Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 11:01 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Polls Polls Polls (To vote or not to vote.. that is the question.)
Polls Polls Polls
BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:44 AM | Message # 46
Bounty Hunter
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Aw, it's awesome! I will forever ship Tamsin x Alcohol. Angsty but beautiful and I'm not just saying that so you forgive me, I mean it! Am I forgiven now? happy

Talking about alcohol, congrats on reaching 'Drunk Valkyrie.' Haha, that made me laugh...nice rank.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:51 AM | Message # 47
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Let me soak up these praises first...

And what drunk Valkyrie?
Hold up..

Added (09 Apr 14, 5:51 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Ohhh, that one!
<----- LOL

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:56 AM | Message # 48
Bounty Hunter
Alright, I think you've had enough time to 'soak' up these praises! Don't make me wait haha, I did what you told me to do.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:01 AM | Message # 49
Drunk Valkyrie
Thanks Emma, and yes, you are forgiven... why can't you like Bette? She's so badass, and those power suits makes her 100x more badass!

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:07 AM | Message # 50
Bounty Hunter
Thanks for forgiving me smile
It's not actually that I don't like Bette, I honestly don't even know who she is, I've never watched The L Word. It's just that from what I've heard, Lauren would actually be likely to beat her in THG.

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:07 AM | Message # 51
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Bahahaha Drunk Valkyrie
That is actually amazing.

Tamsin x Alcohol is probably the only thing that makes us happy.

The only characters in The L word I liked were Helena and Alice.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:27 AM | Message # 52
Drunk Valkyrie
Maybe, I'll write another poem comparing the shack to Bo and her family.
You know, how the shack is collapsing, but was patched together by love and care, it's filled with unwanted things, but Benzi made it work...

I'm dying to write something about what Tamsin's thinking when she looks over Bo, when Bo's sleeping... Tamsin did that twice now.

Added (09 Apr 14, 6:25 AM)

Quote BreathofLife ()
It's not actually that I don't like Bette, I honestly don't even know who she is, I've never watched The L Word. It's just that from what I've heard, Lauren would actually be likely to beat her in THG.

oh, okay, I like the actress portraying the role, I like things about the character but I also dislike things about her, like she's a narcissist and a cheater...she's not perfect, but she has great moments and Tibette really do love each other and makes me think that true love can indeed overcome everything. Just be honest, ask for forgiveness and learn to forgive.

Ohh, this cheesiness is killing me!

Added (09 Apr 14, 6:27 AM)
Btw, Helena and Alice are hilarious and really friends for life.
Heck, I even like Jenny, just on the early seasons when she doesn't have that huge ego.

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:31 AM | Message # 53
Rakshasa
I love Mia kirshner. But I was never the biggest Jenny fan.

She was great in Lost Girl too!

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:44 AM | Message # 54
Drunk Valkyrie
I kinda understand Jenny's craziness and what drove her to crazy town, but yeah, Mia is amazing for portraying that crazy role!

Mia perfected that tormented, lost and heartbroken girl too much!
Did you see her cry? in those early seasons? I just wanted to give her a hug or something... cry

She has amazing eyes! like RS!

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 7:06 AM | Message # 55
Rakshasa
Also I hate how, if i post something about Tamsin on twitter in reply to someone else, I always get mouth from a doccubot.

Like it's my opinion, I don't recall asking for yours.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 7:18 AM | Message # 56
Drunk Valkyrie
That's rude, I don't even know what to say.. that's just soo immature.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 3:36 PM | Message # 57
Bounty Hunter
They always feel the need to give their opinion, even if you don't care about it.

ChickaChiDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:55 PM | Message # 58
Squonk
Awards: 1
I just went to AfterEllen and got updated on all the poll craziness. 

For starters, I believe it is highly likely that the Lauren fans banned together to vote against Willow (for Bette?) so they wouldn't have to go against her in the later rounds, knowing they'd lose. Obviously no matter what the title of the poll is, it's always going to be a popularity contest. People don't care for thinking logically about who would win the HG. It could be, "Who would be most likely to buy a Happy Meal" and people would vote for their favorite just because it means their favorite won.

I am no different now, but it's only because if no one else is going to play logically, I'll play favorites as well. I want Lauren, Tamsin, Cosima and Alex to go on. I want Lauren to go on because she is a part of LG, and she would beat Bette.

But honestly, if this were the REAL HG, Lauren and most other humans would be wiped out quickly. Doccubus fans keep making excuses for her but it doesn't matter that she was a medic in a war, or super smart. If someone wanted her dead she would be. Bo may let Lauren or Tamsin or someone else kill her just because her poor heart can't take killing innocents, especially if it was for her life. She's selfless. If Tamsin, Willow and Xena really wanted to win, and didn't give a crap about killing others - they would. Lauren doesn't have everything she needs in the HG. It's not like she's sitting in her lab making poisons and vag serums, she's in the wild (yes she can make things from that, but probably nothing too useful) and she'd have to get close to whoever she's attacking and I doubt anyone would be that dumb. "Hey come lick this poison off my vag!" Tamsin could use her power on her from far away, Xena would go at her with some weapon and we all know Lauren isn't good with combat-skills and Willow almost ended the world, I'm sure she can take out a doctor, lol.

Wow, ending this rant! XD

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 10 Apr 14, 6:32 AM | Message # 59
Drunk Valkyrie
Rant more! happy
I think ranting is healthy and it makes you feel good afterwards right? right?
So I say rant more and let it all out!
It's healthy!

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 21 Apr 14, 4:06 PM | Message # 60
Rakshasa
Ok, so does every poll where lauren or doccubus are involved come down to "accusations of cheating" 

lolwut

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Polls Polls Polls (To vote or not to vote.. that is the question.)
Search: