[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
UberFaenaticDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 5:59 PM | Message # 16
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 6
Well remember, Stacy has already threatened to come back for Lauren at a later date. So it's possible this is just round 1.  And as light hearted as this exchange was, remember last year, we thought Kenzi's sparkle powers were cute and her exchanging the twig to Massimo for them was sort of under the radar until later in the season when we see that this act allowed Massimo to survive attacks on him and kill Hale.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Thursday, 18 Dec 14, 10:30 PM | Message # 17
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Well remember, Stacy has already threatened to come back for Lauren at a later date. So it's possible this is just round 1. And as light hearted as this exchange was, remember last year, we thought Kenzi's sparkle powers were cute and her exchanging the twig to Massimo for them was sort of under the radar until later in the season when we see that this act allowed Massimo to survive attacks on him and kill Hale.
You're right. The twig. That really fucked Kenzi up. Anyone will be, KS acting on that ep is superb.
Anyway, I expect Stacy to flex her muscles and I really hope she'll be a formidable foe for Tamsin. She over reacted when Tamsin insulted her hair so I would assume she will plot her revenge on Tamsin or someone close to Tamsin that will hurt TamTam in someway.
I still want a Valkyrie showdown. tears

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 0:20 AM | Message # 18
Rakshasa
We may get one. Tamsin knows Stacy won't give up and Stacy knows Tamsin will do whatever it takes to protect her extended family. Even Lauren. wink

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 1:40 AM | Message # 19
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
We may get one. Tamsin knows Stacy won't give up and Stacy knows Tamsin will do whatever it takes to protect her extended family. Even Lauren. wink
Yay! CopDoc!
I'll make a poster of them or maybe a Bo sandwich.

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 1:55 AM | Message # 20
Rakshasa
Two blonds and a brunette in the middle? lol

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:01 AM | Message # 21
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Two blonds and a brunette in the middle? lol
Yup, isn't it a sight to see? 

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:03 AM | Message # 22
Rakshasa
Let's just get a little valkubus action going before we introduce other parties to the mix. :P

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 2:38 AM | Message # 23
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Let's just get a little valkubus action going before we introduce other parties to the mix. :P
It better be worth it, I want some nice lighting, a couple of slow mo and eye sexing pelvic
How long have we been waiting?

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 7:35 PM | Message # 24
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
How long have we been waiting?

84 years.

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 9:56 PM | Message # 25
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
84 years.
tears

UberFaenaticDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 10:58 PM | Message # 26
Rakshasa
The pics alone from this episode make me happy. Just seeing Bo and Tamsin together. I hope it leads to more but it needs to develop naturally, you know? Bo just needs to figure out that if she hasn't chosen between Dyson and Lauren, the reason for that is pretty obvious. NEITHER. lol

TofugrrlDate: Friday, 19 Dec 14, 11:25 PM | Message # 27
Baby Fae
Awards: 3
on another note...the journal! Perhaps there is stuff in Tamsin's journal about her feelings for Bo...or what she has done to protect her.  

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 0:54 AM | Message # 28
Rakshasa
I'm curious as to whether or not that really is Tamsin's journal. What if it isn't?

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 1:25 AM | Message # 29
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote UberFaenatic ()
Bo just needs to figure out that if she hasn't chosen between Dyson and Lauren, the reason for that is pretty obvious. NEITHER. lol
x INFINITY
yah, It's pretty obvious yes

Added (20 Dec 14, 1:23 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Tofugrrl ()
on another note...the journal! Perhaps there is stuff in Tamsin's journal about her feelings for Bo...or what she has done to protect her.
Now you made me curious and hopeful!
It looks full of interesting facts and drawings! TamTam can draw! and have a nice handwriting!

Added (20 Dec 14, 1:25 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'm curious as to whether or not that really is Tamsin's journal. What if it isn't?
I think its hers, she's hiding it and has her name on it that I read somewhere. Property of Nismat something, which is Tamsin if you read backwards.

UberFaenaticDate: Saturday, 20 Dec 14, 1:28 AM | Message # 30
Rakshasa
I didn't see her name on it or Nismat. But in the text there's a bit that stands out was that the author and nismat were sneaking into Tartarus or something like that. If Tamsin was the one writing it, why would she refer to herself as someone she's bringing with her, if that makes sense?

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
Search: