Friday, 19 Apr 24, 10:52 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
The Gaming Thread
SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:17 PM | Message # 106
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
lol, what yours look like? give me a hint!
She's a blond, pale Nord. Much like yours, but I have a different hairdo, and no warpaint. 
I was going for Tamsin, hehe!

The cheat is: tmm 1
Press the key above the tab key to get the control center, write in the cheat and click enter. 
Only possible if you play in the computer, I think.

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:19 PM | Message # 107
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
I never stole anything in this game that I'm not allowed too.
If...I stole something, where can I sell it?

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:20 PM | Message # 108
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
If...I stole something, where can I sell it?
Think you have to join a thieves guild or something. Haven't done it myself. But I know the regular shops won't buy it from you when it's stolen-

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:28 PM | Message # 109
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
She's a blond, pale Nord. Much like yours, but I have a different hairdo, and no warpaint. I was going for Tamsin, hehe!
I tried to do that too, but I never get to capture her essence...
Dude, war paints are like the coolest thing eva! It's shouts badass!

Added (10 Mar 14, 11:26 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Think you have to join a thieves guild or something. Haven't done it myself. But I know the regular shops won't buy it from you when it's stolen-
That's hard! I can't imagine hauling the heavy things over mountains, rivers and wherever...

Added (10 Mar 14, 11:28 PM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
The cheat is: tmm 1Press the key above the tab key to get the control center, write in the cheat and click enter.
Only possible if you play in the computer, I think.
Ohh, I can't do it, it's not on my pc :/

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:44 PM | Message # 110
Rakshasa
Okay, here's mine.
Attachments: 3620939.jpg (77.2 Kb)

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:45 PM

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:52 PM | Message # 111
Drunk Valkyrie
yes , I can see... She looks soo badass! (even without the war paint, I admit)
I'm envious of her get up, she looks cool!
I have to work hard to get me some of those!

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 10 Mar 14, 11:53 PM | Message # 112
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
That's hard! I can't imagine hauling the heavy things over mountains, rivers and wherever...
That's basically what I have been doing for 3 days now, lol! Hoarding and selling. It annoys me sometimes that the world is so darn big and wide spread, because it takes forever to get to/find a general goods store it feels like.

Quote Isabel_Q ()
She looks soo badass! (even without the war paint, I admit)
The ice blue eyes and the dark makeup helps smile

I'm wearing leather armor now. Looks really good I think. You can buy it, or make it from the pelt you pick up from killing animals.

I have a question though.. The NPC's tell me I look sickly all the time, am I really sick, or is it because I went with the most pale skin? I've taken a cure all potion, but they still tell me I look sick, so I don't know...

Post edited by SlightlyTwisted - Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:02 AM

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:15 AM | Message # 113
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
That's basically what I have been doing for 3 days now, lol! Hoarding and selling. It annoys me sometimes that the world is so darn big and wide spread, because it takes forever to get to/find a general goods store it feels like.
I like its bigness, I can get lost in it... It's soo beautiful!
I tell you this game just gives us a life lesson of really working hard to get nice things!
It annoys me that there's a limit on the weight of things you can carry before you can teleport to go to other places, and I feel so bummed to drop the other things I hoard because I cannot carry it to teleport.... I mean, I need more gold!

Added (11 Mar 14, 0:09 AM)
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
I have a question though.. The NPC's tell me I look sickly all the time, am I really sick, or is it because I went with the most pale skin? I've taken a cure all potion, but they still tell me I look sick, so I don't know...
Sorry, I don't know too, I've never been told like that before.

Added (11 Mar 14, 0:15 AM)
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
because I went with the most pale skin?
Maybe you're right, plus you're like model thin... you didn't get bitten and became a vampire did you?

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:21 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:18 AM | Message # 114
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Maybe your right, plus your like model like thin... you didn't get bitten and became a vampire did you?
I don't know. I have been fighting a few vampires, but how do I know if I've turned into one?

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:22 AM | Message # 115
Drunk Valkyrie
hmmmm, bite someone! then we will get to see if you are one of the damned! lol
No, sorry, I have no idea about the topic.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:31 AM | Message # 116
Rakshasa
Lol! Oh well. If I am or not, it hasn't changed anything noticeable for me, so it doesn't matter that much.

If I can be bothered maybe I'll read up on it tomorrow, because I also need to find out how to get a spouse as well. I want kids!

This game is very much like the Fable games btw. With the difference that you're slowed down, and can't fast travel when carrying too much stuff, and that you can't buy whatever house you'd like, or all the houses for that matter, as I like to do. That, and having husbands and kids in every town, hehe!

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:36 AM | Message # 117
Drunk Valkyrie
Question-
Do you need to sleep in the game?
Is it necessary?

Added (11 Mar 14, 0:36 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
This game is very much like the Fable games btw.
Both are really awesome is what you really mean.

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
With the difference that you're slowed down, and can't fast travel when carrying too much stuff, and that you can't buy whatever house you'd like, or all the houses for that matter, as I like to do.
It gives the feel of being realistic... I guess.

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
That, and having husbands and kids in every town, hehe!
You can't do it here? I'm really disappointed, I'm looking forward to do that!

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 0:42 AM | Message # 118
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Question- Do you need to sleep in the game?
Is it necessary?
I have no idea. I've slept twice or so, I think, and that was just to pass the time. 

Quote Isabel_Q ()
It gives the feel of being realistic... I guess.
Yeah, but.. still! Most everything in this game is unrealistic though wink

Quote Isabel_Q ()
You can't do it here? I'm really disappointed, I'm looking forward to do that!
Oh, I don't know about that, I just meant that that was one of my favorite things to do in Fable. 
There's a set amount of houses we can purchase in Skyrim though, as far as I know, but it might be possible to have a spouse and kids in each one of those.

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 2:12 AM | Message # 119
Drunk Valkyrie
oh okay, we will to see if we can do that and populate every town lol.
I have to go and eat lunch (I'm hungry), nice talking to you SlightlyTwisted.
Later.

Added (11 Mar 14, 2:12 AM)
Does anyone plays, Ravensword Shadowlands here? Its like Skryim on iphone or ipad.
I just need to kill the ultimate boss Ul-Thok and I'll finally finish the game, hes like a gargoyle and I couldn't kill him b'coz hes a coward flying beyond my reach.

SHCDate: Tuesday, 11 Mar 14, 9:02 AM | Message # 120
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
SlightlyTwisted, stealing is a must and it helps level up your sneaking. The catch is to crouch and wait until it says hidden (when the eye dissapears) if you steal while sneaking there are no consequences. Like I said Travel to Riften they have plenty of buyers and shops there, and in the Ratway (thieves guild) there a person who always has 3,000 coins and buys both stolen and normal items. Also, the armor they will give you not only helps you sneak it also gives the perk of being able to carry 20 more pounds in your inventory ( as a hoarder I bet this is enticing) you will have to join them regardless though theres a LOT of missions and side missions they will give you.

As for the comments on the NPCs it means you have been bitten by a Vampire and are on your way to becoming one. There's a man called Falion in Morthal that can cure it for you, you'd need a black filled soul gem for him to perform the ritual. I sugges you do this as soon as possible, once you are a vampire the sunlight will prevent your stamina, health and magicka from regerating, if you become a full fledged Vampire NPCs will attack you as well, and you will have to feed from sleeping victims to prevent that. Its more of a hassle though it has perks, you are inmune to magic and poison and get night vision if Im not mistaken but also vulnerable to fire.

ETA If you lost your companion I suggest hiring a new one Mercurio was my fave you can find himn in Riften as well you will have to pay him to join you but he will never leave after that unless you tell him to, he's an apprentice wizard so he has long ranged magic attacks that will save your life countless times and remember all companions are basically pack mules you can give them your items to carry for you which will be double space for hoarding.

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
Search: