Friday, 29 Mar 24, 1:59 AM
Welcome, Guest | RSS
[ New posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Valkyrior, Lanie  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
General Season 5 Spoilers
Isabel_QDate: Friday, 21 Mar 14, 9:55 PM | Message # 61
Drunk Valkyrie
Group: Users
Awards: 13
Send them anyway MB.

UberFaenaticDate: Wednesday, 26 Mar 14, 4:35 AM | Message # 62
Rakshasa
Awards: 6
Quote Isabel_Q ()
Send them anyway MB.
Sending questions about creative decisions to the cast puts them in a bad spot even if they got passed on to them, which is unlikely.

I did post a question for Ksenia Solo about her acting which I think is written in such a way that it could be picked.

"And I wonder...can you really know yourself without memory? I mean, can you really know what you want?" - Bo Dennis, "Of All the Gin Joints"

ValkyriorDate: Friday, 28 Mar 14, 8:57 PM | Message # 63
Rakshasa
Group: Moderators
Awards: 4
Interesting Interview.
Lauren with fae powers? bleh

Anna Silk: I only have a small clue. I don’t know for sure. We’re not told a ton of stuff obviously but, you know, I do know that the triangle is not going away, I don’t think it would ever go away. So, I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen with it in Season 5 but maybe… I don’t know.

The question is.. WHICH triangle.. hmmm

Also nothing Tamsin related. Sigh!

Here it is

“Tomato juice, celery, vodka. Looks like lunch to me.”

tankedtamsinDate: Friday, 28 Mar 14, 9:09 PM | Message # 64
Spriggan
Awards: 0
Quote Valkyrior ()
The question is.. WHICH triangle.. hmmm
I think AS is referring to Bo Dyson & Lauren triangle

Isabel_QDate: Friday, 28 Mar 14, 10:51 PM | Message # 65
Drunk Valkyrie
Well, I hope Tamsin meets someone else because it's irritating that she just hangs around Dyson and Bo waiting for them to notice her. This is really not believable..., in real life, I'm sure Tamsin would have been hit on outside of the gangs presence and probably a ton of people would want to tap that!

Dyson had flings, Lauren had flings, why the f can't Tamsin have some flings? I want her to be happy even for just a night and have someone love her and pay UNDIVIDED attention to her even for a small amount of time.

I just want her to be happy! tears

ValkyriorDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 14, 4:32 AM | Message # 66
Rakshasa
Well yeah. If they're carrying on with that triangle then I agree completely. Get Tamsin out and away from it. Let her move on and be happy.

LanieDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 14, 4:40 AM | Message # 67
Rakshasa
I liked this bit:

Q) Looking back over this past season, what has been your absolute favorite scene to film?

Anna Silk: [...]I actually had a lot of fun in that lighter episode of the season which as the Krampus episode. It was fun to watch you and Zoie and Vex in your drunk scene on the bed was pretty awesome and I just was like, I mean, I think I said five million lines in that episode because I never stopped talking and it was just kind of – I just felt like this sort of – like there was a lot of energy in that episode and, I don’t know I had fun with that episode and I got to work with Rachel quite a bit in it which was a lot of fun and it was ridiculous but I enjoyed it. It was a nice kind of lighter break.

Isabel_QDate: Saturday, 29 Mar 14, 5:28 AM | Message # 68
Drunk Valkyrie
Yes, I liked that too happy

About the ep, I can watch that over and over again.
AS is right, its light hearted, fun, the music is funny and perfect, the rewinding scenes are funny as hell and there's the Valkubus heart to heart talk, confessions & forgiveness, plus the danger... everything you could ask for is on that ep, I almost forgot the added bonus- lots of Valkubus kisses and embraces! I can even say its perfect really!

I am really trying hard to let go of the fact that this ep is just for bait verysad
On the bright side, AS liked it, the kissing scene looks real to me, the chemistry is thru the roof and Tamsin had Bo to herself most of the night, I mean, Tamsin was happy, so I'm happy. I still love the ep.

Isabel_QDate: Sunday, 06 Apr 14, 11:27 PM | Message # 69
Drunk Valkyrie
Guys, looking back. It's seems to me that they really tried hard to give Lauren too much attention... those pretty gowns, in the real life or dream sequence... who will forget that stupid slowmo LOL (when I saw that, I dove fast for the remote to press fast forward!) ...whereas, Tamsin wore weird ensembles, barely had make up, plus - that ugly undershirt armor.

The only nice wardrobe she had was this, for only a sec, and we didn't even saw the whole body shot!
On the other hand, if they did a slow mo of her wearing this, my tv would explode!

Attachments: 0825572.jpg (12.7 Kb)

SlightlyTwistedDate: Monday, 07 Apr 14, 8:42 PM | Message # 70
Rakshasa
Awards: 5
Quote Valkyrior ()
I do know that the triangle is not going away, I don’t think it would ever go away.
Why hast thou forsaken me? O, deity whose existence I doubt...  *dramatically shakes hands towards the sky*
Anyway...There's goes that bit of hope the writers would eventually see reason. Why though, why?! Can't one of them, preferably Lauren, fall off a roof and DIE!?

She's like the sick pet you try to heal, but it's only getting worse, and at some point you just gotta throw in the towel and take that bitch to be put down. Let us all out of this misery.....

Isabel_QDate: Monday, 07 Apr 14, 10:58 PM | Message # 71
Drunk Valkyrie

SlightlyTwisted you just made my day!
I will now start my day with a smile. happy

Please do share more of your wisdom.

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 5:04 PM | Message # 72
Bounty Hunter
Okay, now I'm looking forward to this...Charisma Carpenter joining the cast in the guest role of Freyja in S5. I'll put the link to all the details. I hope they make good use of her, I loved her in Buffy and Angel.

[X]

Quote Valkyrior ()
Apparently Ksenia is in LA at the moment, so she's definitely not on set

Hopefully we'll get some hints in the later half of the series. I would say she'd be most likely to come back then.

Post edited by BreathofLife - Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 5:12 PM

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 5:16 PM | Message # 73
Rakshasa
Aaaaah!! that's amazing!! I think she'd be awesome as Freyja. Also this should mean we'll be getting more Valkyries.

I wonder if Freyja will be Good or Evil?

BreathofLifeDate: Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 5:21 PM | Message # 74
Bounty Hunter
Uhh, I just realised...is that post in the wrong thread? It should most probably be in the S5 general spoilers thread, shouldn't it? Woops. If it is, sorry my bad!

Yeah, apart from that, it is awesome news! Hopefully we'll finally get some more info on the Valkyries and see more of them. That's a good question, it does say they're apparently putting a 'Lost Girl' spin on the character so who knows what they'll do. I just hope she isn't wasted like the majority of guest stars on this show.

ValkyriorDate: Tuesday, 08 Apr 14, 5:33 PM | Message # 75
Rakshasa
I'll move it over to the spoiler thread smile

Hopefully she doesn't decide to fall in love with Bo too wink may as well make it a Polygon eh.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 5 » General Season 5 Spoilers (You've been warned this is NOT a spoiler free thread.)
Search: