for letting things dropped. She wanted Bo taken down in the first episode.  When she had Dyson and Vex was torturing him, she wanted intel on Bo to take her down.  In Season 3, when she had Kenzi, she wanted info on Bo to take her down.  And of course the whole supposed purpose of Tamsin joining the police force was to be in position to take down Bo for the Morrigan, although I'm wondering now if someone else moved the Morrigan to use the coma fae as an excuse.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: