Friday, 29 Mar 24, 9:04 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 6:11 PM | Message # 76
Rakshasa
Group: Users
Awards: 5
Quote BreathofLife ()
Hopefully we'll get some hints in the later half of the series. I would say she'd be most likely to come back then.
The later half...  sad

One or two episodes without her I can manage while they try to get her back, but half a season...  no

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 2:51 AM | Message # 77
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 13
Half a season? That's too long without Kenzi!
There better be some epic war/fight to compensate for her absence!
If they'll use Kenzi's absence to feed us more of that triangle drama, I might not survive S5.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 3:38 AM | Message # 78
Bounty Hunter
Awards: 4
Thanks for moving it Valkyrior smile

I think as long as Kenzi comes back during S5, I can handle it not being till the later half of the series (if it is.) You never know, she could come back in the first half. As long as it's not triangle crap or more Lauren, I can handle it.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 4:00 AM | Message # 79
Drunk Valkyrie
We are in for a very somber 1st half of the season, I mean, Kenzi always makes me laugh and entertains me at Tamsin's absence. Without her there I am looking for some more action and adventure.
It will annoy me to hell if they focus more airtime to that triangle crap.

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:31 AM | Message # 80
Bounty Hunter
She was the humour of LG. I'm definitely hoping for more action too with better choreographed fights that don't look completely lazy. If it's all triangle focus, I think I'm gonna go ballistic.

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:35 AM | Message # 81
Drunk Valkyrie
Can they please hire a choreographer for their action scenes? just to make it believable? b'coz S4 fight scenes annoys me then makes me laugh in dismay.

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:35 AM

BreathofLifeDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:48 AM | Message # 82
Bounty Hunter
Rachie's running amused me in that finale scene. Then again Anna and Ksenia's running does as well.

But yeah, the only fight scene I actually liked was the sword fight in S2, that's about all I liked in S2 actually. Also Bo and Tamsin's in S3 but apart from that they're pretty awful.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 5:49 AM

ValkyriorDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 6:45 AM | Message # 83
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
They spent their choreographer budget on leather jackets.

But I agree. Some epic fight scenes would be great. Even the finale battle wasn't as good as I hoped it'd be.

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

Isabel_QDate: Wednesday, 09 Apr 14, 7:13 AM | Message # 84
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote BreathofLife ()
Also Bo and Tamsin's in S3 but apart from that they're pretty awful.

Yes, that scene was great, it was nice and believable, the skin to skin contact and taunting of each other made it hot and increased the tension to the roof, that scene forces you to watch. My eyes was glued to the screen the whole time!
Amazing chemistry! happy

Added (09 Apr 14, 7:13 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Valkyrior ()
They spent their choreographer budget on leather jackets.

But I agree. Some epic fight scenes would be great. Even the finale battle wasn't as good as I hoped it'd be

Nowadays, people are used to great action scenes and look at the other shows? they have amazing fight scenes..., LG writer's have to be reminded that Bo, Tamsin and Dyson are warriors, ok Bo can be excused because shes a baby fae, clumsy and all that, but Tamsin and Dyson should have amazing fighting skills b'coz they are both warriors and lived thousand years to horn out those skills.

I mean, I was ecstatic when I saw Acacia's ninja slashing tricks! why can't Tamsin show us some of that? She trained under Acacia... sad

ValkyriorDate: Monday, 21 Apr 14, 5:56 PM | Message # 85
Rakshasa
A few Hints in this Article

A great hall with dry ice vapours? could have something to do with Valhalla!

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

IsabelQDate: Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 3:36 AM | Message # 86
Drunk Valkyrie
Awards: 1
Ok, first of all, yes, I'm back! reborn as a baby! weirdface b'coz I stupidly forgot my password and was blocked cry .

Secondly, this - " Michael Grassi, the current showrunner for "Lost Girl," also offers a little hint. "I think this premiere has a lot of surprises. A lot of
doors open," he said. "But others close. It sends Bo in a new direction.
That's all I can say."

Valkubus door opens and doccubus closed yes what else is there to say?

If I'm honest, Bo fucked me up so much last season that I am wary to speculate on what she's up to in S5.
The only thing I'm looking forward is the quest to save Kenzi back...Bo is so unstable atm that I'm not sure I like her atm.

Added (22 Apr 14, 3:33 AM)
I will not speculate on Bo's plans or whereabouts because it's painful when she disappoints or the writer's disappoints.

Added (22 Apr 14, 3:36 AM)
Valkyrior, it looks like we will finally see Valhalla!, I want to be wowed, it should be full of Valkyries and badass warriors! happy men and WOMEN!

Post edited by IsabelQ - Tuesday, 22 Apr 14, 3:37 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Thursday, 08 May 14, 10:14 PM | Message # 87
Rakshasa
I've been out of the loop for a little while, so I need to know... Has there been anything, even the smallest indication that Ksenia is on set? 

The fact that she just gets blonder by every photo I happen to see of her that comes across my news feed, is deeply unsettling. It feels like Kenzi is not coming back  nervous

LanieDate: Friday, 09 May 14, 5:25 AM | Message # 88
Rakshasa
So far the only possible proof of KS being on set is this photo. If the woman in a bathrobe is indeed KS or not is of course debatable.

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 10 May 14, 2:22 AM | Message # 89
Drunk Valkyrie
Quote SlightlyTwisted ()
I've been out of the loop for a little while, so I need to know... Has there been anything, even the smallest indication that Ksenia is on set?  The fact that she just gets blonder by every photo I happen to see of her that comes across my news feed, is deeply unsettling. It feels like Kenzi is not coming back
 Hi there, stranger! long time no see!
Yeah, we are all nervous about that, but we saw that photo, and it really looks like Kenz... I'm 99% sure it was her!  inyourface or maybe I need some glasses.  grandmar

Post edited by Isabel_Q - Saturday, 10 May 14, 2:23 AM

SlightlyTwistedDate: Tuesday, 17 Jun 14, 4:48 PM | Message # 90
Rakshasa
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Hi there, stranger! long time no see! Yeah, we are all nervous about that, but we saw that photo, and it really looks like Kenz... I'm 99% sure it was her!  or maybe I need some glasses.

And even longer now! Sorry I don't check in as often. Hiatuses are really not my thing in the long run, and I find other stuff to do to pass the time.
I'm really losing faith in that being Ksenia in that photo though, and that she's even in this season at all. There's really nothing that points towards it.
Even dreamt about it last night, that I sat through all of season 5, and a very blonde, and short haired (well.. a little less than shoulder length) Kenzi showed up, in the very last minute in the finale. And now I'm really bummed out!! 
Lost Girl is really ruined for me with no Kenzi, and if that's the case, I'd almost wish we didn't have Tamsin, so I wouldn't have to watch it.

I'm sad ...  sad

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: