Thursday, 28 Mar 24, 5:33 PM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Polls Polls Polls (To vote or not to vote.. that is the question.)
Polls Polls Polls
IsabelQDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 2:24 AM | Message # 61
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I am completely disappointed that AE did this poll and didn't secure it enough that this cheating shouldn't have happened in the first place...I mean everyone should have known right now how the doccubots operates.

Anyway, did AE really announced 2 winners?
Reviewers said the Myka was winning until the end and that AE was being dubious...and they don't want Myka to win bcoz shes not gay or bi, so they wanted L to win or something like that.. And then that AE made the results on the last hours private so no one really knows who is winning.. wth AE?

Added (22 Apr 14, 2:24 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Lol, so AE decides to announce 2 winners as a lame attempt to appease the doc fandom because they clearly lost to Myka and EA don't want to proclaim Myka as the winner because shes not a confirmed gay or bi.

What a JOKE poll and a LAME ending.

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 9:05 AM | Message # 62
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Myka actually had quite the commanding lead over Lauren, then fans started throwing insults back and forth about each other cheating. Then AE made the poll private with like two hours to go or something like that? I was watching cause I was voting for Myka every hour, just cause I didn't want dr boring to win and then they put it up as a tie. It was a load of horse crap cause Myka had clearly won. The thing the doccubots most probably didn't realise was that a lot of Tamsin and Valkubus fans I know were actually voting against Lauren... *cough* I may have encouraged a few of them and a lot of people in the comments were voting against Lauren so I wouldn't have said that the Myka side were cheating. I guess AE just have a priority to keep the Lauren fans happy.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 11:53 AM | Message # 63
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Quote BreathofLife ()
I guess AE just have a priority to keep the Lauren fans happy.
Seems like everyone has that priority  dry

Just sayin'

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 11 Aug 14, 8:39 PM | Message # 64
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Available to users only

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Post edited by UberFaenatic - Monday, 11 Aug 14, 9:03 PM

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 5:08 AM | Message # 65
Bounty Hunter
I'm not bothering, we don't need to win polls to feel secure about the ship like they do. Just gonna cause more problems and hate that I can't be bothered with, let them waste their time on this...I'm certainly not.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 5:16 AM | Message # 66
Rakshasa
Lol they're pitting the fandom against each other.

Hey fire, have some fuel.

Only in this fandom -_-

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 11:19 AM | Message # 67
Rakshasa
Available to users only

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

LanieDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 2:51 PM | Message # 68
Rakshasa
I'm not voting either. Can't think of one good reason to waste my time on meaningless clicking.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 3:36 PM | Message # 69
Rakshasa
Yeah you're probably right. I shouldn't let certain sectors of fandom get under my skin like that anyway.  I'm making it too personal, I guess. smile

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 5:34 PM | Message # 70
Rakshasa
It's not you that makes it personal, they just like to attack us every chance they get. I would just rather not give them the fuel.

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 12 Aug 14, 6:55 PM | Message # 71
Rakshasa
Yeah I agree. Not that it'll stop them of course. Lol

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 13 Aug 14, 7:51 AM | Message # 72
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Another stupid poll again? only in LG.
The other tv shows don't do this kind of things, these kind of shenanigans just riled fans and war among the ships.
It's a cause of hate, not gonna be participating on that.

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Polls Polls Polls (To vote or not to vote.. that is the question.)
Search: