Friday, 29 Mar 24, 7:11 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
The Gaming Thread
Isabel_QDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 7:13 AM | Message # 166
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
you're here! yaay!

Added (21 Mar 14, 7:09 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Building houses sounds exhausting! I got tired just reading it! lol

Anyway, I'm level 5 now, but uh I'm still where I left off last week?, I haven't played coz TWD, OUAT, Agent's of SHIELD distracted me lol.

Added (21 Mar 14, 7:13 AM)
guys, I hate to leave but I have to pick up my clothes from the laundry shop b4 it closes. Later!

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 21 Mar 14, 7:14 AM

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 11:55 AM | Message # 167
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Quote Isabel_Q ()
About the Assasin's creed, uhm not really a fan of that, I'm sorry but I thought it was boring.
Totally understand :), I was really disappointed with the 3rd one, almost lost faith in the series myself, but the 4th game is amazing.

As for Skyrim
I am currently wooing Aela, well not really but I want to marry her, then do the family thing, after that i'll carry on with questing. I've done a lot of just wondering around lately.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

BreathofLifeDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 12:42 PM | Message # 168
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkyrior ()
I was really disappointed with the 3rd one, almost lost faith in the series myself, but the 4th game is amazing.

Same, I got so fed up with the series but the 4th is incredible and I may have gotten too attached to Mary Read, I was so sad when she died sad

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 8:41 PM | Message # 169
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Valkyrior ()
As for Skyrim I am currently wooing Aela, well not really but I want to marry her, then do the family thing, after that i'll carry on with questing. I've done a lot of just wondering around lately.

The only person I found out how to get married to was that elf that has that shop in.. Markarth? In the greyquarter. Didn't really want an elf for a husband but, oh well, he has been the only one showing any interest ever since I put on the amulet of Mara, and I wanted to see how it worked. Then I moved him into my mansion in Solitude, and now his shop is forever closed. Damn! On the plus side, I can just go home and sell him my stuff, and also get more money from him from his shop that he supposedly is still running. I, however, think he's doing some scam or something to get the amount of cash that he hands over to me, cause he's certainly not working  tongue

Is it possible to get a divorce? Or marry more than one person?

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 10:22 PM | Message # 170
Drunk Valkyrie
Emma, are you playing Skyrim? you've got to show us your Skyrim warrior, we have a contest on who has the hottest warrior, and I think mine's the front runner... he he

Added (21 Mar 14, 10:22 PM)
lol, SlightlyTwisted just divorce him. Poor guy.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Friday, 21 Mar 14, 10:24 PM

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 22 Mar 14, 7:11 AM | Message # 171
Rakshasa
Divorce in Skyrim: you have to "make" them go away, if you know what I mean.

Hint: it involves some creative use of an axe 

chainsaw ahem.

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 22 Mar 14, 1:55 PM | Message # 172
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Emma, are you playing Skyrim? you've got to show us your Skyrim warrior, we have a contest on who has the hottest warrior, and I think mine's the front runner... he he

Haha, no I traded mine in cause I'd done the platinum trophy on it and hadn't bought any of the dlc packs. I got bored so I started cheating; going through the map to get all of the shopkeepers stuff, using the Oghma Infinium to level up quickly etc. I used to have a pretty badass looking female high elf though, she was cool, with her ebony bow and dragon bone armor.

I miss it actually, might go and buy a cheap copy of it again. I've just started Infamous: Second Son though so I'm a bit busy with that at the moment.

Quote Valkyrior ()
Divorce in Skyrim: you have to "make" them go away, if you know what I mean.Hint: it involves some creative use of an axe

chainsaw ahem.

LOL, best way to deal with most of your problems in Skyrim.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Saturday, 22 Mar 14, 1:56 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Sunday, 23 Mar 14, 2:33 AM | Message # 173
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Let me just say how much I LOATHE the dwemer ruins! So sick of them....   angry

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 6:27 AM | Message # 174
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
I traded mine in cause I'd done the platinum trophy on it and hadn't bought any of the dlc packs. I got bored so I started cheating; going through the map to get all of the shopkeepers stuff, using the Oghma Infinium to level up quickly etc.
You really do sound like a nerd...I will pretend I understand what you said here yes

I have the infamous games but I haven't really played It, but I loved hopping from the roof to roof and using those power lines...but, it makes me dizzy so I couldn't really spend too much time playing it cry

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 8:24 AM | Message # 175
Rakshasa
I've recently got myself addicted to Town Of Salem 
It's only a browser based game, but it is loads of fun.

it's a murder mystery game where you get to play different roles in the town where you either have to kill or survive.

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 10:01 AM | Message # 176
Bounty Hunter
Quote Isabel_Q ()
You really do sound like a nerd...I will pretend I understand what you said here yesI have the infamous games but I haven't really played It, but I loved hopping from the roof to roof and using those power lines...but, it makes me dizzy so I couldn't really spend too much time playing it

Yeah, I may be a little tiny bit of a nerd when it comes to gaming. Just nod and say yes when I start nerd talking, you should be fine wink

Haha, my dad always said it made him dizzy. They're good games to fill in the times when there are no big titles out, unfortunately with PS4 it looks like the next big game doesn't come out till May which is Watch Dogs, so I'm doing the platinum on Second Son and playing domination on COD till then. I honestly have nothing better to do haha.

Quote Valkyrior ()
I've recently got myself addicted to Town Of Salem

Sounds like fun. The only game I play on my PC is Project Zomboid at the moment, I need some more PC games.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 11:23 AM | Message # 177
Rakshasa
Let me know if you get into it, I got addicted really fast, it just takes a few games to learn the different roles. but once you get the jist of the game, strategy and being sneaky becomes easier.
We usually put up a skype call and play together which makes it even better.

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 12:02 PM | Message # 178
Bounty Hunter
I'm just gonna wrap up my first playthrough of Infamous then I'll take a look at it. I'll let you know!

Added;

I'm playing it now and it's quite addictive although I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing haha.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 12:36 PM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 1:33 PM | Message # 179
Rakshasa
Haha like i said, it takes a few rounds to get use to it because there are so many roles, and you have to learn them to be good at lying too. I'm also playing now
also the game is only in Beta at the moment, they have a few tweaks to make to some of the roles, but it should be awesome once it's done.

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 25 Mar 14, 2:21 PM | Message # 180
Bounty Hunter
Haha, I'm so confused...I was the sheriff and I had no clue what I was meant to be doing, I just kept interrogating people in the night until I was finally murdered and I may have gotten one person lynched. Oh this game is too fun lol

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
Search: