Forum moderator: Lanie, Valkyrior  
Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
General S4 Spoilers
NeffititiDate: Saturday, 16 Nov 13, 0:00 AM | Message # 496
Squonk
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Quote Eternal-Dust ()
Nothing really significant. There's some behind the scenes footage of 4x10 at around the 7:35 mark. No Tamsin
Look on the bright side, no Bo either, so maybe Tamsin is with Bo. happy
I think 4x10 is that mermaid episode, where Dyson, Lauren and Kenzi are heavily involved. ZP mentioned a pool scene with Kris or something like that during one of the panels. 
I know RS went to NYC during the shooting, but around the time when they were about to be done with 4x10 she went back on set again, maybe 4x10 doesn't have much Tamsin sad

ValkyrieLiquorCabinetDate: Saturday, 16 Nov 13, 12:40 PM | Message # 497
Kitsune
Awards: 5
Quote Lanie ()
I'm aware that IMDb sometimes isn't 100% reliable data source, but for now RS's listed in all but the first episode of s4. smile I know I'm grasping at straws here, but info for s3 is accurate down to the point (she's listed in 11 episodes).
I don't trust IMDb, tried it in the past on other shows and it's definitely not reliable source.
So I'm on wait and see team atm, kinda doubting Rachel be in episode 2. But as long as Tamsin's storyline is featured I'm good.

JTDate: Saturday, 16 Nov 13, 11:48 PM | Message # 498
Kitsune
Awards: 4
It's sad how we're all happy with so little... Unlike a certain part of the fandom who shall remain nameless, we don't throw tantrums when things don't go our way.

I'm happy as long as Tamsin is alive and she won't end up being some prop for the other f/f pairing. I'd much rather see Tamsin happy with someone else than to pine after Bo and only make Bo's interest in what's her face stronger.

"My personality is who I am... my attitude depends on who you are..."

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 0:05 AM | Message # 499
Food > You
Group: Administrators
Awards: 11
Quote JT ()
I'd much rather see Tamsin happy with someone else than to pine after Bo and only make Bo's interest in what's her face stronger.

I agree. I don't want to see her pining after Bo if the end result is unrequited and disastrous. She does not deserve that. I want her to be happy like Rachel said, but I get a feeling we won't be seeing that this season. sad

Bo: "I'm alright, but I'm not perfect."
Tamsin: "Yes, you are. To me, you are."

NeffititiDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 1:05 AM | Message # 500
Squonk
Quote JT ()
I'd much rather see Tamsin happy with someone else than to pine after Bo and only make Bo's interest in what's her face stronger.

I would love to see they two develop a tighter bond during case solving, battles, and other stuff, that they realize that the other person is the most trustworthy and that they could always stand by each other's side. Doesn't matter to me whether they are lovers or not, I guess. I'd much rather vote for non-lovers over triangle drama shit.

JTDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 10:38 AM | Message # 501
Kitsune
Quote Neffititi ()
I guess. I'd much rather vote for non-lovers over triangle drama shit.

I have no problem with non-lovers as long as they skip the whole relationship drama. All this triangle and unrequited love is so cliché, contrived and tiresome they should stop wasting time with that and concentrate on the actual stories they've been setting up.

SirGladiatorDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 12:12 PM | Message # 502
Squonk
Awards: 0
I think we're seeing that Dyson can be happy with Kenzi, and obviously Lauren can be happy with whoever, she already had a girlfriend before she even met Bo, and Tamsin is happy with Bo.  So hopefully the whole triangle thing is starting to come to an end, and we're getting closer to where things should be, Bo and Tamsin together.  It's certainly moving in the right direction smile .

Fangirl-outletDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 1:16 PM | Message # 503
Your face sucks
Awards: 8
Quote ValkyrieLiquorCabinet ()
I don't trust IMDb, tried it in the past on other shows and it's definitely not reliable source. So I'm on wait and see team atm, kinda doubting Rachel be in episode 2. But as long as Tamsin's storyline is featured I'm good.

IMBD is generally a pretty reliable source AFTER the episodes air. Otherwise, they go on the general idea that character and actors will be back without specifics. So, I'm almost certain RS is not in tonight's episode.

"Why do you care so much!?"

NeffititiDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 1:32 PM | Message # 504
Squonk
Quote Fangirl-outlet ()
IMBD is generally a pretty reliable source AFTER the episodes air. Otherwise, they go on the general idea that character and actors will be back without specifics. So, I'm almost certain RS is not in tonight's episode.
Second this. I think before 401 aired IMDB listed RS in the cast, but they removed her after that epi aired.
So...
And according to the spoilers, I don't think she'll be back before at least the end of 403, or maybe even in late 404

JTDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 2:06 PM | Message # 505
Kitsune
According to what I've read so far about s4, it seems that blasted triangle is returning with a vengeance. Just get rid of it and have them all be single. It'd be amazing if they show that they don't need a significant other to be complete or that their world won't unravel if they're not in a romantic relationship with someone.

Bo can only shag to feed/stay healthy. No drama, no fuss and all the focus is on actual character development and story line progression.

Post edited by JT - Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 2:07 PM

ZoriahDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 7:07 PM | Message # 506
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Available to users only

Was there a problem with the site last night? Couldn't get to it all evening.

Eternal-DustDate: Sunday, 17 Nov 13, 7:24 PM | Message # 507
Food > You
Available to users only 

The ucoz servers are being a little special this month, so there might be increased load times or periods of inaccessibility sad Sorry guys. There's nothing we can do but wait it out.

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 3:46 PM | Message # 508
Food > You
Leaving this here because reasons.

ZoriahDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 4:28 PM | Message # 509
Kitsune
Awards: 7
Are you serious????! This is legit???

Eternal-DustDate: Monday, 18 Nov 13, 4:50 PM | Message # 510
Food > You
No haha. Fanmade. I almost had a heart attack too.

Forum » Lost Girl » Season 4 » General S4 Spoilers
Search: