Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 8:40 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
The Gaming Thread
ValkyriorDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 9:12 AM | Message # 76
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Am i the only xbox fan here?   

I grew up gaming with things like Warcraft and Starcraft, Heroes of might and magic and stuff

I also love my FPS and RPG games, I picked up Stick of Truth today so i might be Awol for a while :P

I'm busy playing Bioshock Infinite at the moment (such a beautiful game)

Love most if not all horror themed games, Silent hill being some of my favorites, everything post "the room" has been a bit disappointing though.

Resident Evil/Tomb Raider/Super hero games (not all of them though)/Skyrim/NHL are just some of the titles I enjoy playing, I use to play a lot of WoW..but it got way too addictive for me :P

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 9:48 AM | Message # 77
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote Isabel_Q ()
SlightlyTwisted, I'm scared of you now.

Muahahahahaha *twirls mustache* 

wink

You really do need to get your hands on the Fable games. But they're for xbox only I think.

On that note, I think I'm gonna spend my weekend playing. It's been a while!

SHCDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 12:23 PM | Message # 78
Bounty Hunter
Group: Administrators
Awards: 10
Valkyrior you are not alone, I'm more fond of my xbox though I'm sure Erara or Falala will come in eventually to tell us how much it sucks and how dissapointed they are.

Erara, Falala, JT and I are currently playing Skyrim. JT is paranoid she has become a Vampire and was running around lost in Willhelm last I heard. Erara just got shadowmere and I think Falala is trying to get a Dragon. As for me, currently trying to decide if I become a master Vampire or not and mourning Mercurio who accompanied me in many adventures. I don't know where he is...he took my dragonbones with him. This is what happens when we have no Valkubus *sobs*

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 12:48 PM | Message # 79
Rakshasa
The only thing i'm doing on Skyrim right now is making Giant waterfalls of cheese
and yes, it is so very satisfying!

Step 1: buy ALL the cheese, literally fill your inventory with it
step 2: find the highest cliff/mountain/hill you can
step 3: drop ALL the cheese off a cliff.

commence laughter.

Instead of tending to my wife, children and home (in the game)...this is what i do.

Post edited by Valkyrior - Friday, 07 Mar 14, 3:38 PM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 2:08 PM | Message # 80
Rakshasa
I've only ever tried Oblivion, and didn't much care for it, but you're making Skyrim sound fun. I'm downloading it to check it out!  happy

Eternal-DustDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 3:27 PM | Message # 81
Food > You
Awards: 11
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
Valkyrior you are not alone, I'm more fond of my xbox though I'm sure Erara or Falala will come in eventually to tell us how much it sucks and how dissapointed they are.

Hey hey. Maybe Falala will, but we can co-exist  happy

Greetings my FUS RO DAH brethren! I'm seriously obsessed with Skyrim right now lol. I made a hot Nord and named her Tamsin. 

Shadowmere can't die right? My last horse got fried by Marcurio, that blasted pack mule.

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 10:54 PM | Message # 82
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote Lanie ()
Yeah, you all still sound like nerds to me, but I mean that with as much adoration as possible.

Thanks Lanie, that's sweet of you. lol

Added (07 Mar 14, 10:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
You really do need to get your hands on the Fable games. But they're for xbox only I think.
What? Noooooo  
Uhm, you wouldn't toss me into your secret "insane asylum" if I didn't buy an xbox, will you? giggle

Added (07 Mar 14, 10:54 PM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
Really?, I'm eying to buy that, hmm will consider getting that one.

SlightlyTwistedDate: Friday, 07 Mar 14, 10:57 PM | Message # 83
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
What? Noooooo   Uhm, you wouldn't toss me into your secret "insane asylum" if I didn't buy an xbox, will you?
Aww, well hey, you can see if you can get your hands on the first Fable game. That's on  PC too.
Promise I won't toss you down in my basement insane asylum either way though!

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 0:38 AM | Message # 84
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
lol
But, you said you liked 2 & 3?
I'll look around if I could find it.

Added (07 Mar 14, 11:10 PM)
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
Erara, Falala, JT and I are currently playing Skyrim. JT is paranoid she has become a Vampire and was running around lost in Willhelm last I heard. Erara just got shadowmere and I think Falala is trying to get a Dragon. As for me, currently trying to decide if I become a master Vampire or not and mourning Mercurio who accompanied me in many adventures. I don't know where he is...he took my dragonbones with him
That sounds fun!
You guys are adorable!

Added (07 Mar 14, 11:17 PM)
Quote Valkyrior ()
Instead of tending to my wife, children and home (in the game)...this is what i do.
Yah, do the cheese, It's more important! yes

Added (07 Mar 14, 11:22 PM)
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
I made a hot Nord and named her Tamsin.
I like her already.

Added (08 Mar 14, 0:38 AM)

Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Plus buying and upgrading houses and having husbands and kids in every town,
I love this idea.
I must write it down on my To Do List.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 0:18 AM

BreathofLifeDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 7:31 AM | Message # 85
Bounty Hunter
Quote Valkyrior ()
Am i the only xbox fan here?

I have an xbox even though I'm more of a playstation person, I only play Halo on it although I would like to get the new Titanfall since it's an xbox exclusive.

Quote Valkyrior ()

Bioshock Infinite is without a doubt one of my favorite 2013 games, just behind TLOU (because nothing can beat The Last Of Us or the Left Behind DLC.) The story on Bioshock was amazing though, confusing but totally unique and the game looked stunning. Tomb Raider was also one of my favorites last year as well.

Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Shadowmere can't die right?

My Shadowmere died cry

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 8:21 PM | Message # 86
Rakshasa
I've spent my day playing Skyrim, and I really enjoy it, for the most part. My only complaint(s) are that I wish I wasn't slowed down due to my hoarding stuff to sell for coins, and I absolutely hate running into those huge trolls that kill me off with a blow or two, especially when I haven't saved for a while. Grrr!! After getting knocked out and lost a lot of progress (mostly walking slowly over vast distances to reach some place) a couple of times, I've now learned to save veeeery often. 

Just bought my first house though, now I need to find out how to get a spouse and kids! Plus, more hoarding and selling to get upgrades. 
Any tips on how to earn lots of coins fast?

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 8:42 PM | Message # 87
Rakshasa
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
Any tips on how to earn lots of coins fast?
I started off Smithing, Theres a great guide here which i found very useful smile

SlightlyTwistedDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 9:18 PM | Message # 88
Rakshasa
Great! Thank you. I hear the npc's talking about jobs available when I run around town, but have yet to find a person hiring. Well, except for the guy wanting me to be a mercenary. He's frikkin everywhere!

SHCDate: Saturday, 08 Mar 14, 10:54 PM | Message # 89
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 10
SlightlyTwisted, I'm the biggest hoarder on the planet too. About making money I personally steal, steal and steal. As a tip you can travel to Riften and find the Ratway( it's downstairs near the water) where you will be introduced to a sort of thieves guild they will give your some gear with sneaking perks and also there's a lady there that will buy your stolen goods (she always has about 3,000 coins). I also collected as much alchemy ingredients as possible and made potions and sold them.

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 09 Mar 14, 12:49 PM | Message # 90
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote SheHadACorpse ()
I'm more fond of my xbox though I'm sure Erara or Falala will come in eventually to tell us how much it sucks and how dissapointed they are.
Blah.

I think Falala is trying to get a Dragon.
I am doing no such thing.

"Why do you care so much!?"

Forum » The Dal Riata » The Bar » The Gaming Thread (for all the video game nerds out there)
Search: