Awards: 4
Written by Emily Andras

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 4:56 AM | Message # 2
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
What are your speculations?

Who will save Kenzi?
Will Bo fight her father? or evil Bo will take over and join him?
Will Tamsin escape Freyja's tight grip on her and run after Bo? Will it be too late?
Will Tamsin get entranced again by Odin? and help him subdue Bo or Bo becomes evil again and Tamsin has to bring her back from the edge?
There will definitely a change in Valkubus relationship this season, will that shift happen next episode?
Will there be a life threatening scene?
Will Stacy kill Dyson or Lauren?

Exciting isn't it? Whatever happens, I will be okay as long as Tamsin is on my screen.

Added (09 Dec 14, 4:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Will daddy dearest spill what Tamsin did? (for Bo). Like s3 finale, not delivering Bo to him, betraying him, their "deal", and hitting him with her truck leading to Tamsin's death. Those facts... will Bo finally learn Tamsin's sacrifices? and how powerful really is her dad?

Also, I still think Tamsin killed herself because shes really weak last s3 and she knows she cannot help Bo in that condition, so she chose to end her old life and be reborn to have the power to help Bo face this terrible foe.
#TrueLove

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Tuesday, 09 Dec 14, 4:57 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 1:26 AM | Message # 3
Drunk Valkyrie
If we're lucky, there will be "chi feeding" this episode...between Valkubus ofc.
Attachments: 1810132.gif (481.2 Kb)

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 1:27 AM

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 10 Dec 14, 1:28 AM | Message # 4
Drunk Valkyrie
I can feel it....
Attachments: 3391869.gif (141.0 Kb)

FreedomDate: Sunday, 14 Dec 14, 4:39 AM | Message # 5
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
Uhhh okay who thinks Valkubus dynamic will shift this episode?

*raises hand* nobody?
Oh ahh..okay.
*lowers hand and looks down embarassed*

ValkyriorDate: Sunday, 14 Dec 14, 5:45 AM | Message # 6
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
If it's written by EA it will most likely be a Lauren centric episode  rolleyes2

As I predicted, another EA gem (not)

That was a mess of an episode.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 6:08 AM | Message # 7
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Freedom ()
Uhhh okay who thinks Valkubus dynamic will shift this episode?*raises hand* nobody?
Oh ahh..okay.
*lowers hand and looks down embarassed*
I really thought, this is the episode that will change their relationship, but, I guess, I will settle with them friends again.
Saving Lauren and Kenzi helped her case. Anyway, I have so many expectations for this episode and I was really disappointed, I will just name the things I liked.

Dyson, Kenzi, Lauren moments is nice.
Lauren & Kenzi scene was funny, I'd admit, I liked Lauren there and of course Kenzi.
Benzi crying and leaving scene.
The family dinner
Yay! Dysin agreeing to be JUST FRIENDS! ( I told you Dysin is dead)
And TAMSIN'S JACKET.

Added (15 Dec 14, 6:08 AM)

Quote Isabel_Q ()
I can feel it....Attachments: 3391869.gif(141Kb)
I'm quoting myself, coz my spider sense failed me. I sucked in Divination (Emma, you need to read HP to get this).

UberFaenaticDate: Monday, 15 Dec 14, 9:23 AM | Message # 8
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I think it's still too soon to assume anything quite yet though. Bo's dealing with daddy issues and Kenzi leaving. That's enough for one episode. lol

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

LanieDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 3:34 AM | Message # 9
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
I've been feeling nice and warm thingsies for this season so far. happy

x

‘LOST GIRL’ TALK: Michael Grassi on “Like Hell, Part 2″

Isabel_QDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 7:06 AM | Message # 10
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lanie ()
I've been feeling nice and warm thingsies for this season so far.
Can you tell me why? I want to feel nice and warm thingsies too.

P.S. RS is so hot in that gif. She should keep that jacket. I hope to see more Tamsin smiles like that.

Added (16 Dec 14, 6:26 AM)
Now let’s get to what’s sure to be the hot topic of the episode. We saw Lauren and Bo get it on in a way via the ghostly sex
experience. Is this foreplay for some real deal action to come? Are we
going to get to see Bo de-stress a little bit with Lauren?

MG: I had a feeling this question was coming. We talked a lot about
ghost sex in the room and to clarify, it was not Bo, but some other Fae
caressing Lauren. But in terms of now that’s Bo’s back will she have
some stress relief, that’s something we’ll be addressing in 503 in a
really dynamic way that we’ve never seen before on the show. I’m excited
for you guys to see that!

And as for the moment where Dyson and Tamsin said, ‘We’re just going to be friends now’, is that for real? Do you think this was a
breaking point for them in terms of understanding what they mean to
each other as friends, as more than friends, etc.?

MG: That’s a really good question.
We’re always for Tamsin and Dyson because Kris and Rachel always do
such a great job together, but I think they’ve had such ups and downs in
their relationship. They’ve been together. They’ve not been together.
They’ve slept together. They’ve been partners. I think it was important
for us to clarify where they’re at romantically in this second episode.
So I think you can really buy into what they said is real.

What can you tease about next week’s episode?
MG: In next week’s episode, something happens to Bo that’s never
happened to her before and I think a lot of people are going to be
surprised.

Source: http://www.cinefilles.ca/2014....-part-2

Added (16 Dec 14, 6:27 AM)
What will happen to Bo?
Any spec?

Added (16 Dec 14, 7:06 AM)
So, Dysin did slept together. MG clarified that... did someone else clarified if Valkubus slept together during that Groundhog Fae? I personally think they didn't because that could have shifted their relationship and there was not enough time for them to bang. neutral

UberFaenaticDate: Tuesday, 16 Dec 14, 11:33 PM | Message # 11
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
I'd like to think Bo and Tamsin didn't in 408 because that would be such a cheat. Plus their time was limited so I'll say they just had a great make out session unless told otherwise later on lol. We knew from 413 that Dyson and Tamsin did though so that's not at all a concern for me since they're starting season 5 by emphasizing they're just friends.

Anna Silk said 503 was a fun episode...possibly lighter. I've heard elsewhere that the next few episodes will start to look good for us. That might be where we get the scene where Tamsin sees someone having sex (that's been specced). Maybe she's stuck having to listen to Dyson and Bo or whatever. lol I dunno. I"m just hanging on and taking a huge wait and see approach.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

NeffititiDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 8:04 AM | Message # 12
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote UberFaenatic ()
I'd like to think Bo and Tamsin didn't in 408 because that would be such a cheat. Plus their time was limited so I'll say they just had a great make out session unless told otherwise later on lol. We knew from 413 that Dyson and Tamsin did though so that's not at all a concern for me since they're starting season 5 by emphasizing they're just friends. Anna Silk said 503 was a fun episode...possibly lighter. I've heard elsewhere that the next few episodes will start to look good for us. That might be where we get the scene where Tamsin sees someone having sex (that's been specced). Maybe she's stuck having to listen to Dyson and Bo or whatever. lol I dunno. I"m just hanging on and taking a huge wait and see approach.

Hey I've seen several people mentioning Tamsin sees someone having sex as well as a sex scene for herself, but I couldn't find the source. Is it from RS's con panels or something?

LilouDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 8:42 AM | Message # 13
Baby Fae
Awards: 0
It's from RS interview con panels, she also said she was embarrassed and it was weird for her, watching two people having sex wink

Added (17 Dec 14, 8:42 AM)
I was really disappointed this episode and not because of Valkubus ( they have a lot of time to get together if they really happen this season and i don't want rushed storyline like in Dyson case) but because of how they creating Valkyries. I was imagine them as strong powerful warriors and when i saw Tamsin came to rescue Kenzi and Lauren i was hopping for some ass-whoopin and i was really disappointed when they started calling each other names like  kids . I can understand Tamsin, she's still a child at some point but Stace?WTF

NeffititiDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 12:09 PM | Message # 14
Squonk
Awards: 1
Quote Lilou ()
It's from RS interview con panels, she also said she was embarrassed and it was weird for her, watching two people having sex

Thanks

Quote Lilou ()
I was really disappointed this episode and not because of Valkubus ( they have a lot of time to get together if they really happen this season and i don't want rushed storyline like in Dyson case) but because of how they creating Valkyries. I was imagine them as strong powerful warriors and when i saw Tamsin came to rescue Kenzi and Lauren i was hopping for some ass-whoopin and i was really disappointed when they started calling each other names like  kids . I can understand Tamsin, she's still a child at some point but Stace?WTF

LOL this is LG, Bo beats the scary maze by kicking that weird lady in the groin. I wan't really surprised how that dual between Tamsin and Stacey became two girls bitching each other.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 17 Dec 14, 9:57 PM | Message # 15
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote Lilou ()
I was really disappointed this episode and not because of Valkubus ( they have a lot of time to get together if they really happen this season and i don't want rushed storyline like in Dyson case) but because of how they creating Valkyries. I was imagine them as strong powerful warriors and when i saw Tamsin came to rescue Kenzi and Lauren i was hopping for some ass-whoopin and i was really disappointed when they started calling each other names like kids . I can understand Tamsin, she's still a child at some point but Stace?WTF
This is EA's doing, she will not let Tamsin shine on her episodes. She didn't even let TamTam smacked Stacey... I mean, she's asking for it.

Also, when I saw Stacey got Lauren by the hair, I got really excited and then dismayed at that ridiculous hair exchange. rolleyes2 Its was stupid and childish.
I really want to see some ninja moves like Acacia did... Anyway, its a disappointment, Tamsin should have kicked Stacey's ass and got her at a knife point or head locked and threatened the hell out of her... That would have been entertaining.

Added (17 Dec 14, 9:57 PM)

Quote Neffititi ()
LOL this is LG, Bo beats the scary maze by kicking that weird lady in the groin. I wan't really surprised how that dual between Tamsin and Stacey became two girls bitching each other.
Neff, they should hire you, you've got awesome ideas.
I still love By Your Side.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » Ep. 5x02 "Like Hell, Part 2"
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: