Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 3:34 PM | Message # 241
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
This is a different link from tumblr

[Meh. Video got taken down.]

About the SDCC videos, I remember way back when that the links were made private and shared around tumblr. I don't remember them anymore sad

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 4:21 PM | Message # 242
Kitsune
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
About the SDCC videos, I remember way back when that the links were made private and shared around tumblr. I don't remember them anymore
 awwww that's a pitty sad it's been really taken down wasn't it? smth about Tamsin getting to do something dynamic (?)

SHCDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 4:26 PM | Message # 243
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
awwww that's a pitty it's been really taken down wasn't it? smth about Tamsin getting to do something dynamic (?)

I think Ksenia just said they had been shooting together and then said " she actually got to..."  then she kinda stopped and then Emily shushed her I think. Anyway, I miss the part were they were saying RS was clumsy and the yogurt story.

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 4:30 PM | Message # 244
Kitsune
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I think Ksenia just said they had been shooting together and then said " she actually got to..."  then she kinda stopped and then Emily shushed her I think. Anyway, I miss the part were they were saying RS was clumsy and the yogurt story.
There was a specific wording Ksenia used, then EA zipped her lol

And yes! I miss the clumsy stories too, those were totally hilarious

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 4:49 PM | Message # 245
Food > You
I went back to my tumblr and found it!

Available to users only

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 14 Oct 13, 5:12 PM | Message # 246
Rakshasa
Available to users only

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Monday, 14 Oct 13, 5:14 PM

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 10:40 AM | Message # 247
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Okay so I'm really slow apparently. lol

But...I was rewatching Thor and Avengers on EPIX and all the sudden it occurred to me.

If Bo is Odin's daughter as we all assume is the case... then she is a demigod.  Furthermore, if they use the same "mythology" as Marvel Comics, her brother...half brother actually, is Thor Odinson, god of Thunder.

I wonder if they're going to go there... *be still my geeky heart* wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 1:13 PM | Message # 248
Food > You
I honestly don't think they'll go there and I hope they don't. I don't have much faith in the writers being able to weave a good story with the mythology. Part of the appeal of Lost Girl is that for the most part they try to stick to their own mythos, and I hope they do that with the Wanderer - take him and try to incorporate him into LG universe with their own spin on it. I'd rather he is some ancient powerful fae than Odin tbh.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 1:41 PM | Message # 249
Rakshasa
Really though, the wanderer doesn't have to have anything to do with norse mythology. As a valkyrie, Tamsin would deliver those who were slain in battle to valhalla where Odin ruled, but it was the valkyries who decided which ones, not Odin.

And in the last episode it is said that Tamsin "got involved with the wrong guy" or something to that effect, hinting to the wanderer and her not always having worked for him (which she would have, if he was Odin). She's basically just working as a bountyhunter for him. It's probably the closest she can get to her prime as a valkyrie, collecting souls.
But the wanderer and Odin does in no way have to be connected.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 1:47 PM | Message # 250
Rakshasa
Ah. Good point. *ends comic book fangurl moment* wink

But I thought the Wanderer was another name for Odin, or rather one of his many names?

Also, random thought.  Trick opened a book and showed a black horse.  I have not figured out how that was related.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 2:09 PM | Message # 251
Rakshasa
Well, he can be the same guy, but doesn't have to be. I just like thinking outside the box sometimes, and come up with theories, so don't let me dampen your fangurl moment wink

This is an image of Odin entering Valhalla on the horse Sleipnir, so that could be related to the book with the horse and all.

And Odin was indeed called a wanderer, amongst other names. 

Most things does point in the direction that the wanderer is Odin. I'm just not completely convinced yet.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 3:42 PM | Message # 252
Rakshasa
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
This is a different link from tumblr

I'm so glad you posted this. I deleted the video I posted because I just can't stand the idea of "promoting" that person's youtube channel.

Added (15 Oct 13, 3:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
SlightlyTwisted...

I'm just so excited about this upcoming season. There's so much potential.

And I love theorizing and speculating too.  Please feel free to share any of your ideas with me. biggrin

Eternal-DustDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 4:09 PM | Message # 253
Food > You
Go figure. My link to that video gets taken down for copyright! Lol. I knew I should have downloaded it when I had the chance.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 9:04 PM | Message # 254
Rakshasa

So, you know.. Just sitting here with my hopes all high and stuff. No big.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 15 Oct 13, 9:43 PM | Message # 255
Rakshasa
Ah but who knows how many Valkyrie we're going to see in Season 4. The questioner should have been more specific. wink

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: