Friday, 29 Mar 24, 5:56 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Polls Polls Polls (To vote or not to vote.. that is the question.)
Polls Polls Polls
ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 01 Apr 14, 7:12 PM | Message # 1
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Polls
Like them or Hate them they will always be there. And our favorite characters will always be sucked into them.

This is the Latest.

A Hunger games Poll? wonderful. And the funny thing is that Bo is now up against Lauren.. Dun Dun Dunnn...

Putting that in a real Hunger Games situation.. i'm pretty sure Bo would win.

Also it's nice to see Tamsin with a nice big lead over Brittany, I like Glee, but again.. I think Tam Tam is pretty much the strongest character left in the games. Logically anyway.

Off lost girl topic.. Yay Cosima is winning too! (My Love   )

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 01 Apr 14, 10:37 PM | Message # 2
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
If its the real thing, Bo's only competition is Tamsin and because shes reborn, Bo is no match unless the evil Queen Bo is unleashed which would be epic to watch and will make my dream come true (that's another Valkubus showdown).

Anyway, Lauren will bore everyone out of the competition, she will drain their brains and they will kill themselves to escape her.

ChickaChiDate: Tuesday, 01 Apr 14, 11:56 PM | Message # 3
Squonk
Awards: 1
If we're talking how the characters are in the show, I'm not sure if Bo/Tamsin/Lauren would even kill each other (minus Tamsin and Lauren, but even then it's doubtful because their "family" would be disappointed in them.) Bo wouldn't go against Tamsin or Lauren and kill them. They're her family, and we all know she even has a hard time killing strangers. So really Bo's only weakness is her heart. I don't even know if she'd kill the other characters she'd be up against. :P

In terms of physical strength, Bo and Tamsin would be the final competitors. No human would win against a Succubus or Valkyrie, no matter how smart or sneaky they are.

I laughed at your comment about Lauren, Isabel_Q.  :'D

Post edited by ChickaChi - Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 0:03 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:17 AM | Message # 4
Rakshasa
Lmfao Isabel_Q!! Or she'd sleep with them, drain them of whatever power they do have and then slap the.world something.

I agree though Chicka. It's probably why they put all the LG characters on the same side. Boo.

Posion berries for all!

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:20 AM | Message # 5
Bounty Hunter
Of course Bo is not winning though, Lauren is. I'm pretty sure the only thing she could do in the arena is bore people to death, they'd all commit suicide because she could just talk to them until they reached their limit and jumped off a cliff as Isabel said. This is why I hate polls but I'm still voting on it, damn my competitive streak. *aggressively votes for Bo and Tamsin*

Quote Valkyrior ()
Or she'd sleep with them, drain them of whatever power they do have and then slap the.world something.

Maybe she could use some of that stupid magical cream she has, I'm sure Bo would love that, then Lauren could be like 'This was all for you. I did this all for you.' and Bo would most probably believe her...I'm still bitter about that scene.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:25 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:28 AM | Message # 6
Rakshasa
Oh god that sentence made no sense. This is why I shouldn't do this on my phone.

I wonder what would happen if lauren killed Tamsin. Dyson and kenzi would flip... But Bo might be ok.. Cuz as you said. Lauren did it for her.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:42 AM | Message # 7
Bounty Hunter
She could bat her eyelashes and Bo would most probably forgive her.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:54 AM | Message # 8
Drunk Valkyrie
Yes Emma, The only way Lauren can kill Tamsin is if she tricked her to drink or eat some of her freaky concoction that will kill/make her human or render her powerless...she is a sneaky coward and I bet she will do anything to win.

Added (02 Apr 14, 3:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Gosh, why are we talking about the witch?

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 4:05 AM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
Alex vs Santana would be an interesting match up. I'd pay to see that.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 4:25 AM | Message # 10
Drunk Valkyrie
oh wow, Santana vs Alex, this is really interesting....
I believe Santana will win b'coz her words are like lethal and she can turn you into a pile of goo when shes done with you. And, we know Alex is soft under her toughgirl facade.

LanieDate: Wednesday, 02 Apr 14, 3:26 PM | Message # 11
Rakshasa
I so do not like any kind of polls.Their only reason of existence is to raise the number of clicks of a certain website.

Who would win the hunger games? And then there are characters from Glee and PLL? Really?  rolleyes

Tamsin'd kick everybody's ass! Ok, perhaps Xena and even Bo'd give her a hard time, but still. 

And LOL@Lauren theories! 

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 03 Apr 14, 2:42 AM | Message # 12
Rakshasa
Gotta love it when THIS happens.

Are they assholes for any particular reason? or are they just assholes for the sake of being assholes?

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 03 Apr 14, 2:46 AM | Message # 13
Drunk Valkyrie
Hey guys, since this is Hunger Games.. If you have the chance to make a costume for the parade for Tamsin or Bo, what would it be like? You can also decorate the chariot he he.

For me, her Valkyrie attire during the flashback is super fine (not the ugly fish scales one, but the gold one below), her hair can be down and straight too and the wings are out... she has a gold shield and a long sword ready to fight and then her chariot would have to be gold and with wings too haha! top that!   I   D A R E   Y O U

Added (03 Apr 14, 2:46 AM)
Valkyrior, ahem, the link don't work.. what is it?

Attachments: 7489260.jpg (12.7 Kb)

ValkyriorDate: Thursday, 03 Apr 14, 2:52 AM | Message # 14
Rakshasa
Woops, sorry i've edited it smile

Golden chariot with wings would be epic!
As for the outfit, i'd add the signature winged Valkyrie helmet to it.

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 03 Apr 14, 3:13 AM | Message # 15
Drunk Valkyrie
Oh yah, I forgot, and yes, the winged Valkyrie helmet will complete it he he.
As long as the helmet will not mess up the hair, I will ask her to have her hair insured happy

Added (03 Apr 14, 3:13 AM)

Quote Valkyrior ()
Are they assholes for any particular reason? or are they just assholes for the sake of being assholes?
chainsaw Those Assholes!

Forum » Lost Girl » Lost Girl General Discussion » Polls Polls Polls (To vote or not to vote.. that is the question.)
Search: